First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
What's your opinion of homosexual teachers?
2923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

memphit wrote:


projectcedric wrote:


memphit wrote:


projectcedric wrote:


memphit wrote:


projectcedric wrote:


coreyb49127 wrote:


memphit wrote:


coreyb49127 wrote:


memphit wrote:


projectcedric wrote:

They are cool. I had a gay teacher in the second year of high school and he treated me to cigarette sticks.


Is that meant to be an innuendo?


i would have to say yes


The real question is, did he treat him to cigarettes AFTER, or is that the actual innuendo. Hard to say.


well you know what they say a smoke is always best after


Seems like you are pretty knowledgeable about this kind of stuffs. Care to share with us your homosexual indulgences? Its okay, this is the internet, you can trust us to keep the secret.

Post trim cigarettes are not limited to homosexual encounters, the fact that you received yours from a gay teacher complicates things quite a bit though.



So you say. Although I dont understand why it must be so. If we/you regard homosexuals as social equals to everybody else, it's just the same as accepting an offer from a male or female friend. Where's the complication? The preconceived innuendo is all in one's mind. There wasn't a blatant invitation there for any other activities. For all I know, he was just being friendly. And that's all I needed to know. To assume otherwise is sort of judgmental, no? Why would we assume that anything they would do is to fish for something else? After all, "post trim cigarettes are not limited to homosexual encounters".

I wasn't assuming, thats why I asked. When talking about someones sexual orientation, and you comment that he gives you post-love sticks, it raises red flags is all.


Notice the invented commas? That means it's quoted. 'Cause I never even said it was post trim. Who wasn't assuming again?


I was commenting on coreyb's post, 'well you know what they say a smoke is always best after' . Which you commented on insinuating that he had a homosexual encounter. You must have assumed that all the previously quoted posts were void.


Ye, but notice also that I did not link my comment on coreyb's post to the cigarette act. You made that connection.
868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / new jersey
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
i have nothing against them, but kids will be kids and they will be made fun of especaily if they got that voice and all of you know what voice i'm talking about. it would be easier for woman than men unless shes the butch one in the relationship
26425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Virginia
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
my old science teacher was gay and she was cool
nothing against the
1571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / in my own world (...
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
i don mind
Posted 4/3/08
ppl leave them alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they are not hurting you, are they!!??
ignorants
2923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

coreyb49127 wrote:

projectcedric wrote:


memphit wrote:


projectcedric wrote:


memphit wrote:


projectcedric wrote:


memphit wrote:


projectcedric wrote:


coreyb49127 wrote:


memphit wrote:


coreyb49127 wrote:


memphit wrote:


projectcedric wrote:

They are cool. I had a gay teacher in the second year of high school and he treated me to cigarette sticks.


Is that meant to be an innuendo?


i would have to say yes


The real question is, did he treat him to cigarettes AFTER, or is that the actual innuendo. Hard to say.


well you know what they say a smoke is always best after


Seems like you are pretty knowledgeable about this kind of stuffs. Care to share with us your homosexual indulgences? Its okay, this is the internet, you can trust us to keep the secret.

Post trim cigarettes are not limited to homosexual encounters, the fact that you received yours from a gay teacher complicates things quite a bit though.



So you say. Although I dont understand why it must be so. If we/you regard homosexuals as social equals to everybody else, it's just the same as accepting an offer from a male or female friend. Where's the complication? The preconceived innuendo is all in one's mind. There wasn't a blatant invitation there for any other activities. For all I know, he was just being friendly. And that's all I needed to know. To assume otherwise is sort of judgmental, no? Why would we assume that anything they would do is to fish for something else? After all, "post trim cigarettes are not limited to homosexual encounters".

I wasn't assuming, thats why I asked. When talking about someones sexual orientation, and you comment that he gives you post-love sticks, it raises red flags is all.


Notice the invented commas? That means it's quoted. 'Cause I never even said it was post trim. Who wasn't assuming again?


