First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply ***Official Suggestion Page***
Member
824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
take care.... also i have my university projects so understand it
Moderator
6618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

marjan007 wrote:

take care.... also i have my university projects so understand it


your 30 and still in school? did you like go back to school?
Member
824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
no do u know there are different grades of study like MA and Ph.D,well i'm in the last one
Moderator
6618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
yes yes yes. i didn't want to ask in case you were a late studier. didn't want to offend you. I know some careers take like 8+ years to complete with an addition of experience. but I don't call them grades of study, I call them degrees. where are you from?
Moderator
6618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

I made a post about a video and I can't find it.

http://www.imeem.com/people/HRLHf/music/P75fZzt2/the_postal_service_natural_anthem/

I'm so confused. I neeed sleep! I likey the begining of this song i like the last part too but regarding the group, I don't think it has and cohesion
Owner
4444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / In your dreams...
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
I like rock too. [My favorite three genres are Punk [REAL punk like Sex Pistols and The Clash], Classic Rock[Zeppelin, The Beatles, SRV. The Who is one of my favorite bands.], and Goth Rock [and no Goth rock is not crap like Marilyn Manson it's stuff like The Cure, Joy Division, Sisters of Mercy, Specimen, and Siouxsie & The Banshees.]]

However as Kilu said; we need something cohesive. And like I said; it should probably be something genre neutral or instrumental. Something that can operate as peaceful background music and not distract anyone yet still be enjoyable and epic.
Moderator
6618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

marjan007 wrote:

but i still am right i reacted a bit tard because i couldn't read the posts till now but i'll give up i not here to fight dammit!


yah yah. I admire your sincerity yes yes. no fights.
Moderator
6618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

Ice_Blue_Eyes wrote:

I like rock too. [My favorite three genres are Punk [REAL punk like Sex Pistols and The Clash], Classic Rock[Zeppelin, The Beatles, SRV. The Who is one of my favorite bands.], and Goth Rock [and no Goth rock is not crap like Marilyn Manson it's stuff like The Cure, Joy Division, Sisters of Mercy, Specimen, and Siouxsie & The Banshees.]]

However as Kilu said; we need something cohesive. And like I said; it should probably be something genre neutral or instrumental. Something that can operate as peaceful background music and not distract anyone yet still be enjoyable and epic.


beetles are the most awesomeness. I am indie and alterntive and rock. punk is good rock is good. and Ice is soooo admirable. (good taste)
Member
824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

Ice_Blue_Eyes wrote:

I like rock too. [My favorite three genres are Punk [REAL punk like Sex Pistols and The Clash], Classic Rock[Zeppelin, The Beatles, SRV. The Who is one of my favorite bands.], and Goth Rock [and no Goth rock is not crap like Marilyn Manson it's stuff like The Cure, Joy Division, Sisters of Mercy, Specimen, and Siouxsie & The Banshees.]]

However as Kilu said; we need something cohesive. And like I said; it should probably be something genre neutral or instrumental. Something that can operate as peaceful background music and not distract anyone yet still be enjoyable and epic.


try adiemus(is one of my favourites musical groups! it's more like ethnic music) and listen to it see if u all like it! because i agree with the neutral and instrumental part! also u can use chinese or japanese traditional music - but from as far as i see this is a forum on general history also try loreena mckennit that's for epic music as ice states
killuanne i'm from from SE Europe-i owe u this answear but that is all
Owner
4444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / In your dreams...
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

marjan007 wrote:


Ice_Blue_Eyes wrote:

I like rock too. [My favorite three genres are Punk [REAL punk like Sex Pistols and The Clash], Classic Rock[Zeppelin, The Beatles, SRV. The Who is one of my favorite bands.], and Goth Rock [and no Goth rock is not crap like Marilyn Manson it's stuff like The Cure, Joy Division, Sisters of Mercy, Specimen, and Siouxsie & The Banshees.]]

However as Kilu said; we need something cohesive. And like I said; it should probably be something genre neutral or instrumental. Something that can operate as peaceful background music and not distract anyone yet still be enjoyable and epic.


try adiemus(is one of my favourites musical groups! it's more like ethnic music) and listen to it see if u all like it! because i agree with the neutral and instrumental part! also u can use chinese or japanese traditional music - but from as far as i see this is a forum on general history also try loreena mckennit that's for epic music as ice states
killuanne i'm from from SE Europe-i owe u this answear but that is all


I will definitely check that out.

