First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply principal's office
Moderator
15579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/4/08

angel423123223 wrote:


lacusxkira wrote:


angel423123223 wrote:


lacusxkira wrote:


angel423123223 wrote:


lacusxkira wrote:


angel423123223 wrote:


lacusxkira wrote:

name: Jecca
age: 14
grade: 3rd year
animal: wolf
job: school captain
pic (animal form and human form plez):
=human form


=Animal form



im sry, school captain is taken my bad i should have update the list im so sry
what about school vice captain?? or you can pick other jobs instead


okay!!! I will take the school vice captain!!!!

Sorry but may I know what are the duties of a school vice captain!!!



ok, the school captain and vice captain can help me organise things like competition or help me make the school better and possibly it would be good if you can comment in the forum more often and you may be given jobs to do by teachers
so basically helping me and stuff, and im thinking about organising a competition what do you think??? is story, or poem or pic better???


I think Pic is the better of all!!!

because we will have new pics to post in homepage of the group!!!

Sorry but can I talk to you at 8 in the evening?!



ok um wat time is it now at ur place???



it's already 11:30!!!

I want to talk/chat with you at 8:00!!!

Is it okay?!



ok ^-^ talk to ya then



I will wait you then!!!

see you!!!!


Moderator
11297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Disappearing from...
Offline
Posted 4/4/08 , edited 6/30/08
name: Lina Inverse
age: 16+
animal: Ookami(Wolf)
Job: Waitress
Picture:

Human Form

The other form...animal form sounds bad=.=

Thanks~!

EDIT: I change a small part of my name.
Posted 4/5/08
sld put up Comedy teacher...yinglang sure apply for that =p....
Creator
5837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / in my dream world...
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

xiaobear wrote:

sld put up Comedy teacher...yinglang sure apply for that =p....


hehe.... should i???
Moderator
119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
umm..
excuse me.. ms principal..
you spelt my name wrong for the url thing
it's spelt "shirlZstur" with the z..
sorry, i just had to point it out so people can see my page
Member
701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / if you dare come,...
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
Name:Seth
Age:14
Animal:Cat
Animal form:

Human form:
2149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / SYDNEY.
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
name: Julie Nguyen (AyuTrance90)
subject you want to teach: Language
animal: Cat
Human Form


Animal Form

Moderator
11297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Disappearing from...
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

angel423123223 wrote:


xiaobear wrote:

sld put up Comedy teacher...yinglang sure apply for that =p....


hehe.... should i???


nooo! Don't listen to her! you see my application! last time I at other groups put nonsense this time I didn't!!! I am not suitable to be a comedy teacher!!!
Creator
5837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / in my dream world...
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

Yinglang4eva wrote:


angel423123223 wrote:


xiaobear wrote:

sld put up Comedy teacher...yinglang sure apply for that =p....


hehe.... should i???


nooo! Don't listen to her! you see my application! last time I at other groups put nonsense this time I didn't!!! I am not suitable to be a comedy teacher!!!


lol are you sure you dont want to lol
Moderator
11297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Disappearing from...
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

angel423123223 wrote:


Yinglang4eva wrote:


angel423123223 wrote:


xiaobear wrote:

sld put up Comedy teacher...yinglang sure apply for that =p....


hehe.... should i???


nooo! Don't listen to her! you see my application! last time I at other groups put nonsense this time I didn't!!! I am not suitable to be a comedy teacher!!!


lol are you sure you dont want to lol


yeah hahaha though I like to fool around=.= but I very decent once in a while hahahaha why don't you make bear a bear teacher to teach bears how to be bears
Creator
5837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / in my dream world...
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

Yinglang4eva wrote:


angel423123223 wrote:


Yinglang4eva wrote:


angel423123223 wrote:


xiaobear wrote:

sld put up Comedy teacher...yinglang sure apply for that =p....


hehe.... should i???


nooo! Don't listen to her! you see my application! last time I at other groups put nonsense this time I didn't!!! I am not suitable to be a comedy teacher!!!


lol are you sure you dont want to lol


yeah hahaha though I like to fool around=.= but I very decent once in a while hahahaha why don't you make bear a bear teacher to teach bears how to be bears


hahaha... thats a good idea lol but yea i really do think you might make a comedy teacher lol
Moderator
11297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Disappearing from...
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

angel423123223 wrote:


Yinglang4eva wrote:


angel423123223 wrote:


Yinglang4eva wrote:


angel423123223 wrote:


xiaobear wrote:

sld put up Comedy teacher...yinglang sure apply for that =p....


hehe.... should i???


nooo! Don't listen to her! you see my application! last time I at other groups put nonsense this time I didn't!!! I am not suitable to be a comedy teacher!!!


lol are you sure you dont want to lol


yeah hahaha though I like to fool around=.= but I very decent once in a while hahahaha why don't you make bear a bear teacher to teach bears how to be bears


hahaha... thats a good idea lol but yea i really do think you might make a comedy teacher lol


I ensure you that it WOULD NOT work out!!! xD
Creator
5837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / in my dream world...
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

Yinglang4eva wrote:


angel423123223 wrote:


Yinglang4eva wrote:


angel423123223 wrote:


Yinglang4eva wrote:


angel423123223 wrote:


xiaobear wrote:

sld put up Comedy teacher...yinglang sure apply for that =p....


hehe.... should i???


nooo! Don't listen to her! you see my application! last time I at other groups put nonsense this time I didn't!!! I am not suitable to be a comedy teacher!!!


lol are you sure you dont want to lol


yeah hahaha though I like to fool around=.= but I very decent once in a while hahahaha why don't you make bear a bear teacher to teach bears how to be bears


hahaha... thats a good idea lol but yea i really do think you might make a comedy teacher lol


I ensure you that it WOULD NOT work out!!! xD


lol, okay hahaha....still laughing but yea hope you have a great time here lol make sure you check back, mods and i planning more fun stuff for members to do, im gonna go now bye bye

Moderator
11297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Disappearing from...
Offline
Posted 4/8/08
I kind of notice it just now but....THERE IS NO SCIENCE TEACHER ToT my favourite subject....and geography too! =D
Moderator
11199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / at demon kingdom!!
Offline
Posted 4/8/08
name:yuri
age:14
job:prefect
animal:white tiger~!!!
human form:



animal form:

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.