First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Funny Things About Yourself?
26379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Not Where I Want...
Offline
Posted 1/3/07
cool i like everythings(no homo)taste after midnight
1627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Nj
Offline
Posted 1/3/07
isnt this thread goin off topic.not sayin that its bad or anythin thou.
26379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Not Where I Want...
Offline
Posted 1/3/07
not really liking things after midnight is about me
11180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Miami
Offline
Posted 1/3/07

fallen09 wrote:

isnt this thread goin off topic.not sayin that its bad or anythin thou.


Noo.This thread is to talk about anything!!!
6326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hogwarts
Offline
Posted 1/3/07
i talk like a baby when i whinge and when i talk to my boyfriend..like i have a baby talk switched on automatically when i talk.

and my attention span is currently 2 seconds according to my boyfriend.

i would take a day off and shop for clothes and bags..(.is that even funny?)

11180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Miami
Offline
Posted 1/3/07

bellus-vae wrote:

i talk like a baby when i whinge and when i talk to my boyfriend..like i have a baby talk switched on automatically when i talk.

and my attention span is currently 2 seconds according to my boyfriend.

i would take a day off and shop for clothes and bags..(.is that even funny?)



Ohhh the baby talk! I do it sometimes...but not with my boyfriend,cuz i don't have one
26379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Not Where I Want...
Offline
Posted 1/3/07
ummmm yeah i like to rip legs off spiders then kill them
1971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Bremen
Offline
Posted 1/3/07
that´s not very funny
11180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Miami
Offline
Posted 1/3/07
u know when I was little I used to play with worms and make them get married,live together and then I would just kill them

hmmmmm.......OLD TIMES!!!
11180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Miami
Offline
Posted 1/3/07
I can't believe i'm saying this in public
1971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Bremen
Offline
Posted 1/3/07

xmoongirlx wrote:

u know when I was little I used to play with worms and make them get married,live together and then I would just kill them

hmmmmm.......OLD TIMES!!!


lol that´s funny

26379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Not Where I Want...
Offline
Posted 1/3/07
public i scream at the public
1971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Bremen
Offline
Posted 1/3/07
normaly girls do that with teddy bears...why worms? wasn´t that disgusting?
1971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Bremen
Offline
Posted 1/3/07

zabuza212 wrote:

public i scream at the public


lol i do that, too i like it when all people are locking at me and say to their kids something...
26379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Not Where I Want...
Offline
Posted 1/3/07
same but usually gets chased(flipped them off)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.