First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Total Ownage
Posted 4/2/08
What the hell . I never knew I looked like different people ! xD
That was just ... weird as in , retarded weird .

Pointless .
Reported ~
4172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 4/2/08

snow-chibi wrote:

What the hell . I never knew I looked like different people ! xD
That was just ... weird as in , retarded weird .

Pointless .
Reported ~


why?, its juss a funny vid.? Wtf, what is the problem... man u r the worst, seriously, it was intended to be a joke to make people with misery in there lives to laugh, an you have to report me for that? wow....
1498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Why do you wanna...
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
lol
Posted 4/2/08

1029384756 wrote:

why?, its juss a funny vid.? Wtf, what is the problem... man u r the worst, seriously, it was intended to be a joke to make people with misery in there lives to laugh, an you have to report me for that? wow....


You`re not pointless . The thread you made is . The forums is a place for discussion .
You can post this somewhere else . Like here .
Funny Videos :
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-2000/Funny-Videos.html
Posted 4/2/08
That was almost as good as youfail.org
4172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 4/2/08

snow-chibi wrote:


1029384756 wrote:

why?, its juss a funny vid.? Wtf, what is the problem... man u r the worst, seriously, it was intended to be a joke to make people with misery in there lives to laugh, an you have to report me for that? wow....


You`re not pointless . The thread you made is . The forums is a place for discussion .
You can post this somewhere else . Like here .
Funny Videos :
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-2000/Funny-Videos.html


i understand that, but still, like i stated in the very first, " Now what do you think now that you Just got owned" It was intened for feed back, and to make a quick joke, plus its a rly high chance that no one will go there an flip to: 1029384756's video an watch it.... plus this is rly hilarious, loosen up an juss enjoy, send the link to a couple of friends, and watch them laugh there asses off... so u know juss chill an laugh ^_^
8612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
I thought this was really stupid, but still very humorous.
welook 
17501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / havent u noticed...
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
HAHHA nice
Posted 4/2/08

1029384756 wrote:

i understand that, but still, like i stated in the very first, " Now what do you think now that you Just got owned" It was intened for feed back, and to make a quick joke, plus its a rly high chance that no one will go there an flip to: 1029384756's video an watch it.... plus this is rly hilarious, loosen up an juss enjoy, send the link to a couple of friends, and watch them laugh there asses off... so u know juss chill an laugh ^_^


It was funny . It`s just that this topic doesn`t really have much conversation .
Besides , the mods might not even lock this . It`s up to them .
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
apparently a site for people everybody hates... hmm...

*looks for old highschool pics and videos*
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
theres a bunch of these sites here one...replace the name in front.

Please don't click on it if you have Epilepsy

http://Michael.Blake.DoYouHaveEpilepsy.com

http://Robert.Blake.YouAreMyFriend.com

http://Robert.Blake.YouAreMighty.com

http://Robert.Blake.Waits.For.TF2.com

4172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
yah, there are, so now you have 4 good Topics, that you can start ^_^
981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Adelaide, Australia
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
wow...I almost laughed...
2119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / southern ontario
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
That site is weak....go here for the TOTAL OWNAGE!!

http://www.smouch.com/lol
107168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
I didn't completely see the point of this thread, sorry.

Locked
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.