First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply Canteen
Member
4071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hell
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
T>T no pay...... ooo srry umm micheal the menu is in a topic on the forum jsut tell me wat u want and ill talk to the chef for u
Member
25465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ph!L!pp!n3$
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

goddessofmusic wrote:

DA ACADEMY CANTEEN:

Chef: Mici1903
Asst. Chef:kahokoRT
Waiter:(3 people)
*dvah
*
*
Waitress:(4 people)
*aiakira
*adelineang840
*animefr3ak
*420anj



can I be.. a WAITER.. PLEASE.. ^-^
Member
4071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hell
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

danarose_cute wrote:


goddessofmusic wrote:

DA ACADEMY CANTEEN:

Chef: Mici1903
Asst. Chef:kahokoRT
Waiter:(3 people)
*dvah
*
*
Waitress:(4 people)
*aiakira
*adelineang840
*animefr3ak
*420anj



can I be.. a WAITER.. PLEASE.. ^-^


ill add it up!
Posted 5/6/08 , edited 5/6/08
Can i be a waitress?! ♥ or maybe a waiter...? Preferably a waitress tho..
Posted 5/6/08

little-angel_natnat13 wrote:

Can i be a waitress?! ♥ or maybe a waiter...? Preferably a waitress tho..


add it up!!
Member
12237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ANIMELAND~!! [i w...
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
erm.. can the chefs come up with some menues and specialities??
Member
4071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hell
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

animefr3ak wrote:

erm.. can the chefs come up with some menues and specialities??


umm ill pm then i guess
Member
7800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / wherever my feet...
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
what can i do??? is there any job to do??
Posted 5/8/08

anime4_lify wrote:

what can i do??? is there any job to do??


wats the menu today?
Member
7800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / wherever my feet...
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

goddessofmusic wrote:


anime4_lify wrote:

what can i do??? is there any job to do??


wats the menu today?

~~ummm anno,,, can i recommend you some refreshments??....a cup of tea or coffee...??~~
Posted 5/8/08

anime4_lify wrote:


goddessofmusic wrote:


anime4_lify wrote:

what can i do??? is there any job to do??


wats the menu today?

~~ummm anno,,, can i recommend you some refreshments??....a cup of tea or coffee...??~~


hmmm..i'll take tea!!!thank you!!
Member
7800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / wherever my feet...
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

goddessofmusic wrote:


anime4_lify wrote:


goddessofmusic wrote:


anime4_lify wrote:

what can i do??? is there any job to do??


wats the menu today?

~~ummm anno,,, can i recommend you some refreshments??....a cup of tea or coffee...??~~


hmmm..i'll take tea!!!thank you!!


~~xure... i'll get it ready...*pouring tea*.... want me to put milk or not??~~

Posted 5/8/08
put milk!!!!
Member
4071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hell
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
lol u seem to be enjoying this
Posted 5/8/08

dvah wrote:

lol u seem to be enjoying this


hahahah^*your're right!!^*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.