Owner
4444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / In your dreams...
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

kiluanne93 wrote:


Ice_Blue_Eyes wrote:

I like rock too. [My favorite three genres are Punk [REAL punk like Sex Pistols and The Clash], Classic Rock[Zeppelin, The Beatles, SRV. The Who is one of my favorite bands.], and Goth Rock [and no Goth rock is not crap like Marilyn Manson it's stuff like The Cure, Joy Division, Sisters of Mercy, Specimen, and Siouxsie & The Banshees.]]

However as Kilu said; we need something cohesive. And like I said; it should probably be something genre neutral or instrumental. Something that can operate as peaceful background music and not distract anyone yet still be enjoyable and epic.


beetles are the most awesomeness. I am indie and alterntive and rock. punk is good rock is good. and Ice is soooo admirable. (good taste)


^_^ Thanks!
Check my profile for all my favorite bands, movies, etc. etc.

Member
824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
i agree but as said before i don't think my gender is important .... as i said before u can call me marjan. i try not to make it my own Colosseum but tell me how would u feel to be a sort of a forum topic when u can easily ask me what i am (or to leave this problem as it is as soon as i myself i didn't state it in my "autobiography") - btw u can call me an it if seems fit, i don't take in the wrong way but really i think u can work with me without asking for too many specific detalis
i am not contradicting myself just pay attention i said i usually i'm calm but not with this ocassion, also i come from a different geographical space and i specify that here when we use the word kid is not an offense or a way of looking down on other people - he should have told me this from the very beggining and not let me make do the same "mistake" over and over (look on the Wall!)
as u have ur terms i als have my little conditions - so...i think it is enough! and also good luck with ur Ph. D!
Owner
4444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / In your dreams...
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

marjan007 wrote:

i agree but as said before i don't think my gender is important .... as i said before u can call me marjan. i try not to make it my own Colosseum but tell me how would u feel to be a sort of a forum topic when u can easily ask me what i am (or to leave this problem as it is as soon as i myself i didn't state it in my "autobiography") - btw u can call me an it if seems fit, i don't take in the wrong way but really i think u can work with me without asking for too many specific detalis
i am not contradicting myself just pay attention i said i usually i'm calm but not with this ocassion, also i come from a different geographical space and i specify that here when we use the word kid is not an offense or a way of looking down on other people - he should have told me this from the very beggining and not let me make do the same "mistake" over and over (look on the Wall!)
as u have ur terms i als have my little conditions - so...i think it is enough! and also good luck with ur Ph. D!


'How would I feel to be a sort of a forum topic' I'm sorry but I do not understand that.

The thing is that Mace did ask you what you were.
The whole thing was that you were calling people "kid" which your intentions aside, is quite literally construed as patronizing. We don't need to know the little things about you. You are entitled to your privacy however certain things are usually expected as a courtesy like that you know I am a guy and you can call me Ice. Or hell call me Sean, that's my real name. I don't care. But if you don't know someone is a girl or guy it can make some conversations limited. For example; I asked you if I should call you a he, a she, or an it. If you prefer to be called an it, that is fine.

Mace just implied that he found it unreasonable that you called him a kid when for all he knows you could be some 12-14 year old kid. So relax. No one insulted you.



Member
824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

Ice_Blue_Eyes wrote:


marjan007 wrote:

i agree but as said before i don't think my gender is important .... as i said before u can call me marjan. i try not to make it my own Colosseum but tell me how would u feel to be a sort of a forum topic when u can easily ask me what i am (or to leave this problem as it is as soon as i myself i didn't state it in my "autobiography") - btw u can call me an it if seems fit, i don't take in the wrong way but really i think u can work with me without asking for too many specific detalis
i am not contradicting myself just pay attention i said i usually i'm calm but not with this ocassion, also i come from a different geographical space and i specify that here when we use the word kid is not an offense or a way of looking down on other people - he should have told me this from the very beggining and not let me make do the same "mistake" over and over (look on the Wall!)
as u have ur terms i als have my little conditions - so...i think it is enough! and also good luck with ur Ph. D!


'How would I feel to be a sort of a forum topic' I'm sorry but I do not understand that.

