First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Sick Bay
Member
20803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / any where .........
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

funnybunnyXD wrote:

(nose bleed)im bleeding...i feel dizzy *faints*


yikes!!!!!!!! *picks up n puts in bed* hey r u ok??????? *stops bleeding n puts ice pack on head*
Member
5038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / neverland!
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

123burnoutgirl456 wrote:


funnybunnyXD wrote:

(nose bleed)im bleeding...i feel dizzy *faints*


yikes!!!!!!!! *picks up n puts in bed* hey r u ok??????? *stops bleeding n puts ice pack on head*


wah! thank s sorry for the trouble hehe
Member
20803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / any where .........
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

funnybunnyXD wrote:


123burnoutgirl456 wrote:


funnybunnyXD wrote:

(nose bleed)im bleeding...i feel dizzy *faints*


yikes!!!!!!!! *picks up n puts in bed* hey r u ok??????? *stops bleeding n puts ice pack on head*


wah! thank s sorry for the trouble hehe


it ok!!!!!!! dats wat a nurse is 4!!!!!!!!!! ^ . ^
Member
5038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / neverland!
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

123burnoutgirl456 wrote:


funnybunnyXD wrote:


123burnoutgirl456 wrote:


funnybunnyXD wrote:

(nose bleed)im bleeding...i feel dizzy *faints*


yikes!!!!!!!! *picks up n puts in bed* hey r u ok??????? *stops bleeding n puts ice pack on head*


wah! thank s sorry for the trouble hehe


it ok!!!!!!! dats wat a nurse is 4!!!!!!!!!! ^ . ^


lol i feel better now *hugs*
Member
20803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / any where .........
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

funnybunnyXD wrote:


123burnoutgirl456 wrote:


funnybunnyXD wrote:


123burnoutgirl456 wrote:


funnybunnyXD wrote:

(nose bleed)im bleeding...i feel dizzy *faints*


yikes!!!!!!!! *picks up n puts in bed* hey r u ok??????? *stops bleeding n puts ice pack on head*


wah! thank s sorry for the trouble hehe


it ok!!!!!!! dats wat a nurse is 4!!!!!!!!!! ^ . ^


lol i feel better now *hugs*

* huggz bak* dats good HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!!!
Member
5038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / neverland!
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

123burnoutgirl456 wrote:


funnybunnyXD wrote:


123burnoutgirl456 wrote:


funnybunnyXD wrote:


123burnoutgirl456 wrote:


funnybunnyXD wrote:

(nose bleed)im bleeding...i feel dizzy *faints*


yikes!!!!!!!! *picks up n puts in bed* hey r u ok??????? *stops bleeding n puts ice pack on head*


wah! thank s sorry for the trouble hehe


it ok!!!!!!! dats wat a nurse is 4!!!!!!!!!! ^ . ^


lol i feel better now *hugs*

* huggz bak* dats good HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!!!

Okay! You too! byes!
Member
20803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / any where .........
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

funnybunnyXD wrote:


123burnoutgirl456 wrote:


funnybunnyXD wrote:


123burnoutgirl456 wrote:


funnybunnyXD wrote:


123burnoutgirl456 wrote:


funnybunnyXD wrote:

(nose bleed)im bleeding...i feel dizzy *faints*


yikes!!!!!!!! *picks up n puts in bed* hey r u ok??????? *stops bleeding n puts ice pack on head*


wah! thank s sorry for the trouble hehe


it ok!!!!!!! dats wat a nurse is 4!!!!!!!!!! ^ . ^


lol i feel better now *hugs*

* huggz bak* dats good HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!!!

Okay! You too! byes!


bai bai!!!!!!!!!!
Creator
5837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / in my dream world...
Offline
Posted 5/6/08 , edited 5/6/08
eeerrrr..... i eeehhhh.....
welll i fell off a roof again but this time im not jumping off more like um... tumbling down the roof and splat....
so anyone here to treat my wounds..... i got a sprained ankle here!!!
Member
4558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Hahahahaha..... W...
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
Hey!!!! Does anyone Know How To Reattach an Arm..... Cus Funny Story I Was screwing around with A Wind Razor spell And It Kinda Went funny So If I can Get some Help It Would Be Much Appreciated..... *Sits Down*
108147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Ballroom Dancing
Offline
Posted 6/23/08
can i be a assistant nurse?
5493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / .......0.o
Offline
Posted 6/25/08
do u need more nurse assistants? ill help if u need^.^
Member
29345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / bishounen land~!
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
i'd like to be a nurse .. but if its full i can settle for being an assistant nurse ..


First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.