First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
Gonzo Premieres this weekend!!
684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / On top of your Head
Offline
Posted 4/4/08 , edited 4/16/08
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vgQ6WJ8zhQ - watch it here and have fun
kiwii1 
59935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Far,far away
Offline
Posted 4/4/08 , edited 4/16/08

Stelgim wrote:


kiwii1 wrote:

Ahh i can't download it even if I've donated for it. I can't stream it either:( Something about cant show it in my country. Was it written somewhere only IP from some countries can watch it?


same with me, I even donated 5$ to download it (before I noticed I couldnt watch it.. they should have warned before it aired that only ame-jins (americans) can watch it


I donated the same amount. I don't want only that badge. I want the download. I hope this be solved somehow. I guess I can only wait.
Engineer
88001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/4/08 , edited 4/16/08
I am the top donator!!!!!!
Posted 4/4/08 , edited 4/16/08
The Tower of DRUAGA -the Aegis of URUK-'s first ep was awesome!!
amazing anime shinji
72067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 4/4/08 , edited 4/16/08

kiwii1 wrote:


Stelgim wrote:


kiwii1 wrote:

Ahh i can't download it even if I've donated for it. I can't stream it either:( Something about cant show it in my country. Was it written somewhere only IP from some countries can watch it?


same with me, I even donated 5$ to download it (before I noticed I couldnt watch it.. they should have warned before it aired that only ame-jins (americans) can watch it


I donated the same amount. I don't want only that badge. I want the download. I hope this be solved somehow. I guess I can only wait.


yeah.. but this is premiere, I really hope we can watch after a little while.. or at least get money back -.-

edit: I donated to download it, cuz that will give better graphics ;).. but cant download it anyway.

Being in Norway and being the most peaceful nation isnt best anymore, time to start warfare the same as USA, maybe we get the same rights then
18083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 4/4/08 , edited 4/16/08
Though the quality on youtube really sucks...

I hope to see an answer from shinji soon.
82 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 4/4/08 , edited 4/16/08
Kraahhh! I'm getting bored to see everytime I go to some videosite "Sorry, this video doesn't work in your country"
Like every people on earth were living in US!
kiwii1 
59935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Far,far away
Offline
Posted 4/4/08 , edited 4/16/08

Stelgim wrote:


kiwii1 wrote:


Stelgim wrote:


kiwii1 wrote:

Ahh i can't download it even if I've donated for it. I can't stream it either:( Something about cant show it in my country. Was it written somewhere only IP from some countries can watch it?


same with me, I even donated 5$ to download it (before I noticed I couldnt watch it.. they should have warned before it aired that only ame-jins (americans) can watch it


I donated the same amount. I don't want only that badge. I want the download. I hope this be solved somehow. I guess I can only wait.


yeah.. but this is premiere, I really hope we can watch after a little while.. or at least get money back -.-


True thats why I donated and wanted to watch it with good qualities. I could watch from youtube. But that wouldn't be the same.

Edit: I live in Norway to^^ Also we are the second most peacefull after Iceland took our place.
684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 4/4/08 , edited 4/16/08
yay almost out
72067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 4/4/08 , edited 4/16/08

konakonata wrote:

Kraahhh! I'm getting bored to see everytime I go to some videosite "Sorry, this video doesn't work in your country"
Like every people on earth were living in US!


well they like to act like world police and military force.. so no surprise really if we think about it that way
72067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 4/4/08 , edited 4/16/08

kiwii1 wrote:


Stelgim wrote:


kiwii1 wrote:


Stelgim wrote:


kiwii1 wrote:

Ahh i can't download it even if I've donated for it. I can't stream it either:( Something about cant show it in my country. Was it written somewhere only IP from some countries can watch it?


same with me, I even donated 5$ to download it (before I noticed I couldnt watch it.. they should have warned before it aired that only ame-jins (americans) can watch it


I donated the same amount. I don't want only that badge. I want the download. I hope this be solved somehow. I guess I can only wait.


yeah.. but this is premiere, I really hope we can watch after a little while.. or at least get money back -.-


True thats why I donated and wanted to watch it with good qualities. I could watch from youtube. But that wouldn't be the same.

Edit: I live in Norway to^^ Also we are the second most peacefull after Iceland took our place.


of course they only have a small little force that train in Norway but blood-wise we're related to them and having both Iceland and Norway in top 10 is good for us ;)
27 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 4/4/08 , edited 4/16/08
dude what's with the regional restriction. at least post up which country is restricted to view the video, not getting our hope up and go "can't view in your country" thing later. and I'm looking forward to Blassreiter too.... and I do think it loses some point for restricting some country regions while it is up online. just my 2 cents
6797 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York
Offline
Posted 4/4/08 , edited 4/16/08
Cool. I'll be waiting for it *^^*
2987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 4/4/08 , edited 4/16/08
Well it's working in the USA and here in the UK. Don't know where else
82 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 4/4/08 , edited 4/16/08

sorelin wrote:

Well it's working in the USA and here in the UK. Don't know where else


Perhaps it only works in English speaking countries?
First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.