First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
anime or manga
725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / u.s
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
hi!!! please let me know if which one do you think is better
Posted 4/4/08
dike
Posted 4/4/08
i think both are great..!!
137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / CBR city
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
ANIme And Manga for me
2343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
I like them both!! They are Great!!
257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / New Zealand right...
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
like both
2872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/4/08

april29 wrote:

hi!!! please let me know if which one do you think is better


Hi! Can you read the forum rules before posting. Please and thank you...
725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / u.s
Offline
Posted 4/4/08

ryuuk3n wrote:


april29 wrote:

hi!!! please let me know if which one do you think is better


Hi! Can you read the forum rules before posting. Please and thank you...


y??is someting wrong w/ this???
Posted 4/4/08
Here, use this thread might be a better idea.

What's better: The Anime or the Manga?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-63/Whats-better-The-Anime-or-the-Manga.html

Edit The problem is that it's a duplicate. Mainly duplicate thread aren't allowed in this Forum.
2872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/4/08

april29 wrote:


ryuuk3n wrote:


april29 wrote:

hi!!! please let me know if which one do you think is better


Hi! Can you read the forum rules before posting. Please and thank you...


y??is someting wrong w/ this???


I think this classifies as a VS. thread which is against the rules.
Posted 4/4/08

ryuuk3n wrote:

I think this classifies as a VS. thread which is against the rules.


Add to the point.

It is also a duplicate thread too.
725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / u.s
Offline
Posted 4/4/08

ryuuk3n wrote:


april29 wrote:


ryuuk3n wrote:


april29 wrote:

hi!!! please let me know if which one do you think is better


Hi! Can you read the forum rules before posting. Please and thank you...


y??is someting wrong w/ this???


I think this classifies as a VS. thread which is against the rules.


no this si not VS.
this s just a survay asking your opinions w/c s better for you.
its up to you if you will choose dem both
725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / u.s
Offline
Posted 4/4/08

SitthichaiDZL wrote:

Here, use this thread might be a better idea.

What's better: The Anime or the Manga?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-63/Whats-better-The-Anime-or-the-Manga.html

Edit The problem is that it's a duplicate. Mainly duplicate thread aren't allowed in this Forum.


oh,my bad.i didnt know that this thread/ topic already used
695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 4/4/08


manga is the original pattern of anime.....i like better anime....but manga is more advance of the story LOLz
531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
╔╗
║║
║║
╚╝
╔╗
║║╔═╦╦╦═╗
║╚╣║║║║╩╣
╚═╩═╩═╩═╝
╔══╗
║╔╗║
║╚╝╠══╦╦══╦═╗
║╔╗║╔╗║║║║║╩╣
╚╝╚╩╝╚╩╩╩╩╩═╝


but the manga has more in it
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.