First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Anime Bishounens
42013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

goldengoat55555 wrote:


Dusterbayala wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:

do they posses any powers?...like ichigo kurosaki




there, that's their special powers


ha ha ha..lol


what? you think that's funny?

try having ugly ole ICHigo shake his non hotness.... no one would swoon at HIS feet..

Bishies have women AND men swooning at their feet!

Kyou Kara Maou (maoh) is a case in point.
Posted 4/3/08

Dusterbayala wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


Dusterbayala wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:

do they posses any powers?...like ichigo kurosaki




there, that's their special powers


ha ha ha..lol


what? you think that's funny?

try having ugly ole ICHigo shake his non hotness.... no one would swoon at HIS feet..

Bishies have women AND men swooning at their feet!

Kyou Kara Maou (maoh) is a case in point.


okay...hmm...how do i say this...im a guy, so what the hell do i know...if it was to be a real-life person you mean someone like david beckham..since hes got men and women fans who adore him



and ichigo, i was talking about powers....

5006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
I think they are okay and they add up more flavor in a manga...hehe and yeah, they are some who looks like girls..
42013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

goldengoat55555 wrote:

okay...hmm...how do i say this...im a guy, so what the hell do i know...if it was to be a real-life person you mean someone like david beckham..since hes got men and women fans who adore him



and ichigo, i was talking about powers....



FYI, David Beckham is a real life Bishie...
3421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
Ooo~~ i love them!! especially the cute one,,,
4166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / nowhere to be found
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
uhm, i think bishies are great... it's hard to find a perfect one in real life though...
4943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Dreamland from t...
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
I always thought that the bishies in animes were just those smexxie characters. Lol.
4943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Dreamland from t...
Offline
Posted 4/4/08

me_0307 wrote:

uhm, i think bishies are great... it's hard to find a perfect one in real life though...


I know. =/ But we can't be too picky! Haha. x)
2961 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Denmark
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

what? you think that's funny?

try having ugly ole ICHigo shake his non hotness.... no one would swoon at HIS feet..

Bishies have women AND men swooning at their feet!

Kyou Kara Maou (maoh) is a case in point.


MEEEEP! Kyou Kara Maou! There are some of my fave bishounen!
I adore bishounen boys! They are so hawt! x3

My fave is Wolfram!!


He is GORGEOUS!!! <333
4257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / ♥♥♥PaRaDiSe PiNk♥♥♥
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
2474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
sure, thier cute, but sometimes the whole, 'never smiles, but is soft hearted" thing annoys me.
the only one i have been able to put up with is 10 years old,
Natsume Hyuuga, but ONLY in the MANGA.
the anime sucked for gakuen alice...
and... i also enjoy watching baby-ish cute characters, like Shin from NANA, and Allen Walker from D. Gray-Man.

XD

no yaoi for me, though.
XP
1362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in front of my pc
Offline
Posted 4/5/08



Posted 4/5/08
Bishounen= Eyecandy!!!
4753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Bishie Paradise XD
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
bishies are nice but i prefer the badass look with a badass personality like natsume!
5839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / ElPaso
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
na i dont like em
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.