First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Who thinks one piece is badly drawn?
2343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/8/08
I think that to but it doesn't suck like the old cartoon nyahahah!! LOLZ
8211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 4/8/08
I dont think it sucks. It's actually pretty well drawn.
But dont say the drawings of Naruto arent nice. They're pretty ok too.
Posted 4/8/08

krnsoldierofGod wrote:

everything about one piece sux


Ok, please stfu and gtfo because you obviously have no idea what your talking about whatsoever, your favourite anime is naruto and uv probly never seen the subbed one piece at all at any point in your life, you just decided to randomly post in this thread because of your spontaneous stupidity, thinking oh gotta go try to put down one piece and make naruto look better.
so now just stfu and gtfo, cause i dont have any more time to waste on you.
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

parker_655 wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:

everything about one piece sux


Ok, please stfu and gtfo because you obviously have no idea what your talking about whatsoever, your favourite anime is naruto and uv probly never seen the subbed one piece at all at any point in your life, you just decided to randomly post in this thread because of your spontaneous stupidity, thinking oh gotta go try to put down one piece and make naruto look better.
so now just stfu and gtfo, cause i dont have any more time to waste on you.


chill out nerd im just telling the truth
307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 4/8/08
all he said was the drawing sucks, no where did he mention one piece sucks. You one piece addicts need to learn to read, and stop crying like one piece is your life, retards
2247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/8/08
i didnt actually think one peice looked was cool till around 100 then it gets pretty cool but most people who cant wait that long have ADHD just like naruto(not saying i dont watch it) so they can just about pay attention to one filler but thats about it...anything longer and they just give up and start chasing emo kids that want to be loved. its not badly drawn
Posted 4/8/08

krnsoldierofGod wrote:


parker_655 wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:

everything about one piece sux


Ok, please stfu and gtfo because you obviously have no idea what your talking about whatsoever, your favourite anime is naruto and uv probly never seen the subbed one piece at all at any point in your life, you just decided to randomly post in this thread because of your spontaneous stupidity, thinking oh gotta go try to put down one piece and make naruto look better.
so now just stfu and gtfo, cause i dont have any more time to waste on you.


chill out nerd im just telling the truth


sorry, but if you got absolutely no evidence what so ever backing up your words it's a little hard to see your so called "truth" obviously you simply know nothing about anime and are just another one of those 15 year old narutards that go around yelling "believe it!" and btw if you want proof naruto does suck since i'm telling you to prove yourself here you go.


610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

SimplyBill wrote:


GunBladerRX wrote:

I do...I do... No offense but the drawing sucks...


Which is better?
Naruto?


or





Answering Naruto will mean that you are bias (since your favorite is Naruto) and a loser
Answering One Piece will contradict your post and make you ignorant
Answering "none" will make you stupid since there are only two choices
Answering "both" will make you stupid since there are only two choices.


Choose! Choose!


The correct answer I think goes something like this:

Given those pictures, One Piece is better. This does not contradict a post saying "the One Piece art style is not good"; it merely says it's better than Naruto, which is not saying a lot.

I also don't see why the comparison became One Piece v. Naruto/Bleach. There are so many series out there with better art than all three. All of you seem like retarded fan sheeple, be it for Naruto, Bleach, or One Piece, based on those reactions.

Also, claiming the One Piece art is "just the mangaka's style" is merely an excuse. OK, his art's fine - I just don't like his "style." How's that? I think everyone has a right to their own personal taste. I'm still reading the manga because of a deal I made with a friend, but I doubt I'll change my opinion about the artwork.
Posted 4/8/08

vm1888 wrote:

all he said was the drawing sucks, no where did he mention one piece sucks. You one piece addicts need to learn to read, and stop crying like one piece is your life, retards


wow.


krnsoldierofGod wrote:

everything about one piece sux


Posted 4/8/08

shizukahikari wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:


GunBladerRX wrote:

I do...I do... No offense but the drawing sucks...


Which is better?
Naruto?


or





Answering Naruto will mean that you are bias (since your favorite is Naruto) and a loser
Answering One Piece will contradict your post and make you ignorant
Answering "none" will make you stupid since there are only two choices
Answering "both" will make you stupid since there are only two choices.


Choose! Choose!


The correct answer I think goes something like this:

Given those pictures, One Piece is better. This does not contradict a post saying "the One Piece art style is not good"; it merely says it's better than Naruto, which is not saying a lot.

I also don't see why the comparison became One Piece v. Naruto/Bleach. There are so many series out there with better art than all three. All of you seem like retarded fan sheeple.

Also, claiming the One Piece art is "just the mangaka's style" is merely an excuse. Fine, his art's fine - I just don't like his style. How's that? I think everyone has a right to their own personal taste. I'm still reading the manga because of a deal I made with a friend, but I doubt I'll change my opinion about the artwork.


well that right there is a fairly proper reply.
307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 4/8/08
im talking about the original post, since this topic is about the drawing off one piece. You should read from the beginning idiot
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

parker_655 wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:


parker_655 wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:

everything about one piece sux


Ok, please stfu and gtfo because you obviously have no idea what your talking about whatsoever, your favourite anime is naruto and uv probly never seen the subbed one piece at all at any point in your life, you just decided to randomly post in this thread because of your spontaneous stupidity, thinking oh gotta go try to put down one piece and make naruto look better.
so now just stfu and gtfo, cause i dont have any more time to waste on you.


chill out nerd im just telling the truth


sorry, but if you got absolutely no evidence what so ever backing up your words it's a little hard to see your so called "truth" obviously you simply know nothing about anime and are just another one of those 15 year old narutards that go around yelling "believe it!" and btw if you want proof naruto does suck since i'm telling you to prove yourself here you go.





When did I even mention the word Naruto?

Posted 4/8/08
I think one piece is drawn weird but it doesn't suck
Posted 4/8/08

krnsoldierofGod wrote:


parker_655 wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:


parker_655 wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:

everything about one piece sux


Ok, please stfu and gtfo because you obviously have no idea what your talking about whatsoever, your favourite anime is naruto and uv probly never seen the subbed one piece at all at any point in your life, you just decided to randomly post in this thread because of your spontaneous stupidity, thinking oh gotta go try to put down one piece and make naruto look better.
so now just stfu and gtfo, cause i dont have any more time to waste on you.


chill out nerd im just telling the truth


sorry, but if you got absolutely no evidence what so ever backing up your words it's a little hard to see your so called "truth" obviously you simply know nothing about anime and are just another one of those 15 year old narutards that go around yelling "believe it!" and btw if you want proof naruto does suck since i'm telling you to prove yourself here you go.





When did I even mention the word Naruto?



never said u did but i figured id compare the anime u said sucks to your favorite anime, thats all
Posted 4/8/08

vm1888 wrote:

im talking about the original post, since this topic is about the drawing off one piece. You should read from the beginning idiot


wow, you never quoted it so how would i know? dumbass
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.