Created by darkestofblack
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
anime
1538 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / unknown
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
what is the best thing about crunchyroll? i can't decide! (*^*)
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
Paging n_n
1538 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / unknown
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
messed up aah
Posted 4/3/08
Forum. That's all I come here for anyways. Lots of cool people here (I'm looking at you, memphit! LOL).
Posted 4/3/08
Forum. I get all my points from here. You should've put "friends" on there because I do alot of guestbook comments too.
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

ATAndTruong wrote:

Forum. That's all I come here for anyways. Lots of cool people here (I'm looking at you, memphit! LOL).


I'm here, but incognito
15556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Malaysia,South Ea...
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
i can't decide too
Posted 4/3/08

memphit wrote:


ATAndTruong wrote:

Forum. That's all I come here for anyways. Lots of cool people here (I'm looking at you, memphit! LOL).


I'm here, but incognito
Way to ninja it. LOL.

11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
the best thing? the chaos some people cause and the bastards who think they're helping...

like this for example:

edit below: chill man don't go bruce lee on his ass..
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

ATAndTruong wrote:


memphit wrote:


ATAndTruong wrote:

Forum. That's all I come here for anyways. Lots of cool people here (I'm looking at you, memphit! LOL).


I'm here, but incognito
Way to ninja it. LOL.



Is it because I'm asian? RACIST!
welook 
17501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / havent u noticed...
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
this is stupid
Posted 4/3/08

memphit wrote:


ATAndTruong wrote:


memphit wrote:


ATAndTruong wrote:

Forum. That's all I come here for anyways. Lots of cool people here (I'm looking at you, memphit! LOL).


I'm here, but incognito
Way to ninja it. LOL.



Is it because I'm asian? RACIST!
I'm pretty sure you're aware of the fact that I'm Asian as well...You pulled the race card on the wrong person, my friend. =]

3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

ATAndTruong wrote:


memphit wrote:


ATAndTruong wrote:


memphit wrote:


ATAndTruong wrote:

Forum. That's all I come here for anyways. Lots of cool people here (I'm looking at you, memphit! LOL).


I'm here, but incognito
Way to ninja it. LOL.



Is it because I'm asian? RACIST!
I'm pretty sure you're aware of the fact that I'm Asian as well...You pulled the race card on the wrong person, my friend. =]


You are so racist you think you are immune to being racist against asians based purely on the fact that you are asian! BLASPHEMY!
Posted 4/3/08
Haha. Nah, man! I HAVE A DREAM~
8816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / piLipiNas
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
drama.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.