First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Crunchyroll Getting Boring???
4175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 4/2/08

TyrantMigs wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:

reported for being pointless.

Crunchyroll is not getting boring. Boring depends on someone's perspective and i am not bored here.


ohhh did atherine told you that im playin with 3 babes ohhh he addmited to me that he's gay in a message using another account and then my tip for you is dont be stupid enough to become an Eudd worshipper thats the most stupidest thing to do the first time i saw his site it made me vomit
oh lawl.
your about to get bombarded by flame posts by them for posting this.what leaves you even more open is that they target threads like these.

6884 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Berlin
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
There's lot of boring forum posts now...
1209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/2/08

DemonWithin912 wrote:


TyrantMigs wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:

reported for being pointless.

Crunchyroll is not getting boring. Boring depends on someone's perspective and i am not bored here.


ohhh did atherine told you that im playin with 3 babes ohhh he addmited to me that he's gay in a message using another account and then my tip for you is dont be stupid enough to become an Eudd worshipper thats the most stupidest thing to do the first time i saw his site it made me vomit


www.youfail.org

AND again another EUDD Worshipper call your boss Eudd and tell him that teaming wont take me DOWN get it
14835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/2/08

TyrantMigs wrote:


DemonWithin912 wrote:


TyrantMigs wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:

reported for being pointless.

Crunchyroll is not getting boring. Boring depends on someone's perspective and i am not bored here.


ohhh did atherine told you that im playin with 3 babes ohhh he addmited to me that he's gay in a message using another account and then my tip for you is dont be stupid enough to become an Eudd worshipper thats the most stupidest thing to do the first time i saw his site it made me vomit


www.youfail.org

AND again another EUDD Worshipper call your boss Eudd and tell him that teaming wont take me DOWN get it


http://www.killyourself.com

i'm done.
468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / antipolo
Offline
Posted 4/2/08



uhmmmm.....
i also think that CR is getting boring because of awesome animes being licensed,
but they are going to release some new cool one's this april, so lets just hope for that..














(i still hate CR cause they licensed MAJOR)
1573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
It's a great site..... but..... *reasons*
Posted 4/3/08

xoxoreohxoxo2008 wrote:

i kinda think sooo coz dey lisenced nearly all da good animes (i think so). wot do u guys think???



You know... hell isn't boring... so you should probably go there... they have beef
13713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
Crunchyroll getting boring?? I don't think so, you need to watch more anime here in CR, because if you think that all the good animes are licensed then you are wrong
19822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆Norway
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
pls. stop whining about all the good stuff being liscensed.. it's for the good. we can't blame CR. it's really not their fault.

if you want to watch liscensed stuff, learn how to download.
Posted 4/3/08
not at all i enjoy the forums !!
Posted 4/3/08
Want some cheese with your whine...
1480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

Edmund0007 wrote:




uhmmmm.....
i also think that CR is getting boring because of awesome animes being licensed,
but they are going to release some new cool one's this april, so lets just hope for that..




(i still hate CR cause they licensed MAJOR)


HOW many times do I have to listen to noob-drivel!

Let me make this clear, so every noob that reads it might just understand.

Cr does NOT license animes. Anime companies do. The anime producers sell their works to companies so they would make profit. Anime companies license those animes, declaring that the anime is now under their jurisdiction, and that making subs illegally (ex: not by them, but by subbers like shinsen,etc...) are not allowed.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?
Posted 4/3/08
please not another one.....CR does not license animes in the first place they take them down because the companies who license the animes tell them to. If they keep them up its illegal and Shinji could get sued. Get it, Got it, Good....
510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / nosgoth
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
not i think its not boring though licensing sucks
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.