First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
The Naruto fillers are ENDING
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 1/4/07

rnl19862005 wrote:


Dularc wrote:

There already is a post like this...
Anyway im gonna post the same argument as i did there:
Naruto is one of the most over-rated animes out there.Why? Because it has absoltutely NO meaning behind the actions of its characters, they all wanted to become the strongest, then they all wanted to "follow my own path of the ninja" i mean what next, they wanna "do it cuz i feelz like its."


Correct me if I'm wrong because it has been awhile since I've watched some of the older episodes, but alot of the characters do have reasons for becoming strong. Naruto wants to become the Hokage so that the villagers will stop picking on him because of the demon that was sealed inside of him; and Sasuke wants to become stronger to kill his brother who murdered his entire family so there is meaning behind their actions. At least in the actual episodes maybe not the fillers.



he probubly came to that conclusion because
1 he is being short sided and didnt notice that at the start
2 the fillers caused this image because well they dont have anything to do with the story other than them doing missions
1546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Martian / Estonia
Offline
Posted 1/4/07
well if you have a vast cast of characters like naruto has then its unacceptable for only a handful of characters to have motive behind action, and even so the motives suck anyway, its just too cookie-cutter to be considerd good anime:
Sasuke = a lamer version of Kurapica from HxH i mean they both even have a super red-eye skill and Kurapica > > > Sasuke.(by the way, to counter all the following HXH copied Naruto replys, i say HXH predated Naruto by 4 years.)
Sakura = main character with little to no plot to her other than being in love with Sasuke for no apperant reason.
Natuto = the most overrated character of them all, his wish is to BE THE BEST, Gotta catch em all us what i say, i mean what the hell do you even know about this character, other than haveing some demon fox in him and likeing ramen? Most definetly one of the most booring characters out there, and has he even had a little bit of character developement? NO, he got friends with Sasuke and then cried because he got betrayed, his still considerd the weakest ninja in the entire village even though he beats up giant Sand monsters and Orochimarus all over the place, One day he fights Gaara and Whoops him, the next his being beated up by a frigging doglike creature from the forest, he doesent have any maturity to him and the creators tried to make up for it by haveing him take a 2 year trip and giveing everyone a note saying:"Just assume the Character developement was during that time."
For figs sake it is a NINJA clan where there have been only like 2-5 deaths, i mean a NINJA is supposed to be an ASSASIN, not a frigging ERRAND BOY.
Fight Scenes: only has about 3-5 good fight scenes for the entire series of 200+ episodes, and almost all of them were copied from movies or other animes, wich concludes my theory that this show REAKS.
Artwork: The only good artwork was when Sasuke and Naruto were fighting near that waterfall, other than those, the backgrounds are reused over and over on that booring forest look, like were supposed to belive that somewhere were they got potato chips , cellphones , computer games and whatnot they dont have pavement?

Naruto Rateing : 3,9/10
4688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Palm Beach, Florida
Offline
Posted 1/4/07

Dularc wrote:

There already is a post like this...
Anyway im gonna post the same argument as i did there:
Naruto is one of the most over-rated animes out there.Why? Because it has absoltutely NO meaning behind the actions of its characters, they all wanted to become the strongest, then they all wanted to "follow my own path of the ninja" i mean what next, they wanna "do it cuz i feelz like its." i mean seriously Sakura is basically NOTHING, she has no background except that one fight scene with Ino, also the Akazukin (deliberate misuse onf japanese language and misspelling) had nothing but some stupid motive that bsically every super-villain has/had.. The list f flaws goes on and on so in light of me loseing loads of my time because of Naruto ill just stop right here and say that in order for Naruto to get back alot of fans it really has to make a big change(preferably in writeing staff) or it wont.

You have your right to an opinion, but every anime series has flaws. In my opinion your flaws are retarded. Anyway i didn't make thread for all you Naruto haters to come along. The fillers do suck, and there is more meaning with each character after the fillers, this is a fact because i read the manga. The only characters that have gave little meaning in my opinion is most joinin, chunin, anbu, ten-ten, and ino however they are still supporting characters. Everyone does have a reason to get stronger.

14364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / On a journey..^^
Offline
Posted 1/4/07
yay!! fillers are over!!
4688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Palm Beach, Florida
Offline
Posted 1/4/07

rnl19862005 wrote:


Dularc wrote:

There already is a post like this...
Anyway im gonna post the same argument as i did there:
Naruto is one of the most over-rated animes out there.Why? Because it has absoltutely NO meaning behind the actions of its characters, they all wanted to become the strongest, then they all wanted to "follow my own path of the ninja" i mean what next, they wanna "do it cuz i feelz like its."


