First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Racist asian celberities
Posted 4/3/08
Ive got none.
Posted 4/3/08
wow..........
3211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Born here = Toron...
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
Who the Fuck is Ken?
6552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / skatopia~
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
racists sucks!
308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / CA, USA
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

sugar_princess wrote:


Meaka wrote:

. . . So . . . what's your point? Everyone's a little prejudiced. And you cannot automatically think he is like that in real life just because you thought he acted "rude". Have you ever stopped to consider that that is how he is supposed to act? Maybe he acted rude towards the person because the person was a jackass (and happened to be dark...O.o) Provide CREDIBLE FACTS before you start posting, please.


Actually not everyone is a little prejudiced their are many non racist humans Unfortunately he isnt one of them here a fact for you he looks down on dark skinned asians and acts better then them


Really? I haven't met a person who is not racist. There are so many stereotypes that racism cannot be fully avoided..

And when I said provide me facts, I meant it by you actually showing it to me -- not telling me. In those DVD's you mentioned, did he actually say "I don't like dark-skinned people" or something in that context? Because if he didn't say anything like that, then you don't have proof for your claim. And no, I will not buy the damn DVD.

I highly doubt he said that anyway, cause then he would only insinuate flames directed at him.
5993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
=/
49737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

lenneal wrote:

Who the Fuck is Ken?


Ken Zhu. From F4. Im surprised that you dont know him even after all those replies.


sugar_princess wrote:


IF want proof of ken being racist go watch his dramas and if you dont watch his dramas why should even care? And stop asking cause im sorry but i dont have a video just watch the fliming and then you'll know
[/red
]


Ken’s racist no surprise there lol yea if u watch his dramas then you'll know he’s also really fat right now sorry had to add that in


jiro is racist towards dark asians its kinda funny considering how dark he is i wonder what color he sees when he looks in the mirrior not same as me
theres more racist celebs but i cant remeber i guess i'll just add them in later when i remeber


And yes, he is really chubby now [last seen him from the movie "Batanes"]. He needs to loose some weight.
5336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
aw..ahahaha..racist celebrities..w0w..
3264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

sugar_princess wrote:
no he wouldnt its common in Taiwan to look down on other dark asians because pale is consendered beautiful in there country how hard is to beilive he looks down on them its normal over there


I'm Korean and i agree ._.
or im just unhappy with how i tan so easily
and how im so dark....
1344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
Is it just me or do alot of korean pop singers listen/look up to black music artists? I seem to hear it alot actually.
308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / CA, USA
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

sugar_princess wrote:


Meaka wrote:


sugar_princess wrote:


Meaka wrote:

. . . So . . . what's your point? Everyone's a little prejudiced. And you cannot automatically think he is like that in real life just because you thought he acted "rude". Have you ever stopped to consider that that is how he is supposed to act? Maybe he acted rude towards the person because the person was a jackass (and happened to be dark...O.o) Provide CREDIBLE FACTS before you start posting, please.


Actually not everyone is a little prejudiced their are many non racist humans Unfortunately he isnt one of them here a fact for you he looks down on dark skinned asians and acts better then them


Really? I haven't met a person who is not racist. There are so many stereotypes that racism cannot be fully avoided..

And when I said provide me facts, I meant it by you actually showing it to me -- not telling me. In those DVD's you mentioned, did he actually say "I don't like dark-skinned people" or something in that context? Because if he didn't say anything like that, then you don't have proof for your claim. And no, I will not buy the damn DVD.

I highly doubt he said that anyway, cause then he would only insinuate flames directed at him.


no he wouldnt its common in Taiwan to look down on other dark asians because pale is consendered beautiful in there country how hard is to beilive he looks down on them its normal over there


With that being said, why only target him if everyone else in Taiwan looks down on other dark asians?
So lets say you do prove he is racist. What are you gonna do? Spank him and tell him that racism is immoral? This topic is pointless, it goes nowhere.

I leave now.
138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

Shinjy wrote:

like other Anglo and negro celebs wudnt be racist?
some ppl just love diggin the dirt on Orientals! >.<

did u just say negro?
3264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

sugar_princess wrote:


izickree wrote:


sugar_princess wrote:
no he wouldnt its common in Taiwan to look down on other dark asians because pale is consendered beautiful in there country how hard is to beilive he looks down on them its normal over there


I'm Korean and i agree ._.
or im just unhappy with how i tan so easily
and how im so dark....


i know most people on this thread are arguing with me because they dont know much about the taiwanese culture
its a fact that in the taiwanese culture its very common to look down upon other dark asians


im not arguing.... im agreeing
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

hawdeet12 wrote:


Shinjy wrote:

like other Anglo and negro celebs wudnt be racist?
some ppl just love diggin the dirt on Orientals! >.<

did u just say negro?


did YOU just say negro?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.