Post Reply Favourite Shinigami
Member
12298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Poland
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
I like the most Ichigo, though he's a human. Ichigo has a job, which let him to be shinigami^^ , what about you?
Moderator
16127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In The Dark
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
ichigo all the way
17753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
In BLEACH my favorite shinigami is Ichigo..most def ^^
Moderator
30573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In the shadows wa...
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
the NEW definition of kool

Creator
17562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX...
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
Yachiru can kick ur ass lolz
Moderator
30573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In the shadows wa...
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

Tsukine wrote:

I like the most Ichigo, though he's a human. Ichigo has a job, which let him to be shinigami^^ , what about you?


thought yours was toshi
Member
12298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Poland
Offline
Posted 4/7/08

jadejnb wrote:


Tsukine wrote:

I like the most Ichigo, though he's a human. Ichigo has a job, which let him to be shinigami^^ , what about you?


thought yours was toshi <_<


Of course Toushi too xD
Moderator
30573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In the shadows wa...
Offline
Posted 4/7/08

Tsukine wrote:


jadejnb wrote:


Tsukine wrote:

I like the most Ichigo, though he's a human. Ichigo has a job, which let him to be shinigami^^ , what about you?


thought yours was toshi <_<


Of course Toushi too xD


*looks at u suspiciously*
Moderator
497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/7/08
my favorite is byakuya but i have more
10937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In your closet!
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

Donovanlau wrote:

Yachiru can kick ur ass lolz


Yaaaaaay. I love Yachiru. ^^

For the best shinigami guy, I'll hafta pick between Byakuya and Toushirou. ^^
You must be logged in to post.