First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
How to murder
20268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/2/08 , edited 4/3/08
Title says it all, use your imagination.
Things to consider:
Time
Tools
Method
Disposal

Edit: narrowing down selections

You are in this room



with 5 other people, there is one light switch on the wall behind you. There is one door behind you, locked. You want to kill 1 of the 5 other people without anyone else noticing. You may choose up to 3 weapons concealed on your body. (when I say concealed on your body, I mean something reasonable. No concealing a tank in your jacket or something)

Go!
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 4/2/08 , edited 4/3/08

n_n303 wrote:

convince the person that they are worthless and make them kill themself. That way, you never killed anyone and if the cops ask..it was suicide. o.O
uuh..is this thread such a good idea? what if some idiot actually tries what some people write =___=


Then your strategy worked!

Edit: Kinda, you got someone to kill themselves, but you are twice removed from the scene of the crime. You put your idea out there, which inadvertently someone took advantage of, and convinced someone else to kill themselves.
19735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
70 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 4/2/08 , edited 4/3/08
You push them off a fucking cliff when nobody's looking.
20268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/2/08 , edited 4/3/08

SimplyBill wrote:

Time: Midnight
Tools: Sniper Rifle
Method: Go to fire distance and shoot the target
Disposal: Leave the target.


Time: ok
Tools: trackable via serial number
Method: trackable via bullet wound
Disposal: body found, reasons for death investigated

Possibility of escape: 3%
20268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/2/08 , edited 4/3/08

DRO1 wrote:

You push them off a fucking cliff when nobody's looking.


Time: ?
Tools: your hands contain your genetic material, not to mention your hair might become stuck in the victim's clothing.
Method: Some passerbyer could easily see you without you noticing. Also, how would you get them to come to a cliff? That method can also be investigated.
Disposal: body found at bottom of cliff, reasons for death investigated, leading to you becoming a suspect.

Probability of escape: 2%
19735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
70 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 4/2/08 , edited 4/3/08

excalion wrote:


DRO1 wrote:

You push them off a fucking cliff when nobody's looking.


Time: ?
Tools: your hands contain your genetic material, not to mention your hair might become stuck in the victim's clothing.
Method: Some passerbyer could easily see you without you noticing. Also, how would you get them to come to a cliff? That method can also be investigated.
Disposal: body found at bottom of cliff, reasons for death investigated, leading to you becoming a suspect.

Probability of escape: 2%


Excuse the hell out of me L, I didnt know this was SERIOUS.
20268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/2/08 , edited 4/3/08

n_n303 wrote:

convince the person that they are worthless and make them kill themself. That way, you never killed anyone and if the cops ask..it was suicide. o.O
uuh..is this thread such a good idea? what if some idiot actually tries what some people write =___=


That is taking on a very big gamble, the chances someone will kill themselves solely based on your criticism of them is very low. You would have to provide them with the means to end their life. That's called aided suicide, not legal.
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 4/2/08 , edited 4/3/08

DRO1 wrote:


excalion wrote:


DRO1 wrote:

You push them off a fucking cliff when nobody's looking.


Time: ?
Tools: your hands contain your genetic material, not to mention your hair might become stuck in the victim's clothing.
Method: Some passerbyer could easily see you without you noticing. Also, how would you get them to come to a cliff? That method can also be investigated.
Disposal: body found at bottom of cliff, reasons for death investigated, leading to you becoming a suspect.

Probability of escape: 2%


Excuse the hell out of me L, I didnt know this was SERIOUS.


For 99% of the people that read in post in this thread it's not. For him, he is one of a few stereotypical groups, 1. The CSI fanclub presidents, 2. Future Delinquents of America, 3. I throw around made up numbers and statistics to sound smart. Let him have his thrills.
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 4/2/08 , edited 4/3/08

excalion wrote:


n_n303 wrote:

convince the person that they are worthless and make them kill themself. That way, you never killed anyone and if the cops ask..it was suicide. o.O
uuh..is this thread such a good idea? what if some idiot actually tries what some people write =___=


That is taking on a very big gamble, the chances someone will kill themselves solely based on your criticism of them is very low. You would have to provide them with the means to end their life. That's called aided suicide, not legal.


You mean Euthanasia? Telling someone they are worthless isn't like injecting them with cyanide or pulling the plug on their life support. You aren't Dr. Kevorkian just because you let someone know they are worthless, its called the truth.
114136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / in a world where...
Offline
Posted 4/2/08 , edited 4/3/08
i would kill using blunt force trama to the head.....single blow to prevent blood spatter then throw the corpse into those large creamation ovens they use for the dead (obviously id use it wen no one is around and clean it wen done).....id melt down or burn watever i used to do it and destroy the container of the ashes, throw the ashes into a running body of water, then destroy any leftover evidence like the clothes i wore that day and clean of my body to ensure nothing is on me.

no body, no crime, anyone asks i didnt know him/her well i only seen them around work (or where ever) i never asked any questions bout their life which should be true
13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 4/2/08 , edited 4/3/08
noone tell him cause he's gonna put any info u give hime to use!
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 4/2/08 , edited 4/3/08

music190 wrote:

A Sniper Rifle.


An SKS?

You lose.
20268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/2/08 , edited 4/3/08

memphit wrote:


DRO1 wrote:


excalion wrote:


DRO1 wrote:

You push them off a fucking cliff when nobody's looking.


Time: ?
Tools: your hands contain your genetic material, not to mention your hair might become stuck in the victim's clothing.
Method: Some passerbyer could easily see you without you noticing. Also, how would you get them to come to a cliff? That method can also be investigated.
Disposal: body found at bottom of cliff, reasons for death investigated, leading to you becoming a suspect.

Probability of escape: 2%


Excuse the hell out of me L, I didnt know this was SERIOUS.


For 99% of the people that read in post in this thread it's not. For him, he is one of a few stereotypical groups, 1. The CSI fanclub presidents, 2. Future Delinquents of America, 3. I throw around made up numbers and statistics to sound smart. Let him have his thrills.


Actually, to be quite frank with you, this is a common practice among mystery writers. The numbers I throw in are, what I feel to be, somewhat accurate.
These forums are, I still hold the lingering hope, a place where people can come together and exercise their mental brawn. Which if I'm not mistake, is a stranger to you. This fact is made quite obvious when you clearly contradict yourself in your own statement. If you cannot see the contradiction, then sadly I feel we're too far apart in our aptitude for logical reasoning that this conversation has become rather pointless.

Aside from the fact that you are utterly stupid, I'd like to remind you: what you have done is considered flaming and flame-baiting, which are against the rules. Please refrain from
a) making yourself out to be a completely incompetent retard
b) flaming/flame-bating
in the future.

Thank you for you time, please don't come again.
Ghost
AHTL 
93499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Norway
Online
Posted 4/2/08 , edited 4/3/08
I would put the target in question in a car, put like 20 cats in there, open the windows and send him in the car wash!! Grate success!
828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/2/08 , edited 4/3/08
well you need a very unique plan for that..something outrageous...and what has gone to yuor mind with this topic kinda evil...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.