Post Reply Beware of new Mental Disorders
Posted 4/3/08 , edited 4/6/08
dr154

Our Surgeon will put the list of his discoveries here. Make something nice.....=D

himura_d_yuri

Male Nurse that will be assisting the Surgeon.
Moderator
3704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / ~CrunchyRoll~
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
well i can make a list but it would be kinda out-dated due to the lack of patience we have received thus far...
Moderator
3704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / ~CrunchyRoll~
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
Which Mental Disorder Are You?



http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=826&first=yes
Moderator
3704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / ~CrunchyRoll~
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
Preexisting Mental Disorders & Sub-Groups

Anxiety Disorders

* Acute Stress Disorder
* Panic Disorder
* Agoraphobia Without History of Panic Disorder
* Social Phobia
* Specific Phobia (formerly Simple Phobia)
* Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
* Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
* Generalized Anxiety Disorder

Childhood Disorders

* Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
* Asperger's Disorder
* Autistic Disorder
* Conduct Disorder
* Oppositional Defiant Disorder
* Separation Anxiety Disorder
* Tourette's Disorder

Eating Disorders

* Anorexia Nervosa
* Bulimia Nervosa

Mood Disorders

* Major Depressive Disorder
* Bipolar Disorder (Manic Depression)
* Cyclothymic Disorder
* Dysthymic Disorder

Cognitive Disorders (Delirium, Dementia, Amnestic Disorders)

* Delirium
* Multi-Infarct Dementia
* Dementia Associated With Alcoholism
* Dementia of the Alzheimer Type
* Dementia

Personality Disorders

* Paranoid Personality Disorder
* Schizoid Personality Disorder
* Schizotypal Personality Disorder
* Antisocial Personality Disorder
* Borderline Personality Disorder
* Histrionic Personality Disorder
* Narcissistic Personality Disorder
* Avoidant Personality Disorder
* Dependent Personality Disorder
* Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder

Schizophrenia & Other Psychotic Disorders

* Schizophrenia
* Delusional Disorder
* Brief Psychotic Disorder
* Schizophreniform Disorder
* Schizoaffective Disorder
* Shared Psychotic Disorder

Substance-Related Disorders

* Alcohol Dependence
* Amphetamine Dependence
* Cannabis Dependence
* Cocaine Dependence
* Hallucinogen Dependence
* Inhalant Dependence
* Nicotine Dependence
* Opioid Dependence
* Phencyclidine Dependence
* Sedative Dependence
Moderator
3704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / ~CrunchyRoll~
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
New found Mental Disorders!

1. Malaxophobia Disorder
2. Angrophobia Disorder
Crazy
11199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / at demon kingdom!!
Offline
Posted 4/9/08

dr154 wrote:

New found Mental Disorders!

1. Malaxophobia Disorder
2. Angrophobia Disorder


hi doctor~can i help u~~!!!!
Moderator
3704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / ~CrunchyRoll~
Offline
Posted 4/9/08

himura_d_yuri wrote:


dr154 wrote:

New found Mental Disorders!

1. Malaxophobia Disorder
2. Angrophobia Disorder


hi doctor~can i help u~~!!!!


Sure, you are my assistant after all...^_^

Crazy
11199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / at demon kingdom!!
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

dr154 wrote:


himura_d_yuri wrote:


dr154 wrote:

New found Mental Disorders!

1. Malaxophobia Disorder
2. Angrophobia Disorder


hi doctor~can i help u~~!!!!


Sure, you are my assistant after all...^_^



how can i help u~!!!!
Moderator
3704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / ~CrunchyRoll~
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

himura_d_yuri wrote:


dr154 wrote:


himura_d_yuri wrote:


dr154 wrote:

New found Mental Disorders!

1. Malaxophobia Disorder
2. Angrophobia Disorder


hi doctor~can i help u~~!!!!


Sure, you are my assistant after all...^_^



how can i help u~!!!!


you can check with the other doctors on new found information
Crazy
11199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / at demon kingdom!!
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

dr154 wrote:


himura_d_yuri wrote:


dr154 wrote:


himura_d_yuri wrote:


dr154 wrote:

New found Mental Disorders!

1. Malaxophobia Disorder
2. Angrophobia Disorder


hi doctor~can i help u~~!!!!


Sure, you are my assistant after all...^_^



how can i help u~!!!!


you can check with the other doctors on new found information


can i ask with which doctor must i check with~~coz i was new~!!! hope u didn't get mad~!!!
Moderator
3704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / ~CrunchyRoll~
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

himura_d_yuri wrote:

can i ask with which doctor must i check with~~coz i was new~!!! hope u didn't get mad~!!!


check with the chemist

Crazy
11199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / at demon kingdom!!
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

dr154 wrote:


himura_d_yuri wrote:

can i ask with which doctor must i check with~~coz i was new~!!! hope u didn't get mad~!!!


check with the chemist



sure~~
Crazy
5278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Getter Rays HQ
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
Theres a very infectuous virus which strips super humans of their powers we goto stop this
Crazy
2914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Not here!
Offline
Posted 3/7/09
I DONT HAVE Schizophrenia!
WHO SAID THAT?
ME, DUDE!
I'M A GIRL!
I DON'T KNOW WAT I AM!
SHUT UP THE VIBRATIONS FROM YOUR VOICES IS MAKING ME JIGGLE!!!!
I REALLY DON'T CARE!
WHAT DID YOU SAY PUNK?
I'M GOING TO SLEEP YA'LL ARE ANNOYING!!!








You must be logged in to post.