First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply The Arts and Crafts Class
Member
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

alexya4u wrote:


Artemis-sensei wrote:


alexya4u wrote:


Artemis-sensei wrote:

So when do the classes start?


u already have ur students...hehe u're the theacher..u can start posting ur lessons whenever u think it's the right time...but it would be great if u'll start soon ^______^


I started my class already.TT I've got no students.


aww u're right u already posted ur lesson ...but u have students.. are they playing truant?????..lol


I don't know.lol
Deputy Headmistress
9823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
aceeasi Londra
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

Artemis-sensei wrote:


alexya4u wrote:


Artemis-sensei wrote:


alexya4u wrote:


Artemis-sensei wrote:

So when do the classes start?


u already have ur students...hehe u're the theacher..u can start posting ur lessons whenever u think it's the right time...but it would be great if u'll start soon ^______^


I started my class already.TT I've got no students.


aww u're right u already posted ur lesson ...but u have students.. are they playing truant?????..lol


I don't know.lol


if they are.. we have to do something about it!!!
Member
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

alexya4u wrote:


Artemis-sensei wrote:


alexya4u wrote:


Artemis-sensei wrote:


alexya4u wrote:


Artemis-sensei wrote:

So when do the classes start?


u already have ur students...hehe u're the theacher..u can start posting ur lessons whenever u think it's the right time...but it would be great if u'll start soon ^______^


I started my class already.TT I've got no students.


aww u're right u already posted ur lesson ...but u have students.. are they playing truant?????..lol


I don't know.lol


if they are.. we have to do something about it!!!


Yeah!
Member
1699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Here=.=. Why wher...
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

Artemis-sensei wrote:


alexya4u wrote:


Artemis-sensei wrote:


alexya4u wrote:


Artemis-sensei wrote:


alexya4u wrote:


Artemis-sensei wrote:

So when do the classes start?


u already have ur students...hehe u're the theacher..u can start posting ur lessons whenever u think it's the right time...but it would be great if u'll start soon ^______^


I started my class already.TT I've got no students.


aww u're right u already posted ur lesson ...but u have students.. are they playing truant?????..lol


I don't know.lol


if they are.. we have to do something about it!!!


Yeah!


im not *maybe hihihihi~~~*
Member
3644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Always in my DREA...
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
YAY!! New kid here..coming through!!! *takes a seat at the middle row* Ahh!! finally..make it just in time for class...hehe!!!
Member
1699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Here=.=. Why wher...
Offline
Posted 6/5/08
hi everyone =D
wat we gonna do today??
Member
642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / davao city
Offline
Posted 5/4/09
i want 2 be ur student!!!




can i?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.