Post Reply Anyone wondered what happened to the past Sentai actors and what do they look like now? Click here, It's better if you s
Member
1289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Somewhere I Belong.
Offline
Posted 4/3/08 , edited 4/3/08
Just click to view them. Sorry, these were the only pics I found..

DENJIMAN


FLASHMAN


FIVEMAN


JETMAN


DAIRANGER


MEGARANGER







Moderator
2073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Las Vegas, Nevada
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
Well it looks like the actors are still looking fine except for Kiranger from goranger he is dead
Member
10585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / california
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
ok how about a pic of a sentai cast with their us counterpart
Creator
8370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / To the Sunset
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
Glad that the Dairanger crew is all well
Moderator
26851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Few kilometres fr...
Offline
Posted 4/10/08
jetyellow still looks the same. i like him when he have his glasses on.
Member
1289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Somewhere I Belong.
Offline
Posted 5/22/08

Kirby007 wrote:

Well it looks like the actors are still looking fine except for Kiranger from goranger he is dead


Yeah, he took his own life..

Member
1289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Somewhere I Belong.
Offline
Posted 5/22/08

RoKuru wrote:

Glad that the Dairanger crew is all well


Yeah, wish Kibaranger was there. speaking of Kibaranger, he's also KingRanger in OhRanger.Hisashi Sakai (the actor of Kiba & King) is still young, he can still return to the (SS) series, he's the same age as todays heroes.

Member
505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
i wonder why blue swallow is not included in the picture? and oh five yellow is still beautiful! hehe
Member
1289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Somewhere I Belong.
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

oki123 wrote:

i wonder why blue swallow is not included in the picture? and oh five yellow is still beautiful! hehe


She was at Shanghai at the time. That's according to the site where I got this pic.
Member
505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/8/08

Nirao01 wrote:


oki123 wrote:

i wonder why blue swallow is not included in the picture? and oh five yellow is still beautiful! hehe


She was at Shanghai at the time. That's according to the site where I got this pic.


oh..i see..^ ^ i want to see more of remi's present pics..hehe..can you that for me?
Member
458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

Nirao01 wrote:

Just click to view them. Sorry, these were the only pics I found..

DENJIMAN


FLASHMAN


FIVEMAN


JETMAN


DAIRANGER


MEGARANGER









LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

you just copied these from henshinjustice.net. don't tell me you're shougo b'stard. haha!

for a second there i thought these were new pics...darn...

oh by the way, there's something wrong with what i wrote here, can anyone notice it? haha...
You must be logged in to post.