First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Why Men are generally happier than Women
7066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Why do you want t...
Offline
Posted 10/3/07

korfkid wrote:
mm lets try list up woman is happier than man
most of children is close to their moms
in the world woman is more than man
man have too hear they wife nag and woman dont
man obey they wife when they get mad
woman is the first person to see the first baby
woman remember important dates and guys dont
guys pay bills when they go in the date and woman dont
hehehehe thats all i bein thinking

Yea about that last one, I don't really like doing that. When on a date, or whatever, I like to split the bill in half. But if the guy insist on paying then I don't mind. But When the bill comes I think it's rude for us just to assume we don't have to pay. Even if he offers I'll say, "No it's o.k. You don't have too. I don't mind." But like I said, if he insist then I'll let it go & thank him for the kind gesture.
282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 10/3/07
yeah it's all true but then if all the women were to suddenly disappear, guys would be screwed, and not in the literal sense
Men are happier but Women look better. it's either one or the other
plus, we get our boobs 24/7, i'm sure men would be happier if they had more access
37847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 10/3/07

pssnangel4 wrote:


rockmx8 wrote:
Yeah I agree with a lot of your points, and it's because MEN don't worry too much about some things Women do.

True. But Men don't have to give birth, or have monthly problems. Men have it good. By that alone.


Men dont use that Monthly Problem as an excuse (no offence)
Posted 10/3/07
Because our hormones suck.
866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Santa Maria
Offline
Posted 10/3/07
seriously..
my friend wakes up at 5 to do her hair and make up everyday for school.
school starts at 8. =___=..
she lives 2 minute walk away from school.

haha.. and here i am.. her best friend.. no makeup
1796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 10/3/07
they do not get pregnant that is why...
3335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/3/07

ChrisOnline wrote:


pssnangel4 wrote:


rockmx8 wrote:
Yeah I agree with a lot of your points, and it's because MEN don't worry too much about some things Women do.

True. But Men don't have to give birth, or have monthly problems. Men have it good. By that alone.


Men dont use that Monthly Problem as an excuse (no offence)


men can't blame murder on a monthly problem and get away with it.
i know i've said this on a similar topic but that's the ultimate trump card. we can get away with killing you so long as we blame it on PMS ^_^ love it.
32841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / london
Offline
Posted 10/3/07

insane_killer_bunny wrote:


ChrisOnline wrote:


pssnangel4 wrote:


rockmx8 wrote:
Yeah I agree with a lot of your points, and it's because MEN don't worry too much about some things Women do.

True. But Men don't have to give birth, or have monthly problems. Men have it good. By that alone.


Men dont use that Monthly Problem as an excuse (no offence)


men can't blame murder on a monthly problem and get away with it.
i know i've said this on a similar topic but that's the ultimate trump card. we can get away with killing you so long as we blame it on PMS ^_^ love it.


HOWEVER.....we dont have it so easy...
girls still can accuse us of rape....so therefore.....hmm
37847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 10/3/07
Im just glad im a guy.


Amen.
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/3/07

Chinaboi wrote:

girls give less about a boy's look than a boy about a girl's look
girls usually look for if the guy suits her personality
and a guy usually looks if she's hot and he will be happy anyway :P


not so shure about that, i cant say some of my singel friend do care about looks that mutch, they are just miserable being singel all the time.
Hey how long do girls usealy stay single?? from my perspective they are all "taken". oh whel not all but allot of them are. And when you are out an weekend it is the girl that "deside" whether something are going to happen or not...

8839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 10/3/07
cuz we just have to go and take the girl...

And girls must make themeselfs look pritty
1928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 10/3/07
You are sooo right!! man! now i rather be a guy then a girl!
12906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/3/07
Why, I'm a happy woman!

Some of those are true, but I don't really care.
I like being a girl.
2792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The Midwest
Offline
Posted 10/3/07
I am very happy being a chicka!

Yet I know a lot of women stress themselves out more than guys do. We just need to chill more.
2483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / La Ville De Musiq...
Offline
Posted 10/3/07

sweetcrunchyroll wrote:

yeah it's all true but then if all the women were to suddenly disappear, guys would be screwed, and not in the literal sense
Men are happier but Women look better. it's either one or the other
plus, we get our boobs 24/7, i'm sure men would be happier if they had more access


The 24hr access to boobs, will make a hetero man happy anyday.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.