First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Super Junior-Mandarin (SJ-M)
562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ardmore,oklahoma
Offline
Posted 4/10/08
why does all korean guys go to the army?
562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ardmore,oklahoma
Offline
Posted 4/10/08
^im mean like they all famous and all why do they have to go
16058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

8715062 wrote:

^im mean like they all famous and all why do they have to go


It's required by the law. All Korean men has to go join the army.
562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ardmore,oklahoma
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

idarklight wrote:


8715062 wrote:

^im mean like they all famous and all why do they have to go


It's required by the law. All Korean men has to go join the army.


ohh i see. that sucks now we wont be able to see them for couple of years then
1324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere in your...
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

idarklight wrote:


Hiiee wrote:

like i said to the other SuJu-M thread...
I think Super Junior-M is really a good group for the Chinese market. I guess..
Han Kyung is really greatful for that he is the lead or main guy as well as Henry.
i prefer Suju To remain as they are..
I hope it don't mess up K.R.Y group though.
I wanna see what are they gonna do about Super Junior-M... especially Henry and Zhoumi.
I think Henry is better then Zhoumi but i think they are both fake.

Henry's another lead guy?


SM announced that Henry and Han Kyung will be the main members of Super Junior China Thats what i heard.
I think they made it offical group? I don't know but maybe they did.
16058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

Hiiee wrote:


idarklight wrote:


Hiiee wrote:

like i said to the other SuJu-M thread...
I think Super Junior-M is really a good group for the Chinese market. I guess..
Han Kyung is really greatful for that he is the lead or main guy as well as Henry.
i prefer Suju To remain as they are..
I hope it don't mess up K.R.Y group though.
I wanna see what are they gonna do about Super Junior-M... especially Henry and Zhoumi.
I think Henry is better then Zhoumi but i think they are both fake.

Henry's another lead guy?


SM announced that Henry and Han Kyung will be the main members of Super Junior China Thats what i heard.
I think they made it offical group? I don't know but maybe they did.

Well, I know it's an official group, because I've already seen their MV's and interview/variety shows in China. But the sohu news report only said Han Geng was the lead.
Where did you hear about Henry also being a lead?
2513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

Anime_Girl_1073 wrote:

Awesome but always copies Korean and Super Junior already has a chinese member in the band~~!


what on earth are u talking? Super Junior Mandarin and Super junior are almost the same thing. SJ-M is a 3rd subgroup from Super Junior and it was LSM idea to have "SJ-M" and debuted them in China.
2513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

idarklight wrote:


8715062 wrote:

^im mean like they all famous and all why do they have to go


It's required by the law. All Korean men has to go join the army.



that;s what i hate about korean rules...why must men have to go to army, for 2-3 years? Poor SJ have to go later in their life
5656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / At Home
Offline
Posted 4/10/08
Yay! This is so cool! SJ-M is here!
But I don't want any member of SuJu to go into the army.
911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / somewhere.
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

DrEaMeRs wrote:

Yay! This is so cool! SJ-M is here!
But I don't want any member of SuJu to go into the army.


lol.who wants...its sooo frustrating to know the first one to go is none other than leeteuk!
911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / somewhere.
Offline
Posted 4/10/08
well, yesterday (10april) E.L.F protested again at the airport...while waiting for sjm to return to korea. they came up with the only13 banner and stuff....

i wonder if the boys including suju will be okay regarding this matter...i hope they are not stress .......i just hope elf to stop the protest and support the boys all the way....yes, they are supporting suju but making a protestion to the father sm and doesnt support sjm...does these really shows they are a true/ hardcore fan??

well, just hope that elf will not do anything overboard until sm are too fed up and start to challenge these elf and do something more OVERBOARD than this! this gonna have to stop.

yes, even i, deep inside, totally did not agree with adding a new member in super junior. but hey, its sjm the who added new chinese members, not suju! why must elf protest sjm??? no, i mean henry and zhoumi? and regarding new member in suju is just a rumour right? just take it easy, elf.
13687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / WUJUNG LAND
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
U is an awesome song! their chinese pronounciation is actually quite accurate. must've been practising a lot=]
jia you suju M boys!!
and of course, super junior is still the bomb!<3
oh, while i'm here, i saw some replies like "i hope KRY wont be messed up" sorry to this, but LSM has decided to disband KRY becasue ryeowook and kyuhyun have to focus on suju M. i wonder what will happen to ye sung though. poor thing..
1324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere in your...
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

idarklight wrote:


Hiiee wrote:


idarklight wrote:


Hiiee wrote:

like i said to the other SuJu-M thread...
I think Super Junior-M is really a good group for the Chinese market. I guess..
Han Kyung is really greatful for that he is the lead or main guy as well as Henry.
i prefer Suju To remain as they are..
I hope it don't mess up K.R.Y group though.
I wanna see what are they gonna do about Super Junior-M... especially Henry and Zhoumi.
I think Henry is better then Zhoumi but i think they are both fake.

Henry's another lead guy?


SM announced that Henry and Han Kyung will be the main members of Super Junior China Thats what i heard.
I think they made it offical group? I don't know but maybe they did.

Well, I know it's an official group, because I've already seen their MV's and interview/variety shows in China. But the sohu news report only said Han Geng was the lead.
Where did you hear about Henry also being a lead?


i heard it from some other site. But i guess its not true i think.
16058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

naiabanks wrote:

well, yesterday (10april) E.L.F protested again at the airport...while waiting for sjm to return to korea. they came up with the only13 banner and stuff....

i wonder if the boys including suju will be okay regarding this matter...i hope they are not stress .......i just hope elf to stop the protest and support the boys all the way....yes, they are supporting suju but making a protestion to the father sm and doesnt support sjm...does these really shows they are a true/ hardcore fan??

well, just hope that elf will not do anything overboard until sm are too fed up and start to challenge these elf and do something more OVERBOARD than this! this gonna have to stop.

yes, even i, deep inside, totally did not agree with adding a new member in super junior. but hey, its sjm the who added new chinese members, not suju! why must elf protest sjm??? no, i mean henry and zhoumi? and regarding new member in suju is just a rumour right? just take it easy, elf.

SJM returned to Korea? When are they going back to China? Their new CD's coming out soon...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.