First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
CR Licensed Naruto Shippuuden, Bleach, Binchotan and more
895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / usa
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
Posted 4/2/08

Nuzumaki14 wrote:

hey u guys i have taken all ur comments in consideration and i have decided




GO FINGER YOUSELVES TO PICS OF GRANDMAS NAKED


8036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / COFFiN. ♥
Offline
Posted 4/2/08

Nuzumaki14 wrote:

hey u guys i have taken all ur comments in consideration and i have decided




GO FINGER YOUSELVES TO PICS OF GRANDMAS NAKED


Aww, I love you too. A little suggestion dearie: Make a better comeback! >__>
Posted 4/2/08
Hehe! Look the retard made it colorful! How cute aww =3
962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Atlantis Sector 1...
Offline
Posted 4/2/08


Go fuck yourself.....
8036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / COFFiN. ♥
Offline
Posted 4/2/08

-PoLLuX- wrote:

Hehe! Look the retard made it colorful! How cute aww =3


And he used paint! It must have been hard. Want me to heal your hand, little retard?
9747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/2/08

hiyonomay wrote:


Nuzumaki14 wrote:

I'M SO GLAD I COULD INSPIRE YOU ALL TO COME UP WITH SOME GAY RETORT THAT'S A COMEBACK FOR SOME OF YOU IDIOTS OH SORRY I'LL MAKE YOU FEEL IMPORTANT IMBECILES




ewww u got the gay 1.....the orignal was way more funnier
Posted 4/2/08

DarthVantos wrote:


-PoLLuX- wrote:


Nuzumaki14 wrote:

Have you ever heard the one called STOP PMSing, BITCH!?



,.... >_> stupid bleachfag


DONT insult bleach u fuckin faggot GAY boy, y dont u go jerk off to Rena and mion hentai with ur small azz penis u fuckin QUEER
AND STFU and stop talkin bad about bleach cuz u got no DICK BITCH! :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:


*Shit load of pictures*


Yes it's me again. Hi. Just to let you know, the person who you flamed is about to destroy you.

9747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/2/08

hiyonomay wrote:


DarthVantos wrote:


hiyonomay wrote:


Nuzumaki14 wrote:

I'M SO GLAD I COULD INSPIRE YOU ALL TO COME UP WITH SOME GAY RETORT THAT'S A COMEBACK FOR SOME OF YOU IDIOTS OH SORRY I'LL MAKE YOU FEEL IMPORTANT IMBECILES




ewww u got the gay 1.....the orignal was way more funnier


That's the original, nothing has been edited


The where chiaki said she wrote a ten thousand word essay on how stupid kana iz orignal
Posted 4/2/08

DarthVantos wrote:


-PoLLuX- wrote:


Nuzumaki14 wrote:

Have you ever heard the one called STOP PMSing, BITCH!?



,.... >_> stupid bleachfag


DONT insult bleach u fuckin faggot GAY boy, y dont u go jerk off to Rena and mion hentai with ur small azz penis u fuckin QUEER
AND STFU and stop talkin bad about bleach cuz u got no DICK BITCH! :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:


20008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The internet.
Offline
Posted 4/2/08

Nuzumaki14 wrote:

hey u guys i have taken all ur comments in consideration and i have decided




GO FINGER YOUSELVES TO PICS OF GRANDMAS NAKED


Lol. It's funny that you made it so fruity. Seriously a 3rd grader can do better work on paint.





9747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/2/08

Eudd wrote:


DarthVantos wrote:


-PoLLuX- wrote:


Nuzumaki14 wrote:

Have you ever heard the one called STOP PMSing, BITCH!?



,.... >_> stupid bleachfag


DONT insult bleach u fuckin faggot GAY boy, y dont u go jerk off to Rena and mion hentai with ur small azz penis u fuckin QUEER
AND STFU and stop talkin bad about bleach cuz u got no DICK BITCH! :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:


*Shit load of pictures*


Yes it's me again. Hi. Just to let you know, the person who you flamed is about to destroy you.



EUDD I would like 2 C him try....We anyways nice 2 meet ya dud how ya been?
Posted 4/2/08

DarthVantos wrote:


-PoLLuX- wrote:


Nuzumaki14 wrote:

Have you ever heard the one called STOP PMSing, BITCH!?



,.... >_> stupid bleachfag


DONT insult bleach u fuckin faggot GAY boy, y dont u go jerk off to Rena and mion hentai with ur small azz penis u fuckin QUEER
AND STFU and stop talkin bad about bleach cuz u got no DICK BITCH! :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:


Bleach sucks shit.
But you're even worse.
Rena and Mion rocks.
I suggest you do no more.
9747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/2/08

hiyonomay wrote:


DarthVantos wrote:


hiyonomay wrote:


DarthVantos wrote:


hiyonomay wrote:


Nuzumaki14 wrote:

I'M SO GLAD I COULD INSPIRE YOU ALL TO COME UP WITH SOME GAY RETORT THAT'S A COMEBACK FOR SOME OF YOU IDIOTS OH SORRY I'LL MAKE YOU FEEL IMPORTANT IMBECILES




ewww u got the gay 1.....the orignal was way more funnier


That's the original, nothing has been edited


The where chiaki said she wrote a ten thousand word essay on how stupid kana iz orignal


Your sentence doesn't even make, so i can't even understand it


Lets just say how it was said in the anime...kind of orignal
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.