First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply STUDENT APP.
42041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / you wish you knew ;D
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
every1 sign up here to become a student at darkness academy! Scarlet-sama will handle registrations
Creator
4434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Gone Forever ;(
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
Example:

Name:
Type: (Vampire,Demon,Devil,Witch or warlock for Guys)
DOB:

Powers:
Picture: (Anime Style)

Example:

Name:~Scarlet-sama
Type: Vampire Princess
DOB: Jan 11
Powers: Hypnotizing, Flying, and I have Can control Any Animal and Fire
Pet: Black Cat
Picture



Member
1284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Konoha
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
Negi Uchiha
Boy Vampire
June 16 1993 am 14 going on 15!
I can give my vampire blood to others in order to heal them but if i give them to much they become a ghoul and are mentally dead currsed to forever walk the earth as a blood thirsty monster!Also I have a rosario that contains my powers so i dont go power crazy and can only remove it when i need to!

Member
1284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Konoha
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
also have ninja training so dont piss me of and the skull is the rosario so dont tug at it!
Creator
4434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Gone Forever ;(
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

negi8820 wrote:

also have ninja training so dont piss me of and the skull is the rosario so dont tug at it!


Well since ur the only student so far u don't have to worry about anything >__<
Member
1284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Konoha
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
yea lolz dont worry more will come in time just get some rest ok!
Creator
4434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Gone Forever ;(
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

negi8820 wrote:

yea lolz dont worry more will come in time just get some rest ok!



Don't leacture me, I'm supposed to leacture u >.<
Member
1284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Konoha
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
lolz Sorry Scarlet~Sama
Creator
4434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Gone Forever ;(
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

negi8820 wrote:

lolz Sorry Scarlet~Sama


hehe sorry my personalites gets mixed when I'm bored, tired, stressed, mad or sad ^__^
Member
1284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Konoha
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
its ok Scarlet just hope theyre the same when u laugh!
Creator
4434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Gone Forever ;(
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
Ok Ok back 2 buisness >.<
Member
1284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Konoha
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
lol k teach!
Posted 4/3/08
Name: Samantha
Type: Witch with pet dragon [still thinking of a name ]
DOB: June 2nd turning 16 [yay!!]
Powers: magic! and some wicked ninja moves
Picture:
Posted 4/3/08
name: Jazz
username: liliacantu
type:vampire
dob: July 24,1993
age:14
powers: sucking blood and munipulating other people by my eyes and control them
Pet: cat
Pic:
Moderator
1289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

negi8820 wrote:

Negi Uchiha
Boy Vampire
June 16 1993 am 14 going on 15!
I can give my vampire blood to others in order to heal them but if i give them to much they become a ghoul and are mentally dead currsed to forever walk the earth as a blood thirsty monster!Also I have a rosario that contains my powers so i dont go power crazy and can only remove it when i need to!



of corse big bro always cool
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.