First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Assembly hall
Moderator
11199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / at demon kingdom!!
Offline
Posted 4/18/08
congratz~lacusxkira~
Posted 4/18/08
so happy i got 2 awards >.<~~
Member
22412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♡ In Lelouch's ar...
Offline
Posted 4/18/08
I'm really happy!.Thank you very much for the award! *bow*

and congratulations to lacusxkira and xiaobear!!

Both of you really deserve the award! ^____________^
Moderator
11297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Disappearing from...
Offline
Posted 4/18/08
Really late Congratulations to the the awardees~(I can't remember all the name even though there is only...4? LOL who wrote the first post? It nice xD but wrong about one part,I think I can live a whole day without music xD but not sound LOL!!!! the comedy girl must come give jokes xD xD
Member
5038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / neverland!
Offline
Posted 4/18/08
yayay! todays the day!
Moderator
119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/18/08
aww
i didn't get an award
Moderator
11297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Disappearing from...
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

funnybunnyXD wrote:

yayay! todays the day!


Assembly was held yesterday >"< I was late LOL
Member
5038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / neverland!
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

Yinglang4eva wrote:


funnybunnyXD wrote:

yayay! todays the day!


Assembly was held yesterday >"< I was late LOL

noooooooooooooooooooo!whhhhhhy!just the day before i join!
bu isnt today the 18? O.o
Moderator
11297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Disappearing from...
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

funnybunnyXD wrote:


Yinglang4eva wrote:


funnybunnyXD wrote:

yayay! todays the day!


Assembly was held yesterday >"< I was late LOL

noooooooooooooooooooo!whhhhhhy!just the day before i join!
bu isnt today the 18? O.o


Miss Principal say assembly is held every friday.Today is Saturday.it's 19th today...well in my country >"< your country probably still at 18...?Time difference >"<
Member
5038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / neverland!
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

Yinglang4eva wrote:


funnybunnyXD wrote:


Yinglang4eva wrote:


funnybunnyXD wrote:

yayay! todays the day!


Assembly was held yesterday >"< I was late LOL

noooooooooooooooooooo!whhhhhhy!just the day before i join!
bu isnt today the 18? O.o


Miss Principal say assembly is held every friday.Today is Saturday.it's 19th today...well in my country >"< your country probably still at 18...?Time difference >"<


wat country r u in? im in the US!new york!
Moderator
11297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Disappearing from...
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

funnybunnyXD wrote:


Yinglang4eva wrote:


funnybunnyXD wrote:


Yinglang4eva wrote:


funnybunnyXD wrote:

yayay! todays the day!


Assembly was held yesterday >"< I was late LOL

noooooooooooooooooooo!whhhhhhy!just the day before i join!
bu isnt today the 18? O.o


Miss Principal say assembly is held every friday.Today is Saturday.it's 19th today...well in my country >"< your country probably still at 18...?Time difference >"<


wat country r u in? im in the US!new york!


The little red dot,in other words,Singapore =)
Member
1043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/18/08
Thankies Xiaobear-sensei for the award ^__^ and to the principal as well desu
Member
691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/19/08
Congrats 2 all the students n teachers hu had receive e award! N... i realli lurve e 1st assembly! its fun! ^-^
Member
20803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / any where .........
Offline
Posted 4/19/08
congrads every1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Member
1564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/19/08
Good Job on the awards Fire_Alice and xiaobear!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.