First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply School cafe
Member
1564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

akichanz wrote:


mynamerex2001 wrote:

May I have a soda and a pizza please!!!


Sorry 2 b late... ur orders will b comin rite up!

Here is ur pizza...



Ouh! Im sorry but the soda is currently out of stock... Do u like a juice instead? ^-^'



Sorry 4 e inconvenience cause but hope u like it!


No problem at all the juice is actually really good! Thanks for the pizza. ^_^
15492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / under the bed
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
Hi there~May i order some food??
I want sushi...oh ya, do here hav dango??i want dango too!!^^
Member
691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/22/08

angelicax wrote:

Hi there~May i order some food??
I want sushi...oh ya, do here hav dango??i want dango too!!^^


Hai! Sorry 2 b late but it is coming right up! Your sushi, miss...


And about the dango... Isit this miss?


If there is any mistake with the order... Pls call me... But aniwaes, hope u enjoy the food! ^-^
Member
1225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / invisible~!!
Offline
Posted 4/22/08
waaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now im so hungry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Member
938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/23/08
can I have a sushi and milkshake.......
15492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / under the bed
Offline
Posted 4/23/08

akichanz wrote:


angelicax wrote:

Hi there~May i order some food??
I want sushi...oh ya, do here hav dango??i want dango too!!^^


Hai! Sorry 2 b late but it is coming right up! Your sushi, miss...


And about the dango... Isit this miss?


If there is any mistake with the order... Pls call me... But aniwaes, hope u enjoy the food! ^-^


Thanks....u dint make any mistake....^^
Member
5038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / neverland!
Offline
Posted 4/23/08
can i be a waitress(part time job?)
Posted 5/27/08
every thing please!! all so yumm!!
Member
9061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
leader..since im the head of waitress y dont i find a pic for the uniform?since im not doin anything..srry!i'll wait for u to quote before doin something without ur permission..!!

anywayz!all waitress do ur best,hav fun and enjoy urself!!
Creator
5837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / in my dream world...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

Kimmy_chan wrote:

leader..since im the head of waitress y dont i find a pic for the uniform?since im not doin anything..srry!i'll wait for u to quote before doin something without ur permission..!!

anywayz!all waitress do ur best,hav fun and enjoy urself!!


ok...that's a good idea ^-^ take ur time
thanks
Member
9061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

angel423123223 wrote:


Kimmy_chan wrote:

leader..since im the head of waitress y dont i find a pic for the uniform?since im not doin anything..srry!i'll wait for u to quote before doin something without ur permission..!!

anywayz!all waitress do ur best,hav fun and enjoy urself!!


ok...that's a good idea ^-^ take ur time
thanks


yays!!thankies!!i'll find it proto!
Member
9061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

angel423123223 wrote:


Kimmy_chan wrote:

leader..since im the head of waitress y dont i find a pic for the uniform?since im not doin anything..srry!i'll wait for u to quote before doin something without ur permission..!!

anywayz!all waitress do ur best,hav fun and enjoy urself!!


ok...that's a good idea ^-^ take ur time
thanks


i hav found a few,could u help me decide?THX








tats all!help me plz!xD
Creator
5837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / in my dream world...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08 , edited 6/2/08

Kimmy_chan wrote:


angel423123223 wrote:


Kimmy_chan wrote:

leader..since im the head of waitress y dont i find a pic for the uniform?since im not doin anything..srry!i'll wait for u to quote before doin something without ur permission..!!

anywayz!all waitress do ur best,hav fun and enjoy urself!!


ok...that's a good idea ^-^ take ur time
thanks


i hav found a few,could u help me decide?THX








tats all!help me plz!xD


mmm... they're all good but i like the third one the most even though it's plain ^-^
Member
9061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

angel423123223 wrote:


Kimmy_chan wrote:


angel423123223 wrote:


Kimmy_chan wrote:

leader..since im the head of waitress y dont i find a pic for the uniform?since im not doin anything..srry!i'll wait for u to quote before doin something without ur permission..!!

anywayz!all waitress do ur best,hav fun and enjoy urself!!


ok...that's a good idea ^-^ take ur time
thanks


i hav found a few,could u help me decide?THX








tats all!help me plz!xD


mmm... they're all good but i like the third one the most even though it's plain ^-^


Ya!i agree!!okay 3 one tat is!!xD wher shud i post it?
Creator
5837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / in my dream world...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

Kimmy_chan wrote:


angel423123223 wrote:


Kimmy_chan wrote:


angel423123223 wrote:


Kimmy_chan wrote:

leader..since im the head of waitress y dont i find a pic for the uniform?since im not doin anything..srry!i'll wait for u to quote before doin something without ur permission..!!

anywayz!all waitress do ur best,hav fun and enjoy urself!!


ok...that's a good idea ^-^ take ur time
thanks


i hav found a few,could u help me decide?THX








tats all!help me plz!xD


mmm... they're all good but i like the third one the most even though it's plain ^-^


Ya!i agree!!okay 3 one tat is!!xD wher shud i post it?


i will post it on the first post and also on the uniform page which
i will make one soon ^-^
thank you... can u find one for guys???
plez and thank you

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.