Created by miyukira
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Kikyo or Kagome??
6088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / piNas!
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
kagome
16099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Taunton,Massachus...
Offline
Posted 5/9/08 , edited 5/9/08
Kagome
17935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in front of my co...
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
Kagome, cuz Kikyo is dead
52638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Texas, United Sta...
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
I think that without Kikyo, the story would be better off. She is an annoying character to me, and Kagome is about 1,000 times better than her as a person.
2680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / Ivalice
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
Kagome... but she can be a bit annoying sometimes.
337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
urgh, i don't understand why people are so dead-set on kagome.
<_<;

the original's better, and kikyo has more depth and insight. kagome's too brash and deserves to get slammed in the head a few times. still, kag's kay ^^
337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 5/9/08

CrimsonEnds wrote:

I think that without Kikyo, the story would be better off. She is an annoying character to me, and Kagome is about 1,000 times better than her as a person.


without kikyo, the story wouldn't have progressed at all. and yes, she's morally higher above a priestess as a person.
52638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Texas, United Sta...
Offline
Posted 5/9/08 , edited 5/9/08

Leencze wrote:


CrimsonEnds wrote:

I think that without Kikyo, the story would be better off. She is an annoying character to me, and Kagome is about 1,000 times better than her as a person.


without kikyo, the story wouldn't have progressed at all. and yes, she's morally higher above a priestess as a person.


No way, if Kikyo wasn't a character in the betrayal plot that kicked of the storyline- I'd have her out! ...But since I can't change it; I suppose I'll have to watch her character with discontent.

The part of Kikyo could have been changed for the better- I mean, she should have been brought back to life as a cute, retarded bunny that just bounced around the main characters during adventures, or something useful maybe- like another actual member of the main party that helped consistently in the fight against Naraku.

By the way, what was this about: "and yes, she's morally higher above a priestess as a person."?

So are you saying: "Because Kikyo is a person, she has higher morals than a priestess."?

I'm lost now, because that is what is inferred by your statement (Or I can only suppose that it is), and that does not seem to make any sense.
Posted 5/9/08
kagome's nicer
956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Saratoga Springs,...
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
Kikyo!
337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

CrimsonEnds wrote:


Leencze wrote:


CrimsonEnds wrote:

I think that without Kikyo, the story would be better off. She is an annoying character to me, and Kagome is about 1,000 times better than her as a person.


without kikyo, the story wouldn't have progressed at all. and yes, she's morally higher above a priestess as a person.


No way, if Kikyo wasn't a character in the betrayal plot that kicked of the storyline- I'd have her out! ...But since I can't change it; I suppose I'll have to watch her character with discontent.

The part of Kikyo could have been changed for the better- I mean, she should have been brought back to life as a cute, retarded bunny that just bounced around the main characters during adventures, or something useful maybe- like another actual member of the main party that helped consistently in the fight against Naraku.

By the way, what was this about: "and yes, she's morally higher above a priestess as a person."?

So are you saying: "Because Kikyo is a person, she has higher morals than a priestess."?

I'm lost now, because that is what is inferred by your statement (Or I can only suppose that it is), and that does not seem to make any sense.


'she' referred to kagome. reread it. it should make sense :o

changed for the better? she died trying to fulfill her duty and responsibilities as a priestess after realizing she couldn't completely save the jewel. how could that have been made better?
she was brought back as kagome, but i wasn't the one who compared her to a retarded bunny.
is sarcasm wasted on the internet?
and i suppose after being brought back to life, she should have been completely fine with being betrayed by inu yasha (yes, it didn't actually happen, but apparently death doesn't make you all-knowing) and have gone along to help him without considering her replacement as a girlfriend at all!
5449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / CALIFORNIA
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

Leencze wrote:


CrimsonEnds wrote:


Leencze wrote:


CrimsonEnds wrote:

I think that without Kikyo, the story would be better off. She is an annoying character to me, and Kagome is about 1,000 times better than her as a person.


without kikyo, the story wouldn't have progressed at all. and yes, she's morally higher above a priestess as a person.


No way, if Kikyo wasn't a character in the betrayal plot that kicked of the storyline- I'd have her out! ...But since I can't change it; I suppose I'll have to watch her character with discontent.

The part of Kikyo could have been changed for the better- I mean, she should have been brought back to life as a cute, retarded bunny that just bounced around the main characters during adventures, or something useful maybe- like another actual member of the main party that helped consistently in the fight against Naraku.

By the way, what was this about: "and yes, she's morally higher above a priestess as a person."?

So are you saying: "Because Kikyo is a person, she has higher morals than a priestess."?

I'm lost now, because that is what is inferred by your statement (Or I can only suppose that it is), and that does not seem to make any sense.


'she' referred to kagome. reread it. it should make sense :o

changed for the better? she died trying to fulfill her duty and responsibilities as a priestess after realizing she couldn't completely save the jewel. how could that have been made better?
she was brought back as kagome, but i wasn't the one who compared her to a retarded bunny.
is sarcasm wasted on the internet?
and i suppose after being brought back to life, she should have been completely fine with being betrayed by inu yasha (yes, it didn't actually happen, but apparently death doesn't make you all-knowing) and have gone along to help him without considering her replacement as a girlfriend at all!


seriously i agree with you up to the part where you said she should of gone along and all that crap!!! if one dies for revenge and one i awaken!!! they will for sure still have the same hate inside them im glad the story was made to follow that!!! however if youve noticed she has a change of heart soon after

and the person who said she is annoying chracter needs to look at kagome shes annoying as fuck with her "sit boy"

i havent seen the japanese version but im guessing it would be inu suwatte??? someone care to correct that

Posted 6/10/08
almost the same... if kikyo didnt died, she would continue being a nice woman...
but, i prefer kagome
Posted 6/10/08
kikyo all the way!
14158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Coney Island Disc...
Offline
Posted 6/10/08 , edited 6/10/08
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.