I was commenting on coreyb's post, 'well you know what they say a smoke is always best after' . Which you commented on insinuating that he had a homosexual encounter. You must have assumed that all the previously quoted posts were void.


Ye, but notice also that I did not link my comment on coreyb's post to the cigarette act. You made that connection.


can you start quoting this one please? your quotes are taking a hole page to scroll through..........


No.
Posted 4/3/08

coreyb49127 wrote:


lollipop_candy wrote:

ppl leave them alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they are not hurting you, are they!!??
ignorants


i suppose i can voice my opinion on this one time i know ive said this in a different thread some where before. i hate gay people. its a disgrace to every thing that is natural. but i really dont care if i dont see/know about it. i mean how am i supposed to care about something i dont know about.

and btw you can sit there and blast people for being ignorant all you want but it wont get you anywhere


I know it won't!
but at least I get to express how I feel

362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
They shouldn't be treated any differently than any other teacher.
2468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / yesterday
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
I'd ask to switch classes I just dont feel comfortable in a class like that...... ESPECIALY if it's sex-ed
2634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

eedna wrote:

I personally have nothing against homosexual teachers as long as they don't mess with the students such as favoritism, crushes, etc. And they have to be discreet of their being homosexual in school...

what do you think??


LOL? Every almost every teacher regardless of sexual preference shows a sign of favoritism. What do you mean by being discreet about being homosexual? Not like they are bringing their boyfriend/girlfriend to school to show his/her students.

Telling someone to be discreet about being a homosexual is like telling someone to be discreet about being heterosexual. Its fucking stupid.
2923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

coreyb49127 wrote:


projectcedric wrote:


coreyb49127 wrote:

projectcedric wrote:


memphit wrote:


projectcedric wrote:


memphit wrote:


projectcedric wrote:


memphit wrote:


projectcedric wrote:


coreyb49127 wrote:


memphit wrote:


coreyb49127 wrote:


memphit wrote:


projectcedric wrote:

They are cool. I had a gay teacher in the second year of high school and he treated me to cigarette sticks.


Is that meant to be an innuendo?


i would have to say yes


The real question is, did he treat him to cigarettes AFTER, or is that the actual innuendo. Hard to say.


well you know what they say a smoke is always best after


Seems like you are pretty knowledgeable about this kind of stuffs. Care to share with us your homosexual indulgences? Its okay, this is the internet, you can trust us to keep the secret.

Post trim cigarettes are not limited to homosexual encounters, the fact that you received yours from a gay teacher complicates things quite a bit though.



So you say. Although I dont understand why it must be so. If we/you regard homosexuals as social equals to everybody else, it's just the same as accepting an offer from a male or female friend. Where's the complication? The preconceived innuendo is all in one's mind. There wasn't a blatant invitation there for any other activities. For all I know, he was just being friendly. And that's all I needed to know. To assume otherwise is sort of judgmental, no? Why would we assume that anything they would do is to fish for something else? After all, "post trim cigarettes are not limited to homosexual encounters".

I wasn't assuming, thats why I asked. When talking about someones sexual orientation, and you comment that he gives you post-love sticks, it raises red flags is all.


Notice the invented commas? That means it's quoted. 'Cause I never even said it was post trim. Who wasn't assuming again?


I was commenting on coreyb's post, 'well you know what they say a smoke is always best after' . Which you commented on insinuating that he had a homosexual encounter. You must have assumed that all the previously quoted posts were void.


Ye, but notice also that I did not link my comment on coreyb's post to the cigarette act. You made that connection.


can you start quoting this one please? your quotes are taking a hole page to scroll through..........


No.



*sigh* go smoke another one then maybe youll feel better about yourself


Ok.

2769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Monterey
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
i don't care.. not with them or against them












107174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
You can use the main Homosexuality thread for a discussion like this.

Sorry, locked.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.