First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
[JActress] Horikita Maki
258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/8/08 , edited 4/23/08
i like her acting in hana kimi too..and she's freakin cool in seito shokun..(villainy type)..she's really good..
3062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Inside an Oven
Offline
Posted 4/8/08 , edited 4/23/08
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maki_Horikita

Nice read... But i'd like to are read what are her interests and hobbies, plus her vitals stats Well, she was quite the tomboy when she was young... she's cute, sporty, smart with leadership skills, and a gamer! Gawd, you're perfect!

The parts i like most was the trivia section noting:

474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 4/8/08 , edited 4/23/08
she is good in acting and she cute too...
1220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 4/9/08 , edited 4/23/08

croissant025 wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maki_Horikita

Nice read... But i'd like to are read what are her interests and hobbies, plus her vitals stats Well, she was quite the tomboy when she was young... she's cute, sporty, smart with leadership skills, and a gamer! Gawd, you're perfect!

The parts i like most was the trivia section noting:


nice info
Posted 4/9/08 , edited 4/23/08

xclusivebabyy wrote:

sorry, she's notthe best =( other people are wayyy better than she is .. but you didn't recognize them


yah you're right..maki is cute but there are
more actors/actresses that are way better than her..also, sorry for this,
but in hana kimi (japan), i didnt really feel her acting..
122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 4/14/08 , edited 4/23/08
Shes not all that n her eyes are are kinda close together,lol.
226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / DUBAI
Offline
Posted 4/14/08 , edited 4/23/08

saph_andreia wrote:

she can be cute or hot and the best!


228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Statesboro/Savann...
Offline
Posted 4/14/08 , edited 4/23/08
She's pretty impressive!
I mean, she won Vogue Nippon - Woman of the Year (2007)!
5464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Home for the holi...
Offline
Posted 4/14/08 , edited 4/23/08

strawberrynkiwi wrote:

definitely not the best.
i liked her best in nobuta, then Tsurara in Kurosagi was kinda annoying, then Mizuki, she was good, other than the fact that she didn't look like a guy at all.
then i decided to watch Teppan Shoujo Akane. I wanted to kill myself, not only was the story stupid. Maki's image for me was forever ruin. If you are a Maki fan, DON'T WATCH IT.
So yea, she's got potential, but she needs to grow up faster and take on more complex roles. other than the school girl type.


I thought she already had acted in many various roles.You sure you've seen all of her roles?

Her latest film is Tokyo Shounen,where she plays a person with split personality disorder(I think that's what it's called).She plays two complete different personalities.

Also,she had already won three awards.
500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / toronto
Offline
Posted 4/14/08 , edited 4/23/08

Guardian07 wrote:


strawberrynkiwi wrote:

definitely not the best.
i liked her best in nobuta, then Tsurara in Kurosagi was kinda annoying, then Mizuki, she was good, other than the fact that she didn't look like a guy at all.
then i decided to watch Teppan Shoujo Akane. I wanted to kill myself, not only was the story stupid. Maki's image for me was forever ruin. If you are a Maki fan, DON'T WATCH IT.
So yea, she's got potential, but she needs to grow up faster and take on more complex roles. other than the school girl type.


I thought she already had acted in many various roles.You sure you've seen all of her roles?

Her latest film is Tokyo Shounen,where she plays a person with split personality disorder(I think that's what it's called).She plays two complete different personalities.

Also,she had already won three awards.


I guess I need to catch some of her movies. I guess thats because I don't like scary and psychological themes. Like I would never watch Last Call etc. I am a chicken.
I guess she is suited to be in horror-ish movies. Since my sister and I always thought she was kinda sick looking, being so pale. I guess she just isn't my type of actress. S I don't hate her nor love her.
I like she needs to work on her non-horror roles, like in Teppan because that drama scar me for life.
5464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Home for the holi...
Offline
Posted 4/14/08 , edited 4/23/08
Of course she's not the best but she's one of the best.

Note that when doing Nobuta Wo Produce,she's still going/attending school aka still a schoolgirl.Now she's yet to celebrate her 20th birthday but she already bagged four awards.
5464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Home for the holi...
Offline
Posted 4/14/08 , edited 4/23/08

strawberrynkiwi wrote:


Guardian07 wrote:


strawberrynkiwi wrote:

definitely not the best.
i liked her best in nobuta, then Tsurara in Kurosagi was kinda annoying, then Mizuki, she was good, other than the fact that she didn't look like a guy at all.
then i decided to watch Teppan Shoujo Akane. I wanted to kill myself, not only was the story stupid. Maki's image for me was forever ruin. If you are a Maki fan, DON'T WATCH IT.
So yea, she's got potential, but she needs to grow up faster and take on more complex roles. other than the school girl type.


I thought she already had acted in many various roles.You sure you've seen all of her roles?

Her latest film is Tokyo Shounen,where she plays a person with split personality disorder(I think that's what it's called).She plays two complete different personalities.

Also,she had already won three awards.


I guess I need to catch some of her movies. I guess thats because I don't like scary and psychological themes. Like I would never watch Last Call etc. I am a chicken.
I guess she is suited to be in horror-ish movies. Since my sister and I always thought she was kinda sick looking, being so pale. I guess she just isn't my type of actress. S I don't hate her nor love her.
I like she needs to work on her non-horror roles, like in Teppan because that drama scar me for life.


I was mistaken.Four awards (I know it's trivial but what the heck).

Yea,she is suited to play in horror movies.She'll just have these dark shadows under her eyes,pale her face a little and there,you have this
Posted 4/16/08 , edited 4/23/08
i love the pair of oguri shun and maki horikita i hope to see them pair up in the future :)
1834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / UAE
Offline
Posted 4/16/08 , edited 4/23/08
Maki-chan is the BEST

I love her so much !!!!!!!!!!!

she acts very well in her dramas.. she really know how to act the role!!

she was cute in Hana Kimi

she was pretty funny in Nubota

she was great in Kurosagi


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.