First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply who do you think have a better chance of ending up with yuki?
Member
4998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / EARTH (but i do w...
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
oh wow....at 1st everyone was like picking kaname but now there's almost the same number amount 4 each....ammazing
Member
85 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
underthestars
Offline
Posted 4/14/08 , edited 4/14/08
KANAME X YUUKI!!!!!!!! Poor Zero!! SORRY ZERO FANS!!!!
Member
330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / UAE .. Dubai .. D...
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
kaname is her older brother
Posted 4/14/08
ZERO !! if he ended with aidou..she'll be out of blood..!!!
Member
22028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

KTKoOoTaH wrote:

kaname is her older brother


KANAME and YUUKI aren't siblings
Member
10746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / c i t y o f s n o w
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
zero!
Member
553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
I think Zero because I guess that's how everyone wants it to be, so in order to gain ratings etc., Hino will probably make Zero end up with Yuuki
Posted 4/15/08
I LOVE ZERO!!!!!!!!!! they are just putting Kaname with Yuuki for now.....but in time we all know how it is going to be......i mean look at all the tension and stuff going on btw them... yummy
Member
16046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Cross Academy
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

chica16 wrote:

I LOVE ZERO!!!!!!!!!! they are just putting Kaname with Yuuki for now.....but in time we all know how it is going to be......i mean look at all the tension and stuff going on btw them... yummy


hell yeah!!
Member
7359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Australia!!
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
ZERO!!!!! and don't forget that Yuuki can tame Zero with her charm then, and she did say she would tame him to SO ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Member
1398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/16/08
ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!
Member
355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / finland, finland,...
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

callistia wrote:


KTKoOoTaH wrote:

kaname is her older brother


KANAME and YUUKI aren't siblings


Yes they are!!! if u however don't believe it, go to onemanga.com, and u will see...
Member
22028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

chibi_twins wrote:


callistia wrote:


KTKoOoTaH wrote:

kaname is her older brother


KANAME and YUUKI aren't siblings


Yes they are!!! if u however don't believe it, go to onemanga.com, and u will see...


here we go again with the sibling debate..Go read the manga again. You totally missed it. Can you read this so that you'll have a better understanding:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-167446/DO-YOU-APPROVE-KANAME-YUKIS-SIBLING-RELATIONSHIP.html
Member
355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / finland, finland,...
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

callistia wrote:


chibi_twins wrote:


callistia wrote:


KTKoOoTaH wrote:

kaname is her older brother


KANAME and YUUKI aren't siblings


Yes they are!!! if u however don't believe it, go to onemanga.com, and u will see...


here we go again with the sibling debate..Go read the manga again. You totally missed it. Can you read this so that you'll have a better understanding:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-167446/DO-YOU-APPROVE-KANAME-YUKIS-SIBLING-RELATIONSHIP.html


okay... now i don't get it! she says that they are and he says not. make up your mind!!!
Member
1625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 4/16/08
ANYONE WHO LOVES/LIKES KANAME JOIN THE FANCLUB^^ http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/ Kaname_Sama_ FanClub
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.