Post Reply ~Hell Correspndence~
Member
1042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ~somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 4/4/08 , edited 4/4/08
Would you like to damn your friends in hell, pull them down to the fiery depths of hell?
This is how you do it (hehe) go to the web site below~~
http://www.hellcorrespondence.com/
Muahahahahaha....
okie dokie my task here is done sooo...
...Spread the word of hell!!!!!
(heheheheheeee)....




toodles...:P
Member
378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
ouch!
Member
1042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ~somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

marc002345 wrote:

ouch!


hmm wad could you possibly mean?
i hv a friend who sent me that i was a horribly good friend^^
you might not neccecary take ur friend to hell:P
Member
378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

ZredsnowZ wrote:


marc002345 wrote:

ouch!


hmm wad could you possibly mean?
i hv a friend who sent me that i was a horribly good friend^^
you might not neccecary take ur friend to hell:P


nope!
Even if that website is true!
I would not possibly take anyone to hell!
especially those people who's close to me!
even they done a terrible mistake to me!
Member
1042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ~somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

marc002345 wrote:


ZredsnowZ wrote:


marc002345 wrote:

ouch!


hmm wad could you possibly mean?
i hv a friend who sent me that i was a horribly good friend^^
you might not neccecary take ur friend to hell:P


nope!
Even if that website is true!
I would not possibly take anyone to hell!
especially those people who's close to me!
even they done a terrible mistake to me!


hahas of course no one could do that
Member
378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

ZredsnowZ wrote:


marc002345 wrote:


ZredsnowZ wrote:


marc002345 wrote:

ouch!


hmm wad could you possibly mean?
i hv a friend who sent me that i was a horribly good friend^^
you might not neccecary take ur friend to hell:P


nope!
Even if that website is true!
I would not possibly take anyone to hell!
especially those people who's close to me!
even they done a terrible mistake to me!


hahas of course no one could do that


youre right!
4750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
i'd never send anyone to hell because if i do...i'll go to hell too if i die!!
Member
8048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/1/08
whoaw ? you really did it ??
Member
6833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / most likely climb...
Offline
Posted 7/15/08
i got really nervous when i saw this one since it looks exactly like the one from the anime.
http://roffel.at/jigoku/
Member
1284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hinamizawa
Offline
Posted 9/5/08
try this one http://jigokutsushin.de/
ik this one only opens on the japan timezone
You must be logged in to post.