The thing is that Mace did ask you what you were.
The whole thing was that you were calling people "kid" which your intentions aside, is quite literally construed as patronizing. We don't need to know the little things about you. You are entitled to your privacy however certain things are usually expected as a courtesy like that you know I am a guy and you can call me Ice. Or hell call me Sean, that's my real name. I don't care. But if you don't know someone is a girl or guy it can make some conversations limited. For example; I asked you if I should call you a he, a she, or an it. If you prefer to be called an it, that is fine.

Mace just implied that he found it unreasonable that you called him a kid when for all he knows you could be some 12-14 year old kid. So relax. No one insulted you.




man, really i give up from now will know that i'm a girl is it ok? (because i honestly i wouldn't have liked to talk about that as long as it was quite obvious that i didn't want to so where is ur courtesy than?) and about that - there is nothing about courtesy it's just human and normal curiosity called in a polite manner courtesy) well, i'm afraid i'm a bit to rough and not fit for this. regarding the 12-14 old child i'll just take it as a compliment and condider myself some sort of genius! ok it's childish but really from now on just let the things the way they are.u have ur share and i have mine. i haven't said anything about being insulted! ever! now i'll ask u smth shall we continue this topic (where i have my share of being right) because i'm as stubborn as u or shall we concentrate on other problems now that we clarified one thing (the unbelivabale fact that i'm a girl)? or there's another choice u can make: to ban me!
Owner
4444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / In your dreams...
Offline
Posted 8/9/08 , edited 8/9/08

marjan007 wrote:


Ice_Blue_Eyes wrote:


marjan007 wrote:

i agree but as said before i don't think my gender is important .... as i said before u can call me marjan. i try not to make it my own Colosseum but tell me how would u feel to be a sort of a forum topic when u can easily ask me what i am (or to leave this problem as it is as soon as i myself i didn't state it in my "autobiography") - btw u can call me an it if seems fit, i don't take in the wrong way but really i think u can work with me without asking for too many specific detalis
i am not contradicting myself just pay attention i said i usually i'm calm but not with this ocassion, also i come from a different geographical space and i specify that here when we use the word kid is not an offense or a way of looking down on other people - he should have told me this from the very beggining and not let me make do the same "mistake" over and over (look on the Wall!)
as u have ur terms i als have my little conditions - so...i think it is enough! and also good luck with ur Ph. D!


'How would I feel to be a sort of a forum topic' I'm sorry but I do not understand that.

The thing is that Mace did ask you what you were.
The whole thing was that you were calling people "kid" which your intentions aside, is quite literally construed as patronizing. We don't need to know the little things about you. You are entitled to your privacy however certain things are usually expected as a courtesy like that you know I am a guy and you can call me Ice. Or hell call me Sean, that's my real name. I don't care. But if you don't know someone is a girl or guy it can make some conversations limited. For example; I asked you if I should call you a he, a she, or an it. If you prefer to be called an it, that is fine.

Mace just implied that he found it unreasonable that you called him a kid when for all he knows you could be some 12-14 year old kid. So relax. No one insulted you.




man, really i give up from now will know that i'm a girl is it ok? (because i honestly i wouldn't have liked to talk about that as long as it was quite obvious that i didn't want to so where is ur courtesy than?) and about that - there is nothing about courtesy it's just human and normal curiosity called in a polite manner courtesy) well, i'm afraid i'm a bit to rough and not fit for this. regarding the 12-14 old child i'll just take it as a compliment and condider myself some sort of genius! ok it's childish but really from now on just let the things the way they are.u have ur share and i have mine. i haven't said anything about being insulted! ever! now i'll ask u smth shall we continue this topic (where i have my share of being right) because i'm as stubborn as u or shall we concentrate on other problems now that we clarified one thing (the unbelivabale fact that i'm a girl)? or there's another choice u can make: to ban me!


Geez calm down. Did you even read what I said?
I even said your entitled to your privacy.

You either didn't read what I said or you completely misunderstood.

This isn't about being right or wrong it's about you getting upset for no apparent reason and me trying to relate to you some sense.
Furthermore half of what you say I cannot even understand. Perhaps if you could speak with a little grammar it might help.

I have no reason to ban you, but you are being extremely disrespectful and I do not appreciate it one bit when I extend to you every manner of courtesy.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.