Correct me if I'm wrong because it has been awhile since I've watched some of the older episodes, but alot of the characters do have reasons for becoming strong. Naruto wants to become the Hokage so that the villagers will stop picking on him because of the demon that was sealed inside of him; and Sasuke wants to become stronger to kill his brother who murdered his entire family so there is meaning behind their actions. At least in the actual episodes maybe not the fillers.


That was well put also
Hinata want's to impress her father
Lee want's to defeat his rival and show a person can become a ninja w/o ninjutsu
and genjutsu
Sakura wants to show everyone she isn't useless
(also the night big fight seen is with sakura)
Sakura likes Sasuke because she *thinks* he's cool and is a good person inside
(that is preety much why anime characters like other caracters *personality and looks*)
Before you say Naruto doesn't have enough good fight sequences you must exclude the fillers because they are not apart of the storyline. There are more in the actual storyline.
Naruto is *immature*, he is, its better than having all those Sasuke like main characters with less emo on fighting animes, don't hate the writers of the show for being a little bit different and standing out of the crowd.

1546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Martian / Estonia
Offline
Posted 1/4/07

a1q2s3 wrote:
You have your right to an opinion, but every anime series has flaws. In my opinion your flaws are retarded. Anyway i didn't make thread for all you Naruto haters to come along. The fillers do suck, and there is more meaning with each character after the fillers, this is a fact because i read the manga. The only characters that have gave little meaning in my opinion is most joinin, chunin, anbu, ten-ten, and ino however they are still supporting characters. Everyone does have a reason to get stronger.

*possible spoliers*
The manga isint much better, characters still have little to no story, its just another GO SAVE SASUKE cookie cutter plot after a GO SAVE GAARA plot....
Naruto has been away for a few months and all hope of him not turning out like Jirayia has all but vanished, his clothes have changed and his now taller, maybe a little more mature, BUT the fact that they skipped 2 years just plain messed it all up, it just shows the inadequacy of the writeing staff in question, its equal to a montage where the character developement is just assumed. Sasuke is even more Emo than before...
and this is only about the actual plot where im not even mentioning the production values of the Naruto anime series, such as artwork, fight scenes,scenery and all that.
On the specific characters that you mentioned here i name a few:
Rock Lee: His got the same character story as everyone else, that of wanting to be stronger and of proveing his way of the ninja to everybody, its because his obsession with Gai-sensei.(idol fandom)
Hinata: Is basically a cooler version of Sakura.She likes naruto and wants to prove herself to herself...(i wonder where we heard that one before)
Neji: Wants to prove himself to the main family, starts of all bad and sh"t then gets more friendly with everyone, possible crush on Hinata...(how very odd its all so similar)
Chouji: Crush on Ino, DOESENT want to prove himself, only wants to help his friends(possibly one of the 2 characters i actually liked in this show).
Shikamaru: Would be quite a nice character if he would do something other than whine. Other than that his equal to Charizard from Pokemon.
I already explained Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura so i wont do it again.
Here are some GOOD characters(not from Naruto)
Haruko Haruhi/Raharu:(anime FLCL) Has meaning behind action, is a complex character, you cant even begin to compare anyone from naruto with her, Actions are quite difficult to translate aswell All in all a great Character.
Vash The Stampede: (from Trigun) GREAT character, meaning behind action is getting Knives under controll, never kills anyone and solves every problem, also seemingly doesent age. His actions speak louder than his motives, he has depth that somone like Sasuke could never reach, i mean look at theyr backstorys, their identical arent they?
Renton Thurston: (from eureka 7) Not a very different genre, still shonen, but renton would still pwn Naruto character developement, depth to action and overall personality.

Ok it might have been a little unfair to comare these magnificent animes with Naruto, but it was to make a point that if naruto cant reach them then its no use putting it up against master pieces like Mushishi, Kino No Tabi or Evangelion. Naruto is and will in my book be, until proven otherwise, a sub-par anime.
57278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 1/4/07
YAY! \o/
4688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Palm Beach, Florida
Offline
Posted 1/4/07

Dularc wrote:


a1q2s3 wrote:
You have your right to an opinion, but every anime series has flaws. In my opinion your flaws are retarded. Anyway i didn't make thread for all you Naruto haters to come along. The fillers do suck, and there is more meaning with each character after the fillers, this is a fact because i read the manga. The only characters that have gave little meaning in my opinion is most joinin, chunin, anbu, ten-ten, and ino however they are still supporting characters. Everyone does have a reason to get stronger.

