Post Reply Entwinement
Moderator
2832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Gwinn Mi
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
n a world of loneliness
there were two seeds,
Cast from heaven into
Autumn light,
Neglected by all and
soon to be nothing,
And through the cold
and bitter winters they
clung,
Through each other they
lived,
And soon a breath,
Warm against the flesh
heated their hollow insides,
And from the skies
came purity,
Which gave the seeds
their reason,
Two trees, one of life
and the other of death,
The tree of being, and
the tree of demise,
but to one another
friends for evermore.
Moderator
11285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Do you care?
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

WhitePlazma wrote:

n a world of loneliness
there were two seeds,
Cast from heaven into
Autumn light,
Neglected by all and
soon to be nothing,
And through the cold
and bitter winters they
clung,
Through each other they
lived,
And soon a breath,
Warm against the flesh
heated their hollow insides,
And from the skies
came purity,
Which gave the seeds
their reason,
Two trees, one of life
and the other of death,
The tree of being, and
the tree of demise,
but to one another
friends for evermore.


A great poem as allways well its you who made it so its no suprise!!
it really have a deep meaning in this one ^^ so good job!
Posted 4/7/08

Yamira wrote:


WhitePlazma wrote:

n a world of loneliness
there were two seeds,
Cast from heaven into
Autumn light,
Neglected by all and
soon to be nothing,
And through the cold
and bitter winters they
clung,
Through each other they
lived,
And soon a breath,
Warm against the flesh
heated their hollow insides,
And from the skies
came purity,
Which gave the seeds
their reason,
Two trees, one of life
and the other of death,
The tree of being, and
the tree of demise,
but to one another
friends for evermore.


A great poem as allways well its you who made it so its no suprise!!
it really have a deep meaning in this one ^^ so good job!


I agree with yamira =3
Member
45002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / "I write for the...
Offline
Posted 4/7/08

kagura4 wrote:


Yamira wrote:


WhitePlazma wrote:

n a world of loneliness
there were two seeds,
Cast from heaven into
Autumn light,
Neglected by all and
soon to be nothing,
And through the cold
and bitter winters they
clung,
Through each other they
lived,
And soon a breath,
Warm against the flesh
heated their hollow insides,
And from the skies
came purity,
Which gave the seeds
their reason,
Two trees, one of life
and the other of death,
The tree of being, and
the tree of demise,
but to one another
friends for evermore.


A great poem as allways well its you who made it so its no suprise!!
it really have a deep meaning in this one ^^ so good job!


I agree with yamira =3


AND I AGREE WITH BOTH KAGURA AND YAMIRA-CHAN!! Good Job >< !!!!!
Moderator
11285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Do you care?
Offline
Posted 4/7/08

moonwarrior485 wrote:


kagura4 wrote:


Yamira wrote:


WhitePlazma wrote:

n a world of loneliness
there were two seeds,
Cast from heaven into
Autumn light,
Neglected by all and
soon to be nothing,
And through the cold
and bitter winters they
clung,
Through each other they
lived,
And soon a breath,
Warm against the flesh
heated their hollow insides,
And from the skies
came purity,
Which gave the seeds
their reason,
Two trees, one of life
and the other of death,
The tree of being, and
the tree of demise,
but to one another
friends for evermore.


A great poem as allways well its you who made it so its no suprise!!
it really have a deep meaning in this one ^^ so good job!


I agree with yamira =3


AND I AGREE WITH BOTH KAGURA AND YAMIRA-CHAN!! Good Job >< !!!!!


you bothe are sneaking on wha I have said really xD shall I say I talk for everyone then!
Posted 4/7/08

Yamira wrote:


moonwarrior485 wrote:


kagura4 wrote:


Yamira wrote:


WhitePlazma wrote:

n a world of loneliness
there were two seeds,
Cast from heaven into
Autumn light,
Neglected by all and
soon to be nothing,
And through the cold
and bitter winters they
clung,
Through each other they
lived,
And soon a breath,
Warm against the flesh
heated their hollow insides,
And from the skies
came purity,
Which gave the seeds
their reason,
Two trees, one of life
and the other of death,
The tree of being, and
the tree of demise,
but to one another
friends for evermore.


A great poem as allways well its you who made it so its no suprise!!
it really have a deep meaning in this one ^^ so good job!


I agree with yamira =3


AND I AGREE WITH BOTH KAGURA AND YAMIRA-CHAN!! Good Job >< !!!!!


you bothe are sneaking on wha I have said really xD shall I say I talk for everyone then!


ya! that would save alot of time XD.....but then i wouldn't get to post T^T....
Member
45002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / "I write for the...
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

kagura4 wrote:


Yamira wrote:


moonwarrior485 wrote:


kagura4 wrote:


Yamira wrote:


WhitePlazma wrote:

n a world of loneliness
there were two seeds,
Cast from heaven into
Autumn light,
Neglected by all and
soon to be nothing,
And through the cold
and bitter winters they
clung,
Through each other they
lived,
And soon a breath,
Warm against the flesh
heated their hollow insides,
And from the skies
came purity,
Which gave the seeds
their reason,
Two trees, one of life
and the other of death,
The tree of being, and
the tree of demise,
but to one another
friends for evermore.


A great poem as allways well its you who made it so its no suprise!!
it really have a deep meaning in this one ^^ so good job!


I agree with yamira =3


AND I AGREE WITH BOTH KAGURA AND YAMIRA-CHAN!! Good Job >< !!!!!


you bothe are sneaking on wha I have said really xD shall I say I talk for everyone then!


ya! that would save alot of time XD.....but then i wouldn't get to post T^T....


I agree with kagura-chan again!! Although you say everything I think, I still like to post >< hehe
Moderator
2832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Gwinn Mi
Offline
Posted 4/9/08
YOU ALL ARE WIERD, LOL
Posted 4/12/08

WhitePlazma wrote:

n a world of loneliness
there were two seeds,
Cast from heaven into
Autumn light,
Neglected by all and
soon to be nothing,
And through the cold
and bitter winters they
clung,
Through each other they
lived,
And soon a breath,
Warm against the flesh
heated their hollow insides,
And from the skies
came purity,
Which gave the seeds
their reason,
Two trees, one of life
and the other of death,
The tree of being, and
the tree of demise,
but to one another
friends for evermore.


wow!! great poem!! congrats u!
You must be logged in to post.