First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
14 year old girl gives birth in bathroom, kills baby trying to flush it away.
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 4/3/08 , edited 4/21/08
Oh dear I have never laughed so hardi n my life.
42015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 4/3/08 , edited 4/21/08

Raikuga wrote:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,345290,00.html

come on she should know the baby wont fit down the toilet!!!


i don't know what's more sad about the whole story.

The fact that a middle schooler had a baby or that she killed it.
3053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Box
Offline
Posted 4/3/08 , edited 4/21/08

Dusterbayala wrote:


Raikuga wrote:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,345290,00.html

come on she should know the baby wont fit down the toilet!!!


i don't know what's more sad about the whole story.

The fact that a middle schooler had a baby or that she killed it.
The fact that she flushed it was the worst part. <__<

Posted 4/3/08 , edited 4/21/08
I am just shocked....
Posted 4/3/08 , edited 4/21/08
*sigh*.......
Posted 4/3/08 , edited 4/21/08

paperback wrote:

Texas huh.. well, i guess not everything is bigger in Texas.. in this case, the toilets

oh. as for the subject.. um.. well, she must have had the pregnant belly for some time, and everyone would have known already.. so what was she afraid of having the baby for? or was she actually able to hide the pregnancy from everyone o__O?







HAHA, thx for bringing humor to this. about busted a gut.
:P
seriously though, she could have taken different precautions to dispose and or hide the fetus.
4082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / USA
Offline
Posted 4/3/08 , edited 4/21/08
That is.. murder.. Isn't there a word like that? Like.. infanticide?
Posted 4/3/08 , edited 4/21/08

sypris wrote:

Oh dear I have never laughed so hardi n my life.


Agreed
I find it unbarably hilarious.
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 4/3/08 , edited 4/21/08

sheebi wrote:


sypris wrote:

Oh dear I have never laughed so hardi n my life.


Agreed
I find it unbarably hilarious.


Yea I am probably going to make a dead baby joke out of this... what do you get when you put a 14 year old on the toilet? Half flushed baby.
Posted 4/3/08 , edited 4/21/08
dis shows dat pooing and giving birth at the same is not a good idea!
Posted 4/3/08 , edited 4/21/08

marcmanking wrote:

theres to many woman out there that can't have kids that would gladly took it. she will probly get away with it even though it's murder. god bless america


this happens very commonly in other countries besides america. most of asia has very high abortion rates.
welook 
17499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / havent u noticed...
Online
Posted 4/3/08 , edited 4/21/08
sick...........
1045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Tsuki
Offline
Posted 4/3/08 , edited 4/21/08
this is what the girl gets for having sex without any protection. Hope some of you kids learn from this lesson.
Posted 4/3/08 , edited 4/21/08

sypris wrote:


sheebi wrote:


sypris wrote:

Oh dear I have never laughed so hardi n my life.


Agreed
I find it unbarably hilarious.


Yea I am probably going to make a dead baby joke out of this... what do you get when you put a 14 year old on the toilet? Half flushed baby.


lol. Kinda gross when you think about what it would look like though
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 4/3/08 , edited 4/21/08

sheebi wrote:


sypris wrote:


sheebi wrote:


sypris wrote:

Oh dear I have never laughed so hardi n my life.


Agreed
I find it unbarably hilarious.


Yea I am probably going to make a dead baby joke out of this... what do you get when you put a 14 year old on the toilet? Half flushed baby.


lol. Kinda gross when you think about what it would look like though

My vision on how it would have looked like would be probably a mix between lime and cookie crisp blended together and thrown at a wall.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.