First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Discussion Room
student^_^
43916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/2/08 , edited 6/5/08
guys i wanna discuss if we're gonna have soeurs in dis academy and about d clubs so pls. respond quickly.
MODS PLS. CHOOSE WAT U WILL VOTE
a.
b.
c.
d.
e.
f.
g.
h.
i.
j.


MODS PLS. CHOOSE A LETTER ASAP
student^_^
10166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / outerspace
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
i don't think i can participate on the soeurs things but on the clubs i'd gdaldly help by any means i can
student^_^
43916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/2/08

neon_09 wrote:

i don't think i can participate on the soeurs things but on the clubs i'd gdaldly help by any means i can


so ar we gonna have clubs?
student^_^
10166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / outerspace
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
it's up to you all
Posted 4/3/08

Berna395 wrote:

guys i wanna discuss if we're gonna have soeurs in dis academy and about d clubs so pls. respond quickly.


wat ar soeurs? and yes well deffenetelly hab clubs!
student^_^
43916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

Iai wrote:


Berna395 wrote:

guys i wanna discuss if we're gonna have soeurs in dis academy and about d clubs so pls. respond quickly.


wat ar soeurs? and yes well deffenetelly hab clubs!


watch Maria-sama ga miteru
Posted 4/3/08

Berna395 wrote:


Iai wrote:


Berna395 wrote:

guys i wanna discuss if we're gonna have soeurs in dis academy and about d clubs so pls. respond quickly.


wat ar soeurs? and yes well deffenetelly hab clubs!


watch Maria-sama ga miteru


can u plz just tell me what it is? onegai! cuz imm in the middle of a great series so... ONEGAI!
student^_^
43916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

Iai wrote:


Berna395 wrote:


Iai wrote:


Berna395 wrote:

guys i wanna discuss if we're gonna have soeurs in dis academy and about d clubs so pls. respond quickly.


wat ar soeurs? and yes well deffenetelly hab clubs!


watch Maria-sama ga miteru


can u plz just tell me what it is? onegai! cuz imm in the middle of a great series so... ONEGAI!


it's like a kohai senpai relationship turning into a sibling relationship
student^_^
43916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
someone made a suggestion about d soeurs
student^_^
5658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / FACEBOOK !
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
i dont get it... what r soers?
student^_^
43916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
i'm put up d clubs. mods ar we gonna have soeurs?
Posted 4/5/08
i think its good to have soeurs cause many of the members likes to have it ^_^
student^_^
2335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / FM / Brought down...
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
yeaaaaahhh the kohei/senpai hierarchy is nice...I like to hear students calling their seniors with respect....
Kohei: SENPAI! SCRUB THE FLOOR....SENPAI! SERVE ME TEA! OR ELSE...ILL USE THIS CURSED DOLL ON YOU....
Senpai: o.0 what?
Kohei: what what?
Senpai: "what what" what?
Kohei: ...
Senpai: what?
Unseen Voice: You guys call that respect?
Both: yeah...
Unseen Voice: no?
Both: yeah...
Unseen Voice: what?

what? XD
Posted 4/6/08
i dont like seours that much but it up to the majority.........
student^_^
43916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

JosiahMaster77 wrote:

yeaaaaahhh the kohei/senpai hierarchy is nice...I like to hear students calling their seniors with respect....
Kohei: SENPAI! SCRUB THE FLOOR....SENPAI! SERVE ME TEA! OR ELSE...ILL USE THIS CURSED DOLL ON YOU....
Senpai: o.0 what?
Kohei: what what?
Senpai: "what what" what?
Kohei: ...
Senpai: what?
Unseen Voice: You guys call that respect?
Both: yeah...
Unseen Voice: no?
Both: yeah...
Unseen Voice: what?

what? XD


hey!!!! y u here?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.