First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply Canteen
Posted 5/15/08

adelineang840 wrote:

Do anybody wants to order we have:
*Pizza
*Ramen
*Chicken
*Chips
*Noodles
*Curry
*Soup[Tomato and Veg]
*Sushi
*Fry up
*Salad
*Ice-cream
*Sundae
*Yogurt
*Chocolate Strawberries
*Milk
*Coke
*Hot Chocolate
etc...


can i have a ramen only!!
20109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / ♂my anime land♀
Offline
Posted 5/15/08

goddessofmusic wrote:


adelineang840 wrote:

Do anybody wants to order we have:
*Pizza
*Ramen
*Chicken
*Chips
*Noodles
*Curry
*Soup[Tomato and Veg]
*Sushi
*Fry up
*Salad
*Ice-cream
*Sundae
*Yogurt
*Chocolate Strawberries
*Milk
*Coke
*Hot Chocolate
etc...


can i have a ramen only!!


ok one ramen coming up^^
pls wait for a moment^^
20109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / ♂my anime land♀
Offline
Posted 5/15/08

Kiki_chan wrote:

Ummm... can I get some tea and vanilla wafers please?


Ok here is your tea and vanilla wafers^^

Do you want anything else??

Hope you enjoy it^^
Member
902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in the dreamland...
Offline
Posted 5/16/08
1 pizza and a cup of milk pls
Member
29955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/16/08
:D,.,.yummie >_<"
20109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / ♂my anime land♀
Offline
Posted 5/16/08 , edited 5/16/08

Felicia99 wrote:

1 pizza and a cup of milk pls


One pizza and a cup of milk up^^
Hope you enjoy it^^
20109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / ♂my anime land♀
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

goddessofmusic wrote:


adelineang840 wrote:

Do anybody wants to order we have:
*Pizza
*Ramen
*Chicken
*Chips
*Noodles
*Curry
*Soup[Tomato and Veg]
*Sushi
*Fry up
*Salad
*Ice-cream
*Sundae
*Yogurt
*Chocolate Strawberries
*Milk
*Coke
*Hot Chocolate
etc...


can i have a ramen only!!


Ok your ramen is ready
soo sorry for the wait
enjoy^^
Posted 5/16/08

adelineang840 wrote:


goddessofmusic wrote:


adelineang840 wrote:

Do anybody wants to order we have:
*Pizza
*Ramen
*Chicken
*Chips
*Noodles
*Curry
*Soup[Tomato and Veg]
*Sushi
*Fry up
*Salad
*Ice-cream
*Sundae
*Yogurt
*Chocolate Strawberries
*Milk
*Coke
*Hot Chocolate
etc...


can i have a ramen only!!


Ok your ramen is ready
soo sorry for the wait
enjoy^^


arigatou!!
20109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / ♂my anime land♀
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

goddessofmusic wrote:


adelineang840 wrote:


goddessofmusic wrote:


adelineang840 wrote:

Do anybody wants to order we have:
*Pizza
*Ramen
*Chicken
*Chips
*Noodles
*Curry
*Soup[Tomato and Veg]
*Sushi
*Fry up
*Salad
*Ice-cream
*Sundae
*Yogurt
*Chocolate Strawberries
*Milk
*Coke
*Hot Chocolate
etc...


can i have a ramen only!!


Ok your ramen is ready
soo sorry for the wait
enjoy^^


arigatou!!


^^Take your time to eat^^
If it is not enough just order again and i will make sure this time i'll be fast^^
Posted 5/16/08

adelineang840 wrote:


goddessofmusic wrote:


adelineang840 wrote:


goddessofmusic wrote:


adelineang840 wrote:

Do anybody wants to order we have:
*Pizza
*Ramen
*Chicken
*Chips
*Noodles
*Curry
*Soup[Tomato and Veg]
*Sushi
*Fry up
*Salad
*Ice-cream
*Sundae
*Yogurt
*Chocolate Strawberries
*Milk
*Coke
*Hot Chocolate
etc...


can i have a ramen only!!


Ok your ramen is ready
soo sorry for the wait
enjoy^^


arigatou!!


^^Take your time to eat^^
If it is not enough just order again and i will make sure this time i'll be fast^^


yup yup!!^*
Member
12237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ANIMELAND~!! [i w...
Offline
Posted 5/16/08
waiter!! *scans though menu* *thinking* can i have a large sized pizza, 2 box of ikurani sushi, 1 jumbo sized chips [with extra cheese please] and a cup of fresh chilled mango juice please.. well, thats all for now. thank you.
and may i know whats a fry up??
20109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / ♂my anime land♀
Offline
Posted 5/16/08 , edited 5/16/08

animefr3ak wrote:

waiter!! *scans though menu* *thinking* can i have a large sized pizza, 2 box of ikurani sushi, 1 jumbo sized chips [with extra cheese please] and a cup of fresh chilled mango juice please.. well, thats all for now. thank you.
and may i know whats a fry up??


Okies here is your:
large sized pizza
2 boxes of ikurani sushi
1 jumbo sized chips with lots of extra cheese
cup of fresh chilled mango juice

Hope you enjoy your meal^^

Oh by the way fry up means something like a breakfast let that^^
Here is some pic^^

Member
12237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ANIMELAND~!! [i w...
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

adelineang840 wrote:


animefr3ak wrote:

waiter!! *scans though menu* *thinking* can i have a large sized pizza, 2 box of ikurani sushi, 1 jumbo sized chips [with extra cheese please] and a cup of fresh chilled mango juice please.. well, thats all for now. thank you.
and may i know whats a fry up??


Okies here is your:
large sized pizza
2 boxes of ikurani sushi
1 jumbo sized chips with lots of extra cheese
cup of fresh chilled mango juice

Hope you enjoy your meal^^

Oh by the way fry up means something like a breakfast let that^^
Here is some pic^^



thank you..

SUGOI~!! looks tempting!! well, i might try it next time.. *drools* thanks for the help~!!
20109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / ♂my anime land♀
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

animefr3ak wrote:


adelineang840 wrote:


animefr3ak wrote:

waiter!! *scans though menu* *thinking* can i have a large sized pizza, 2 box of ikurani sushi, 1 jumbo sized chips [with extra cheese please] and a cup of fresh chilled mango juice please.. well, thats all for now. thank you.
and may i know whats a fry up??


Okies here is your:
large sized pizza
2 boxes of ikurani sushi
1 jumbo sized chips with lots of extra cheese
cup of fresh chilled mango juice

Hope you enjoy your meal^^

Oh by the way fry up means something like a breakfast let that^^
Here is some pic^^



thank you..

SUGOI~!! looks tempting!! well, i might try it next time.. *drools* thanks for the help~!!


No problem^^Enjoy your meal^^If you nid anymore a call me^^
20109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / ♂my anime land♀
Offline
Posted 5/16/08
Going to sleep now i will take the orders when i'm online 2moro^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.