First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply The roof
Students
53112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / in my never endin...
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
Hey hows it gonig ? ^^
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

domon10 wrote:

Hey hows it gonig ? ^^


Great you, how s=did you find me, not very many people come up here
Students
53112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / in my never endin...
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
well its relaxing up here wat can i say ^^* sits down*
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

domon10 wrote:

well its relaxing up here wat can i say ^^* sits down*


Yeah you are right about that
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
Do you mind if I play for a little bit? I mean music?
Students
53112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / in my never endin...
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

Esther_Blood wrote:

Do you mind if I play for a little bit? I mean music?


uhhh sure ^^ go ahead
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
*giggles, and smiles*Thanks, *begins to play, then starts to sing*
Students
53112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / in my never endin...
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
hehehe its really nice ^^
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

domon10 wrote:

hehehe its really nice ^^


*blushes* thanks, *smiles, then contiuns to sing*
Students
53112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / in my never endin...
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
*summon alittle stuff animal n rests his head on it* im getting sleepy*yawns n dozes off*
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
Thank you, I am singing a lullaby! *smiles, and contiunes*
Students
53112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / in my never endin...
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
Jayda: walks up* so that were Jay-Jay is . . .

Jay: zzzZZZzzz

Jayda: XDXD
Students
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

domon10 wrote:

*summon alittle stuff animal n rests his head on it* im getting sleepy*yawns n dozes off*


hey wht up senpai...............wht r u doin
Students
53112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / in my never endin...
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

Shibleynaruto wrote:


domon10 wrote:

*summon alittle stuff animal n rests his head on it* im getting sleepy*yawns n dozes off*


hey wht up senpai...............wht r u doin


Jay: zzzZZZzzz*asleep*

Jayda: ssssshhhh he's sleeping*whispers*
Students
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

domon10 wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


domon10 wrote:

*summon alittle stuff animal n rests his head on it* im getting sleepy*yawns n dozes off*


hey wht up senpai...............wht r u doin


Jay: zzzZZZzzz*asleep*

Jayda: ssssshhhh he's sleeping*whispers*


ma bad
so ja kun is sleepin
how bout u jayda chn
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.