First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply post some of ur fav pic of bishounens
member
14229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / at a certain spec...
Offline
Posted 4/3/08 , edited 4/18/08

ikuto

toshirou

len
daisuke and dark
member
5395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in my room thinki...
Offline
Posted 4/4/08

Kazune-kun


Tadase-kun


Hiroto-kun
member
6523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
hitsugaya<3


tamaki


ryoma^^
member
2080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

Tomoya

Kazune

Ruka

Natsume
member
3439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Dasmariñas, Cavite
Offline
Posted 4/9/08
Ikuto

Dark
member
14229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / at a certain spec...
Offline
Posted 5/1/08
<_<;

i'll put some more!!^^


from ohshc
19448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/22/08

animegirlnica wrote:

Ikuto

Dark


OMG! That picture of Ikuto is soo cool!
I like Dark too but i prefer Satoshi ♥
member
18528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / two different worlds
Offline
Posted 5/23/08 , edited 5/23/08

kaname and zero from vampire knight

len tsukimori

allen walker

miharu rokujo

ehizen ryoma

kyouya ootori

yamato nadeshiko shichi henge boys
かわいい~~!。。
member
14229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / at a certain spec...
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

blackmount wrote:


kaname and zero from vampire knight

len tsukimori

allen walker

miharu rokujo

ehizen ryoma

kyouya ootori

yamato nadeshiko shichi henge boys
かわいい~~!。。 :P


nice pics!!! love the pic of yamato nadeshiko shichi henge boys!!!!!! and the pic of kyouya!! love it!!!!....>.<
member
18528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / two different worlds
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

sweetserenity93 wrote:


blackmount wrote:


kaname and zero from vampire knight

len tsukimori

allen walker

miharu rokujo

ehizen ryoma

kyouya ootori

yamato nadeshiko shichi henge boys
かわいい~~!。。 :P


nice pics!!! love the pic of yamato nadeshiko shichi henge boys!!!!!! and the pic of kyouya!! love it!!!!....>.<



hey thanks~~!

member
14229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / at a certain spec...
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
hehehehehe..i'll put more.......









49663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Spokane, WA
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
I have albums of Kaname & Zero up on my pictures section.Also,in my main album,are many pix of the La Corda d'Bishies
member
14229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / at a certain spec...
Offline
Posted 6/18/08

KinomiyaMichiru wrote:

I have albums of Kaname & Zero up on my pictures section.Also,in my main album,are many pix of the La Corda d'Bishies


hehehe....

member
11297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Disappearing from...
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

pregal8 wrote:


Tadase-kun



oooh!! You like Tadase-kun too?! I am so happy I can meet another fan of him =D But here is a better picture of him!



We shouldn't forget Syaoran too!



Wootz for Sasuke~sama!!!

Hyuuga Neji =D =D

2nd Hyuuga xD xD Natsume~~


I have others but I don't want to put them up hahaha
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.