First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
How to murder
Posted 4/2/08
Time: Doesn't matter
Tools: A rope
Method: Anyway that will make a sealed room murder like in detective conan.
Disposal: I don't dispose the body.
20259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The centroid of a...
Offline
Posted 4/2/08

memphit wrote:


excalion wrote:


n_n303 wrote:

convince the person that they are worthless and make them kill themself. That way, you never killed anyone and if the cops ask..it was suicide. o.O
uuh..is this thread such a good idea? what if some idiot actually tries what some people write =___=


That is taking on a very big gamble, the chances someone will kill themselves solely based on your criticism of them is very low. You would have to provide them with the means to end their life. That's called aided suicide, not legal.


You mean Euthanasia? Telling someone they are worthless isn't like injecting them with cyanide or pulling the plug on their life support. You aren't Dr. Kevorkian just because you let someone know they are worthless, its called the truth.


I was referring to

excalion wrote:
You would have to provide them with the means to end their life.

being assisted suicide. Please learn to read before you make future comments.
20259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The centroid of a...
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

uhohimdead wrote:

i would kill using blunt force trama to the head.....single blow to prevent blood spatter then throw the corpse into those large creamation ovens they use for the dead (obviously id use it wen no one is around and clean it wen done).....id melt down or burn watever i used to do it and destroy the container of the ashes, throw the ashes into a running body of water, then destroy any leftover evidence like the clothes i wore that day and clean of my body to ensure nothing is on me.

no body, no crime, anyone asks i didnt know him/her well i only seen them around work (or where ever) i never asked any questions bout their life which should be true


This is pretty decent, although the events leading up to the execution of clubbing the victim in the head would have to be very carefully planned out. You would also have to either know a person that works at a local incendiary, or work there yourself, otherwise it would be very suspicious for you to be playing around there. Let me remind you that there are people lurking around all places at all hours of the day/night.
The biggest problem here would be smuggling the body to the oven, and cremating it without being seen.
Probability of escape: 50-75% (depending on how you plan the encounter)
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

excalion wrote:


memphit wrote:


DRO1 wrote:


excalion wrote:


DRO1 wrote:

You push them off a fucking cliff when nobody's looking.


Time: ?
Tools: your hands contain your genetic material, not to mention your hair might become stuck in the victim's clothing.
Method: Some passerbyer could easily see you without you noticing. Also, how would you get them to come to a cliff? That method can also be investigated.
Disposal: body found at bottom of cliff, reasons for death investigated, leading to you becoming a suspect.

Probability of escape: 2%


Excuse the hell out of me L, I didnt know this was SERIOUS.


For 99% of the people that read in post in this thread it's not. For him, he is one of a few stereotypical groups, 1. The CSI fanclub presidents, 2. Future Delinquents of America, 3. I throw around made up numbers and statistics to sound smart. Let him have his thrills.


Actually, to be quite frank with you, this is a common practice among mystery writers. The numbers I throw in are, what I feel to be, somewhat accurate.
These forums are, I still hold the lingering hope, a place where people can come together and exercise their mental brawn. Which if I'm not mistake, is a stranger to you. This fact is made quite obvious when you clearly contradict yourself in your own statement. If you cannot see the contradiction, then sadly I feel we're too far apart in our aptitude for logical reasoning that this conversation has become rather pointless.

Aside from the fact that you are utterly stupid, I'd like to remind you: what you have done is considered flaming and flame-baiting, which are against the rules. Please refrain from
a) making yourself out to be a completely incompetent retard
b) flaming/flame-bating
in the future.

Thank you for you time, please don't come again.

It's not a contradiction, maybe I too throw around numbers and statistics to sound smart, I wouldn't be the first to do so in this thread. If you consider "Efficient ways to murder someone" a good way for people to come together and exercise their mental brawn, I think you should exercise yours in a mental institution. The point is, this shouldn't be considered a serious thread, so I shouldn't be expected to give a serious answer.

Aside from the fact that you might actually take offense that this thread is a joke, I'd like to remind you: These forums are, still after all, forums. Also, please refrain from using words in incorrect contexts. Also, it's a bit hypocritical of you to tell me that flaming is against the rules then make a statement such as " making yourself out to be a completely incompetent retard".<3 Love ya
2937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / San Francisco CA...
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

memphit wrote:


music190 wrote:

A Sniper Rifle.


An SKS?

You lose.


you lose... that rifle has a regular calibre cartridge. 7.62mmx56 which is .308 winchester...same bullet used in an m16 series

weapon of choice: the macmillan TAC-50


Cartridge caliber: .50 cal. (12.7 x 99 mm) with a muzzle velocity of 823 meters per second

I Learned it through hands-on


20259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The centroid of a...
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

blablabla9876 wrote:

Time: Doesn't matter
Tools: A rope
Method: Anyway that will make a sealed room murder like in detective conan.
Disposal: I don't dispose the body.


