First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply ***Official Suggestion Page***
Owner
4444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / In your dreams...
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
Hmm no one is participating in the nominations...... Any ideas? I cannot change the criteria.
Head Moderator
10508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / I go where Ryu go...
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
i'm starting to think that we should start inviting people without the completed page... maybe we'll get more participation that way.
Owner
4444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / In your dreams...
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
Perhaps.
Member
57 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
Hmmm... I don't understand quite well what happen here but I think I put my suggestion here...

I think It's better to chose the best warrior anime and put it in the bage....

I hope i help alittle...

Owner
4444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / In your dreams...
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

StarGazerXuae wrote:

Hmmm... I don't understand quite well what happen here but I think I put my suggestion here...

I think It's better to chose the best warrior anime and put it in the bage....

I hope i help alittle...



Of course you do! Any suggestion helps so never hesitate.
We don't have "Best Warrior Anime" but we do have "Best Anime Warrior"
Member
57 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 6/30/08 , edited 6/30/08
sry I'm not good in english hehehe

Ok hmmm... we can make groups forexample, warrior group , samorai group ,etc and do some activite like the winner group of the best topic <<<<< I know it's funny suggest but that what come to my mind hehehe
8206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Republic of South...
Offline
Posted 7/12/08
I'm a little weak on CR points,sooo... I was wondering if you could open a topic asking for what reason the members are learning martial arts, why they chose the style they did, and their views on fighting in general.If you do not wish to open a topic of such that is all right.Things of such tend to make me curious.
Owner
4444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / In your dreams...
Offline
Posted 7/13/08 , edited 7/13/08

Telomonian wrote:

I'm a little weak on CR points,sooo... I was wondering if you could open a topic asking for what reason the members are learning martial arts, why they chose the style they did, and their views on fighting in general.If you do not wish to open a topic of such that is all right.Things of such tend to make me curious.


That is your idea and a good one at that. I could not take credit for that so why don't you make that topic?

Anyone should feel free to make a new topic as long is it is in some way related to wars, warriors, weapons, martial arts, or anything in between.
8206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Republic of South...
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

Ice_Blue_Eyes wrote:


Telomonian wrote:

I'm a little weak on CR points,sooo... I was wondering if you could open a topic asking for what reason the members are learning martial arts, why they chose the style they did, and their views on fighting in general.If you do not wish to open a topic of such that is all right.Things of such tend to make me curious.


That is your idea and a good one at that. I could not take credit for that so why don't you make that topic?

Anyone should feel free to make a new topic as long is it is in some way related to wars, warriors, weapons, martial arts, or anything in between.


I would but it say I need 500 CR points to start a topic.I don't care about credit,I just want to know their answers.
Owner
4444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / In your dreams...
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

Telomonian wrote:


Ice_Blue_Eyes wrote:


Telomonian wrote:

I'm a little weak on CR points,sooo... I was wondering if you could open a topic asking for what reason the members are learning martial arts, why they chose the style they did, and their views on fighting in general.If you do not wish to open a topic of such that is all right.Things of such tend to make me curious.


That is your idea and a good one at that. I could not take credit for that so why don't you make that topic?

Anyone should feel free to make a new topic as long is it is in some way related to wars, warriors, weapons, martial arts, or anything in between.


I would but it say I need 500 CR points to start a topic.I don't care about credit,I just want to know their answers.



Hmm... Type up something and mail it to me. I'll make a topic and quote you.

Head Moderator
10508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / I go where Ryu go...
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

Telomonian wrote:


Ice_Blue_Eyes wrote:


Telomonian wrote:

I'm a little weak on CR points,sooo... I was wondering if you could open a topic asking for what reason the members are learning martial arts, why they chose the style they did, and their views on fighting in general.If you do not wish to open a topic of such that is all right.Things of such tend to make me curious.


That is your idea and a good one at that. I could not take credit for that so why don't you make that topic?

Anyone should feel free to make a new topic as long is it is in some way related to wars, warriors, weapons, martial arts, or anything in between.


I would but it say I need 500 CR points to start a topic.I don't care about credit,I just want to know their answers.


try to post if before you send it to him...i'm pretty sure you can make topics in groups without 500 points.
8206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Republic of South...
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
It wouldn't hurt to put a little music on the home page.
Just a thought,it's not really neccesary.
Head Moderator
10508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / I go where Ryu go...
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
I was thinking about it but what genre would we put on? Personally I like rock, but not everybody does so I couldnt really do that. same goes for most genres. If i were to put something it would most likely be purely instrumental.

It would be funny if I put on something epic like E.S. Posthumus' Pompeii
8206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Republic of South...
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
Some traditional instumental music sounds pretty good to me.
A little upbeat though.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.