*possible spoliers*
The manga isint much better, characters still have little to no story, its just another GO SAVE SASUKE cookie cutter plot after a GO SAVE GAARA plot....
Naruto has been away for a few months and all hope of him not turning out like Jirayia has all but vanished, his clothes have changed and his now taller, maybe a little more mature, BUT the fact that they skipped 2 years just plain messed it all up, it just shows the inadequacy of the writeing staff in question, its equal to a montage where the character developement is just assumed. Sasuke is even more Emo than before...
and this is only about the actual plot where im not even mentioning the production values of the Naruto anime series, such as artwork, fight scenes,scenery and all that.
On the specific characters that you mentioned here i name a few:
Rock Lee: His got the same character story as everyone else, that of wanting to be stronger and of proveing his way of the ninja to everybody, its because his obsession with Gai-sensei.(idol fandom)
Hinata: Is basically a cooler version of Sakura.She likes naruto and wants to prove herself to herself...(i wonder where we heard that one before)
Neji: Wants to prove himself to the main family, starts of all bad and sh"t then gets more friendly with everyone, possible crush on Hinata...(how very odd its all so similar)
Chouji: Crush on Ino, DOESENT want to prove himself, only wants to help his friends(possibly one of the 2 characters i actually liked in this show).
Shikamaru: Would be quite a nice character if he would do something other than whine. Other than that his equal to Charizard from Pokemon.
I already explained Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura so i wont do it again.
Here are some GOOD characters(not from Naruto)
Haruko Haruhi/Raharu:(anime FLCL) Has meaning behind action, is a complex character, you cant even begin to compare anyone from naruto with her, Actions are quite difficult to translate aswell All in all a great Character.
Vash The Stampede: (from Trigun) GREAT character, meaning behind action is getting Knives under controll, never kills anyone and solves every problem, also seemingly doesent age. His actions speak louder than his motives, he has depth that somone like Sasuke could never reach, i mean look at theyr backstorys, their identical arent they?
Renton Thurston: (from eureka 7) Not a very different genre, still shonen, but renton would still pwn Naruto character developement, depth to action and overall personality.

Ok it might have been a little unfair to comare these magnificent animes with Naruto, but it was to make a point that if naruto cant reach them then its no use putting it up against master pieces like Mushishi, Kino No Tabi or Evangelion. Naruto is and will in my book be, until proven otherwise, a sub-par anime.


sure they have similar motives(to prove their ninja way=nindo) but that's one of the main points of Naruto. It's only fitting that everyone has a nindo. The three characters you've stated are from an entirely DIFFERENT ANIME, Naruto is a anime about Ninja who all want to get stronger with similar nindo and you really can't say someone's personallity is better than anothers because it's only YOUR OPINION, NOT MINES, AND NOT EVERYONE ELSES.

Haruko Haruhi/Raharu:(anime FLCL), she is a great character and a little mysterious if you ask me but you are in no place to say her personality is better because it's only YOUR OPINION

Vash The Stampede: (from Trigun), another great character but in MY OPINION he is one of those characters who is good at everything and never has to get better, in
this area there is bad character development.

Renton Thurston: (from eureka 7) once again another great character but in MY OPINION he has little character development and I dont really see the action, and
again you are in no place to say someone's personality is better than someonelse's

"Ok it might have been a little unfair to comare these magnificent animes with Naruto, but it was to make a point that if naruto cant reach them then its no use putting it up against master pieces like Mushishi, Kino No Tabi or Evangelion. Naruto is and will in my book be, until proven otherwise, a sub-par anime."
Again it's just YOUR OPINION, NOT MINES, AND NOT EVERYONE ELSES.
What is FACT is that Naruto has great TV Ratings(according to its number of viewers)

So say what you wanna say, do what you wanna do, and compare Naruto to who you wanna, it's just YOUR OPINION, NOT MINES, AND NOT EVERYONE ELSES
13298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 1/4/07
^^^hehehe. wait WHAT???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NARUTO IS WAY BETTER THAN ANY OTHER ANIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!
18257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / the darkness
Offline
Posted 1/4/07
well its good news for some not so good news for others about the fillers. But at least the series is continuing.
21161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Spring, TX
Offline
Posted 1/4/07
FINALLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God! It's hard to believe that those fillers are about to be over Me and my friends were beginning to think that there was gonna be nothing but fillers and we were planning on getting our ninja gear on and going after the people working on Naruto and threaten them to end the fillers . Just kidding , but I'm glad the fillers are ending Lets see some NARUTO ACTION, YAY!
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 1/4/07
finally...I think watching those fillers shortened my life a little bit...
Posted 1/4/07
it's been in fillers for what.... 1 1/2 years?

yeeesh........
6815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Seattle ,WA
Offline
Posted 1/4/07
yay yay its all most time
13014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / in the club
Offline
Posted 1/4/07

The Naruto fillers are ENDING

===> This is good news!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.