First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
What do you do special for a date
1200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / sydney, australia
Offline
Posted 1/9/08
usually vegan hamburgers and arcades. this is the basis i weigh all would-be girlfriends on. if they are mad into arcades and play along or if they make my life a living hell for taking them there instead of spending mad cash on them.

for current girlfriend i would probably just take her to korean bbq and then go dancing at some indie nightclub. she really, really loves both of those things.
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 1/9/08

Choua wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:


Choua wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:


Choua wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:

i scrub my penis well so it dont smell.


Someone expects too much.....sad.
Anyways I try to dress better than usual.


well in the end its worth it cause i get awesome compliments.


I feel bad for your date



don't worry, its not as bad as having to see ur face.


I'm sure it's better than yours, for someone who has to depend on their sexual body parts rather than hair or something else. Owned! That's is all you have anyways, so who cares about you...other than your mom.


owned? haha

FOR THE LAST TIME! your mother left here at 9 this morning... leave me alone.
6087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Fresno, CA
Offline
Posted 1/9/08

Kenshin1986 wrote:


Choua wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:


Choua wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:


Choua wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:

i scrub my penis well so it dont smell.


Someone expects too much.....sad.
Anyways I try to dress better than usual.


well in the end its worth it cause i get awesome compliments.


I feel bad for your date



don't worry, its not as bad as having to see ur face.


I'm sure it's better than yours, for someone who has to depend on their sexual body parts rather than hair or something else. Owned! That's is all you have anyways, so who cares about you...other than your mom.


owned? haha

FOR THE LAST TIME! your mother left here at 9 this morning... leave me alone.


I have don't have a mom, it's gotta be yours because she came here asking for my dad.

7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 1/9/08

Choua wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:


Choua wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:


Choua wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:


Choua wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:

i scrub my penis well so it dont smell.


Someone expects too much.....sad.
Anyways I try to dress better than usual.


well in the end its worth it cause i get awesome compliments.


I feel bad for your date



don't worry, its not as bad as having to see ur face.


I'm sure it's better than yours, for someone who has to depend on their sexual body parts rather than hair or something else. Owned! That's is all you have anyways, so who cares about you...other than your mom.


owned? haha

FOR THE LAST TIME! your mother left here at 9 this morning... leave me alone.


I have don't have a mom, it's gotta be yours because she came here asking for my dad.



lies everyone says they dont have a mom when they cant think of something good to comeback with. oww by the way what's that ugly thing growing out of your neck... oh my... it's your head... use it.
6087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Fresno, CA
Offline
Posted 1/9/08

Kenshin1986 wrote:


Choua wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:


Choua wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:


Choua wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:


Choua wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:

i scrub my penis well so it dont smell.


Someone expects too much.....sad.
Anyways I try to dress better than usual.


well in the end its worth it cause i get awesome compliments.


I feel bad for your date



don't worry, its not as bad as having to see ur face.


I'm sure it's better than yours, for someone who has to depend on their sexual body parts rather than hair or something else. Owned! That's is all you have anyways, so who cares about you...other than your mom.


owned? haha

FOR THE LAST TIME! your mother left here at 9 this morning... leave me alone.


I have don't have a mom, it's gotta be yours because she came here asking for my dad.



lies everyone says they dont have a mom when they cant think of something good to comeback with. oww by the way what's that ugly thing growing out of your neck... oh my... it's your head... use it.


Someone got owned...hahaha, i'm done here
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 1/9/08

Choua wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:


Choua wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:


Choua wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:


Choua wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:


Choua wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:

i scrub my penis well so it dont smell.


Someone expects too much.....sad.
Anyways I try to dress better than usual.


well in the end its worth it cause i get awesome compliments.


I feel bad for your date



don't worry, its not as bad as having to see ur face.


I'm sure it's better than yours, for someone who has to depend on their sexual body parts rather than hair or something else. Owned! That's is all you have anyways, so who cares about you...other than your mom.


owned? haha

FOR THE LAST TIME! your mother left here at 9 this morning... leave me alone.


I have don't have a mom, it's gotta be yours because she came here asking for my dad.



lies everyone says they dont have a mom when they cant think of something good to comeback with. oww by the way what's that ugly thing growing out of your neck... oh my... it's your head... use it.


Someone got owned...hahaha, i'm done here


yea u and dont let your mind wander off thinking u are great over the internet it's way to small to be outside by itself!
3249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / A place called ea...
Offline
Posted 2/15/08
Well i havent got a girlfriend yet....
107168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 2/15/08
~deleted spam
4338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / 妙境 «« Changmin's ;;
Offline
Posted 2/15/08
Why would I fix myself 'extra nice' to go on a thirty minute date when I don't to go to social functions?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.