First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
42041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / you wish you knew ;D
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
which dorm r u in?
Creator
4434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gone Forever ;(
Offline
Posted 4/4/08 , edited 7/7/08
You might Share A room with boys or with girls It dosen't matter We seperate Dorms By What Creature you Are.You do not get to decide what room your in sorry, two people in each room. >.<

Vampire Dorm Master:~Scarlet-sama
1. Negi Uchiha (negi8820) & Jazz (liliacantu)
2. Kimiko (dominicannena1) & Kaiya (kaiya_vamp_godd)
3. Kuran (Kuran_Protecter)
4
5.


Devil Dorm Master:~Sakaki-sama
1. Akuma (Thanatos11) & Aria (Iai)
2.
3.
4.
5.


Demon Dorm Master:~Sammy-sama
1. Sachino-chan (wenwen44) & hikaru (hikaoru29)
2.
3.
4.
5.


Witch/Warlock Dorm Master:~Ankai-sama
1. Samantha (bdfjwk) & Ayase (ayase14)
2. Shia Kaitou (Yurii-San)
3.
4.
5.

Posted 4/4/08
Sits in me dorm and skips class all day listening to seether linkin park and three days grace* >.<
Creator
4434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gone Forever ;(
Offline
Posted 4/4/08

Aki-sama wrote:

Sits in me dorm and skips class all day listening to seether linkin park and three days grace* >.<


Oh Yeah We Need Our Dorms ~Smacks Self~ Damn I forgot about our dorms -___-

Posted 4/4/08

aurorabeam wrote:


Aki-sama wrote:

Sits in me dorm and skips class all day listening to seether linkin park and three days grace* >.<


Oh Yeah We Need Our Dorms ~Smacks Self~ Damn I forgot about our dorms -___-



HAHA OMG a teacher!You caught me! *juumps outta the window*
Creator
4434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gone Forever ;(
Offline
Posted 4/4/08

Aki-sama wrote:


aurorabeam wrote:


Aki-sama wrote:

Sits in me dorm and skips class all day listening to seether linkin park and three days grace* >.<


Oh Yeah We Need Our Dorms ~Smacks Self~ Damn I forgot about our dorms -___-



HAHA OMG a teacher!You caught me! *juumps outta the window*



~Gets Infront of Ankai~ Um I can fly remember? and ankai ur a teacher >.< for the witches n warlocks
Posted 4/4/08
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!>< 1.) im dont wanna be a princess 2.)i dont wanna be a Teacher><
Posted 4/4/08
omg im a teahcer *runs away from slef* lol
Member
1284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Konoha
Offline
Posted 4/4/08

Aki-sama wrote:

Sits in me dorm and skips class all day listening to seether linkin park and three days grace* >.<


ooohthere good i love both those bands!
Posted 4/4/08
can i be in demon dorm 1. name sachino-chan
Creator
4434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gone Forever ;(
Offline
Posted 4/4/08

wenwen44 wrote:

can i be in demon dorm 1. name sachino-chan


Of course ^__^

Member
10068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / it's a secret.... :P
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
can i be in warlock dorm room 2?
Creator
4434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gone Forever ;(
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

ayase14 wrote:

can i be in warlock dorm room 2?


.... um sorry 2 in each room so you'll be sharing a Room with Samantha
Sorry


Member
10068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / it's a secret.... :P
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

aurorabeam wrote:


ayase14 wrote:

can i be in warlock dorm room 2?


.... um sorry 2 in each room so you'll be sharing a Room with Samantha
Sorry




*scratches cheek*

i'm...... a guy...... is dat possible?
Creator
4434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gone Forever ;(
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

ayase14 wrote:


aurorabeam wrote:


ayase14 wrote:

can i be in warlock dorm room 2?


.... um sorry 2 in each room so you'll be sharing a Room with Samantha
Sorry




*scratches cheek*

i'm...... a guy...... is dat possible?


Yep, we don't seperate rooms by Genders here ^____^

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.