First  Prev  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  Next  Last
Which Anime Character Is Easiest To Cosplay?
2637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Wherever the wind...
Offline
Posted 4/5/11
Okay, first of all, I noticed that "L" is in every page of this thread... Kinda annoying if you ask me.

Anyway, I think Haruhi Suzumiya is pretty easy to cosplay. Don that uniform, red armband and that orange headband and voila, you're Haruhi-troll-Suzumiya.
2322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / California, Hawai...
Offline
Posted 4/5/11
Furuichi from beelzebub since you only need to have school clothes and act like a pervert
66747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Lagrange, KY
Offline
Posted 4/5/11

battler, just a custom made tailor uniform is all it is.
1302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Florida - USA
Offline
Posted 4/5/11

zino wrote:

the book in death note


LOL I cosplayed Misa Misa a couple of years ago... yeah, I forgot my blonde wig at home :(


66747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Lagrange, KY
Offline
Posted 4/5/11

eienblue wrote:


zino wrote:

the book in death note


LOL I cosplayed Misa Misa a couple of years ago... yeah, I forgot my blonde wig at home :(




my body was not ready.
17958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 4/5/11
YOu know what FUCK L! FUCK THE MINDLESS FAN-TARDS in the end Death Note was a shitty anime!


'Anyhow nothing is to hard to cosplay, as long as you have the budget for it.

At that last year the mask alone for my Halloween get up was $659.99 but then the mask was bad ass.. Look up CFX mask and see why.


I was so bad ass looking, I had kids freaking out and running away crying. Did not get to hand out much candy last year, kids did not dare come to the porch where I was standing.
66747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Lagrange, KY
Offline
Posted 4/5/11 , edited 4/5/11

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:

YOu know what FUCK L! FUCK THE MINDLESS FAN-TARDS in the end Death Note was a shitty anime!


'Anyhow nothing is to hard to cosplay, as long as you have the budget for it.

At that last year the mask alone for my Halloween get up was $659.99 but then the mask was bad ass.. Look up CFX mask and see why.


I was so bad ass looking, I had kids freaking out and running away crying. Did not get to hand out much candy last year, kids did not dare come to the porch where I was standing.


having money to do it is one thing, but it is one thing but it's how you look and if your body and facial features can pull the character off. I don't think I could do anyone to be honest with you that's not fat...
17958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 4/5/11 , edited 4/5/11

Cecilthedarkknight234 wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:

YOu know what FUCK L! FUCK THE MINDLESS FAN-TARDS in the end Death Note was a shitty anime!


'Anyhow nothing is to hard to cosplay, as long as you have the budget for it.

At that last year the mask alone for my Halloween get up was $659.99 but then the mask was bad ass.. Look up CFX mask and see why.


I was so bad ass looking, I had kids freaking out and running away crying. Did not get to hand out much candy last year, kids did not dare come to the porch where I was standing.


having money to do it is one thing, but it is one thing but it's how you look and if your body and facial features can pull the character off. I don't think I could do anyone to be honest with you that's not fat...



Zombies work for about anyone.

Not like all demons or characters are in shape.. even in Anime.


Totoro!


also

66747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Lagrange, KY
Offline
Posted 4/5/11

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


Cecilthedarkknight234 wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:

YOu know what FUCK L! FUCK THE MINDLESS FAN-TARDS in the end Death Note was a shitty anime!


'Anyhow nothing is to hard to cosplay, as long as you have the budget for it.

At that last year the mask alone for my Halloween get up was $659.99 but then the mask was bad ass.. Look up CFX mask and see why.


I was so bad ass looking, I had kids freaking out and running away crying. Did not get to hand out much candy last year, kids did not dare come to the porch where I was standing.


having money to do it is one thing, but it is one thing but it's how you look and if your body and facial features can pull the character off. I don't think I could do anyone to be honest with you that's not fat...



Zombies work for about anyone.

Not like all demons or characters are in shape.. even in Anime.




true enough i think I could pull him off though
17958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 4/5/11 , edited 4/5/11

Cecilthedarkknight234 wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


Cecilthedarkknight234 wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:

YOu know what FUCK L! FUCK THE MINDLESS FAN-TARDS in the end Death Note was a shitty anime!


'Anyhow nothing is to hard to cosplay, as long as you have the budget for it.

At that last year the mask alone for my Halloween get up was $659.99 but then the mask was bad ass.. Look up CFX mask and see why.


I was so bad ass looking, I had kids freaking out and running away crying. Did not get to hand out much candy last year, kids did not dare come to the porch where I was standing.


having money to do it is one thing, but it is one thing but it's how you look and if your body and facial features can pull the character off. I don't think I could do anyone to be honest with you that's not fat...



Zombies work for about anyone.

Not like all demons or characters are in shape.. even in Anime.




true enough i think I could pull him off though



And he is one bad ass character as well.

If you can cossplay him you be good with a character from Green Green. they look a lot alike.
19908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in your closet
Offline
Posted 4/5/11
Any characters from slice of life/romance animes.
1302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Florida - USA
Offline
Posted 4/5/11

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:

YOu know what FUCK L! FUCK THE MINDLESS FAN-TARDS in the end Death Note was a shitty anime!


'Anyhow nothing is to hard to cosplay, as long as you have the budget for it.

At that last year the mask alone for my Halloween get up was $659.99 but then the mask was bad ass.. Look up CFX mask and see why.


I was so bad ass looking, I had kids freaking out and running away crying. Did not get to hand out much candy last year, kids did not dare come to the porch where I was standing.


You're a charmer arentcha? I bet you get a lot of FIRST dates. ;)

51246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 4/5/11 , edited 4/5/11
Hakota from Kekkaishi.
17958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 4/5/11

eienblue wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:

YOu know what FUCK L! FUCK THE MINDLESS FAN-TARDS in the end Death Note was a shitty anime!


'Anyhow nothing is to hard to cosplay, as long as you have the budget for it.

At that last year the mask alone for my Halloween get up was $659.99 but then the mask was bad ass.. Look up CFX mask and see why.


I was so bad ass looking, I had kids freaking out and running away crying. Did not get to hand out much candy last year, kids did not dare come to the porch where I was standing.


You're a charmer arentcha? I bet you get a lot of FIRST dates. ;)



Nahh I meet most of my EX-Girlfriends in bars.. Drunk hot and horny. the hole date thing is a new concept to me.. Maby I try it some day.
I am getting older after all.
6139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Heckie
Offline
Posted 4/5/11
Brief from Panty and Stocking deffinetly x3;
First  Prev  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.