Way too many faults in here to name, if its a sealed room murder like a plot in a show, then it can obviously be solved in the same way as the show.
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

Terminator_kun wrote:


memphit wrote:


music190 wrote:

A Sniper Rifle.


An SKS?

You lose.


you lose... that rifle has a regular calibre cartridge. 7.62mmx56 which is .308 winchester...same bullet used in an m16 series

weapon of choice: the macmillan TAC-50


Cartridge caliber: .50 cal. (12.7 x 99 mm) with a muzzle velocity of 823 meters per second

I Learned it through hands-on



A .50 isn't a widely distributed rifle or cartridge and would be far easier to trace. Also, the impact from the bullet after it left the body that it turned inside out would be a dead giveaway as to your location when you fired the shot. Overkill to say the least, at least there wouldn't be much of a body left for the coroner.
19824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆Norway
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
a *bang* from afar where no one can see you and where you won't get caught.

then you're all set to go...
314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / australia
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
Time: midnight, preferably somewhere far from home, in the middle of a park?
Tools: syringe + curare + linoleum knife. i think that's the drug. if not, there's this drug that paralyses the person, they can't move or anything, but they can FEEL everything.
Method: put the drug in the syringe then stab the person with it. kill them, slit their throat, whatever. as long as you leave them bleeding profusely.
Disposal: take the knife and syringe with you. leave the body.

i think i had 'painful death' in my head when thinking of this >< lol i got this from a book and the murderer really wanted to torture the people so they used the lino knife to SLOWLY and deeply put slits all over the person's body so they could die quietly without screaming, and still feel the pain at the same time.
20259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The centroid of a...
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

memphit wrote:


excalion wrote:


memphit wrote:


DRO1 wrote:


excalion wrote:


DRO1 wrote:

You push them off a fucking cliff when nobody's looking.


Time: ?
Tools: your hands contain your genetic material, not to mention your hair might become stuck in the victim's clothing.
Method: Some passerbyer could easily see you without you noticing. Also, how would you get them to come to a cliff? That method can also be investigated.
Disposal: body found at bottom of cliff, reasons for death investigated, leading to you becoming a suspect.

Probability of escape: 2%


Excuse the hell out of me L, I didnt know this was SERIOUS.


For 99% of the people that read in post in this thread it's not. For him, he is one of a few stereotypical groups, 1. The CSI fanclub presidents, 2. Future Delinquents of America, 3. I throw around made up numbers and statistics to sound smart. Let him have his thrills.


Actually, to be quite frank with you, this is a common practice among mystery writers. The numbers I throw in are, what I feel to be, somewhat accurate.
These forums are, I still hold the lingering hope, a place where people can come together and exercise their mental brawn. Which if I'm not mistake, is a stranger to you. This fact is made quite obvious when you clearly contradict yourself in your own statement. If you cannot see the contradiction, then sadly I feel we're too far apart in our aptitude for logical reasoning that this conversation has become rather pointless.

Aside from the fact that you are utterly stupid, I'd like to remind you: what you have done is considered flaming and flame-baiting, which are against the rules. Please refrain from
a) making yourself out to be a completely incompetent retard
b) flaming/flame-bating
in the future.

Thank you for you time, please don't come again.

It's not a contradiction, maybe I too throw around numbers and statistics to sound smart, I wouldn't be the first to do so in this thread. If you consider "Efficient ways to murder someone" a good way for people to come together and exercise their mental brawn, I think you should exercise yours in a mental institution. The point is, this shouldn't be considered a serious thread, so I shouldn't be expected to give a serious answer.

Aside from the fact that you might actually take offense that this thread is a joke, I'd like to remind you: These forums are, still after all, forums. Also, please refrain from using words in incorrect contexts. Also, it's a bit hypocritical of you to tell me that flaming is against the rules then make a statement such as " making yourself out to be a completely incompetent retard".<3 Love ya


As I have said before, this is a very popular and commonly sought after topic in murder mystery writer circles, if you had more...class, maybe you could understand that. And again you misunderstand the point. The point is to think about a hypothetical situation, not to be a complete retard in your response. Regardless of whether this thread is serious or not. If you think you shouldn't be expected to give a serious answer, then dont give an answer at all, I'm sure we'll be just fine without your great guiding light of wisdom.

I do not see the hypocrisy in that, what I'm saying is true. There is a difference between truth and flaming, learn to distinguish between the two.

Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 4/3/08
Aww, ain't my method accepted? ._.
2937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / San Francisco CA...
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

memphit wrote:


Terminator_kun wrote:


memphit wrote:


music190 wrote:

A Sniper Rifle.


An SKS?

You lose.


you lose... that rifle has a regular calibre cartridge. 7.62mmx56 which is .308 winchester...same bullet used in an m16 series

weapon of choice: the macmillan TAC-50


Cartridge caliber: .50 cal. (12.7 x 99 mm) with a muzzle velocity of 823 meters per second

I Learned it through hands-on



A .50 isn't a widely distributed rifle or cartridge and would be far easier to trace. Also, the impact from the bullet after it left the body that it turned inside out would be a dead giveaway as to your location when you fired the shot. Overkill to say the least, at least there wouldn't be much of a body left for the coroner.


that is the difference of the .50. its only used for long range trajectory... ofcourse tracing is easy, imagine the gunpowder would spread leaving further evidence. using this caliber in short ranges might not a good idea its only for armour piercing targets. for an assasins mobility, the TAC-50 is a pain in the killers ass. take note the case itself is as wide as my computer table itself. hence attracts suspicion. unless if modified

the reason why I chose the TAC-50 is because of this thread. heheh btw... youre quite informative.

peace!



114162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / in a world where...
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

excalion wrote:


uhohimdead wrote:

i would kill using blunt force trama to the head.....single blow to prevent blood spatter then throw the corpse into those large creamation ovens they use for the dead (obviously id use it wen no one is around and clean it wen done).....id melt down or burn watever i used to do it and destroy the container of the ashes, throw the ashes into a running body of water, then destroy any leftover evidence like the clothes i wore that day and clean of my body to ensure nothing is on me.

no body, no crime, anyone asks i didnt know him/her well i only seen them around work (or where ever) i never asked any questions bout their life which should be true


This is pretty decent, although the events leading up to the execution of clubbing the victim in the head would have to be very carefully planned out. You would also have to either know a person that works at a local incendiary, or work there yourself, otherwise it would be very suspicious for you to be playing around there. Let me remind you that there are people lurking around all places at all hours of the day/night.
The biggest problem here would be smuggling the body to the oven, and cremating it without being seen.
Probability of escape: 50-75% (depending on how you plan the encounter)


what if that person that died was working at the incendiary u could take what ever attire they would wear and if paperwork is needed then falsify some but dont file it. u could disguise this in such a way that it seems that the creamation was meant to happen throwing off any means that would find u out
2670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
Well the best i could think of that not plain or boring would be...

without going are nerdy and searchign the internet for all these high tech equipment and stuff would be.

Time "anytime perferably when no one is around"

Tool "electrio magnet ,video survalince camera, tv remote control radius over at leas 2000 metres
water/hotspring ,source of a eletricity/power generator , acid , explosive , catapult , thin sheet / knife made of iron and internet computer and an old fasion hair dyer , extendchange cord

Method. recieve letter of winning a trip for 1 to a hot spring "out door 1" . internet suitable hot spring, order ticket online, visa card number the victim. hide the eletro magnet way from the victim the knife on the opposite end of magnet, survalince camara pointing at victim , the tv with you . power generator on max connected to a blow dryer music of hot spring drowns out the sound of the blow dryer connect blow dryer to catapult connected to the string attached to a near by wall. inbetween the knife and the magnet . extentchain cord attached also to blow dryer small explosive wired all over the video survalince and the magnet with acid also as back up.

Victim goes into hot spring video survalince catches it. remotely turn on the magnet knife goes flying towards the string cuts it and the cataplut sends the blow dryer launching toward the victim and lands in the water and electricute victim. remotely detenate the explosive to get rid of the magnet and the power generator and the camera. also all items were bought only and send to a different location and the use of the internet connection were as a local cafe.


Disposal about 99.9%

Trackablity about 20%

probablity of escape 50% since i didn't try to research anything
20259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The centroid of a...
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

goodmorningjea wrote:

Time: midnight, preferably somewhere far from home, in the middle of a park?
Tools: syringe + curare + linoleum knife. i think that's the drug. if not, there's this drug that paralyses the person, they can't move or anything, but they can FEEL everything.
Method: put the drug in the syringe then stab the person with it. kill them, slit their throat, whatever. as long as you leave them bleeding profusely.
Disposal: take the knife and syringe with you. leave the body.

i think i had 'painful death' in my head when thinking of this >< lol i got this from a book and the murderer really wanted to torture the people so they used the lino knife to SLOWLY and deeply put slits all over the person's body so they could die quietly without screaming, and still feel the pain at the same time.


lol, that would be painful yes, but you'd be caught so fast, it wouldn't even be funny.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.