First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Funniest moment
Member
3438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

Original-rimi wrote:


sexy_jc wrote:



i like this scene..he's craving for apples..too bad..kira is grounded..



this scene is funny too..L looks fool wearing the mask..but still find him cute tho..^_^


haha.! They look pretty funny but I haven't watched the Movies yet =P.

xo


lolz! yeah! the 1st pic is on DN1 and the 2nd pic is DN2..u should watch both DN 1&2 movie now..its quite funny to watch too..
Member
5012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

sexy_jc wrote:


Original-rimi wrote:


sexy_jc wrote:



i like this scene..he's craving for apples..too bad..kira is grounded..



this scene is funny too..L looks fool wearing the mask..but still find him cute tho..^_^


haha.! They look pretty funny but I haven't watched the Movies yet =P.

xo


lolz! yeah! the 1st pic is on DN1 and the 2nd pic is DN2..u should watch both DN 1&2 movie now..its quite funny to watch too..


It's on my to watch list =P.
My friend has it so I can watch it whenever ^-^.
But I just have to get my final exams over and done with first

xo
Posted 4/10/08

Original-rimi wrote:


GaaraILWsya wrote:

NO I take that back.. The funniest thing was the ending of deahnote.. [(In the manga) the anime was a rip-off]

light screaming for his life, "I DONT WANT TO DIE!"

Matsuda shooting light.. THAT WAS WICKED COOL.. (he was crying at the same time lol.. "I believed in you.")



Oh, I don't know that bit.!!
I need to still read the entire manga. I'm only at the beginning. =P

xo


the beginning... well its awesome (the manga)

book 7 is gonna piss you off though..

Member
5012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

GaaraILWsya wrote:


Original-rimi wrote:


GaaraILWsya wrote:

NO I take that back.. The funniest thing was the ending of deahnote.. [(In the manga) the anime was a rip-off]

light screaming for his life, "I DONT WANT TO DIE!"

Matsuda shooting light.. THAT WAS WICKED COOL.. (he was crying at the same time lol.. "I believed in you.")



Oh, I don't know that bit.!!
I need to still read the entire manga. I'm only at the beginning. =P

xo


the beginning... well its awesome (the manga)

book 7 is gonna piss you off though..



ooh dear.. Well when I come to it I'll let you know what I think.!

xo
^-^

Member
12405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

sexy_jc wrote:



i like this scene..he's craving for apples..too bad..kira is grounded..



this scene is funny too..L looks fool wearing the mask..but still find him cute tho..^_^



hahaz..its so funny...lol..lol...
1838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Arkham Asylum.
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
Haha, the fights between L and Light are pretty damn funny, but I also love when Ryuk is deprived of his apples and he starts bending all out of shape haha.. I just love Ryuk in general, he's probably the funniest character imo..
58296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ♫Sailing though t...
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
My favorite part was when Light and L were fighting. The first time I saw it I laughed so hard lol
Member
4413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
i have a little funny moment recently, concerning death note but not actually in the anime or manga...
there was a news and it is real...
hehe
i was listening to a podcast of ki tv: anime, manga, etc ... the first was news... the news was: 2 students at a middle school are suspended after school officials found out about their death note... officials report that the student wrote detailed accounts about how and when 39 of their classmates would die... however, they stressed that the death note was not a hitlist... the students were immediately suspended after a concerned parent tipped off the authorities...

hehe
Member
5012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

louie_999 wrote:

i have a little funny moment recently, concerning death note but not actually in the anime or manga...
there was a news and it is real...
hehe
i was listening to a podcast of ki tv: anime, manga, etc ... the first was news... the news was: 2 students at a middle school are suspended after school officials found out about their death note... officials report that the student wrote detailed accounts about how and when 39 of their classmates would die... however, they stressed that the death note was not a hitlist... the students were immediately suspended after a concerned parent tipped off the authorities...

hehe


LOL.! How dumb are they.?! "Yeah, lets write this kind of stuff down."
aww that is abit disturbing too actually.

Cheers for sharing that though. I didn't hear about it.

xo
Member
81 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Israel
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

eevee9999 wrote:

My favorite part was when Light and L were fighting. The first time I saw it I laughed so hard lol


same!XD
Member
786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Edoras
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

eevee9999 wrote:

My favorite part was when Light and L were fighting. The first time I saw it I laughed so hard lol


haha. that was so lol scene.

also, I loved the part when:

eru-dono intervened with Light and Misa's date, and asked for Misa's cake, saying something like "if you use your brain you wouldn't get fat eating sweets at all".

light screaming "i don't wanna die!! I don't wanna die!!"

after the investigation team introduced themselves, L says.. "bang, bang..." and "If I were kira, you will all be killed."

:lol:
Member
4845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

Original-rimi wrote:

You mean this bit;



Yeah that was good. "An eye for an eye" ^-^.

xo


lol
Member
39 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NYC
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
7:37-7:43 death note episode 15 hilarious and cute!
Member
5012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

jomur wrote:

7:37-7:43 death note episode 15 hilarious and cute!


ooh I'll check this out sometime.! ^-^ arigato.!


xo
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.