First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Student IDS
Member
1718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in plan...
Offline
Posted 4/2/08 , edited 4/18/08
You'll will need to fill in ur name(full), age, level, dorm #,birth date, gender, and ill give you the numbers. Also u'll need to put up a picture thanks.

Peview: of the IDS


PPL! selfishteen96 will b studiying 4 her exams so she cannot do ALL d ids until d end of her exam! plz b patient!
Posted 4/2/08
Name: Sat-chan
Age: 12
Level: A
Dorm #: 01-07
Picture:
Member
24690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ♥ In All Of YouR...
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
Name: Yuki Yamashina
Age: 14
Leverl: B
Dorm: 01-03
Member
6823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
Name:Sakura
Age:11 turning 12
Level:C
Dorm # 01-11
Birthday:August 12,1996
Gender:Female



Member
1210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / A Dark Place
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
Name: lan-chan
Age: 13
Level: C
Dorm #1-12
Member
1718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in plan...
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

Iai wrote:

Name: Sat-chan
Age: 12
Level: A
Dorm #: 01-07
Picture:


ur id will be post in the picture colum, n what is ur birth date?
Posted 4/3/08

selfishteen96 wrote:


Iai wrote:

Name: Sat-chan
Age: 12
Level: A
Dorm #: 01-07
Picture:


ur id will be post in the picture colum, n what is ur birth date?


DOB: May 26
Gender: F
Member
5658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / FACEBOOK !
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
name: aya
age:11
level: B
dorm # 1-06
birthday: Jan12
gender: female

Member
732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Pasig at Los Baño...
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
where can u get the picz?
Member
732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Pasig at Los Baño...
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
Name: Nenen Anne
Age: 15 turning 16
Birthdate: June 1, 1992
Level: A
Dorm: #1-06 triple

i'm not yet approved in the dorm, though.

Member
12724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / My World
Offline
Posted 4/7/08
name: star glitter .....XD....lol...*real name???or fake one???*
age:16
level: A
dorm: #1-04 Single Room
birthday: June11
gender: female

Member
1718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in plan...
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

Sakura_Kinamoto wrote:

Name: Yuki Yamashina
Age: 14
Leverl: B
Dorm: 01-03


ur Id not yet ready just the preview and i need ur bith date
Member
1718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in plan...
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

Iai wrote:


selfishteen96 wrote:


Iai wrote:

Name: Sat-chan
Age: 12
Level: A
Dorm #: 01-07
Picture:


ur id will be post in the picture colum, n what is ur birth date?


DOB: May 26
Gender: F


ID i will change ur name just the preciews i might change it alittle bit
Member
1718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in plan...
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

starglitter wrote:

name: star glitter .....XD....lol...*real name???or fake one???*
age:16
level: A
dorm: #1-04 Single Room
birthday: June11
gender: female



It doesnt have to if you dont want to tell ur name
Member
12724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / My World
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

selfishteen96 wrote:

It doesnt have to if you dont want to tell ur name


oh i see...hehe.....then star-himegami would be okay???
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.