First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
The Production
Obelisk Blue
24132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
My idea is to have a set of items like the melenium items ~sry for mispellings~ but i say it should be everyday things

Posted 4/4/08
what is this?
Obelisk Blue
24132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/4/08

JudaiYuki08 wrote:

what is this?


ideas for the rp so we can all know where ideas are and and not to spam the real forum
Posted 4/4/08
oh okay
Posted 4/4/08
well, Cou-san is devising the whole thing and there won't be any rules needed for an idea thread...we're just gonna jot down our ideas
Obelisk Blue
24132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/4/08

JudaiYuki08 wrote:

well, Cou-san is devising the whole thing and there won't be any rules needed for an idea thread...we're just gonna jot down our ideas


thats not fair we all need to help and we all need to at least see it also so its not fair
Chancellor
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

sageblast95 wrote:


JudaiYuki08 wrote:

well, Cou-san is devising the whole thing and there won't be any rules needed for an idea thread...we're just gonna jot down our ideas


thats not fair we all need to help and we all need to at least see it also so its not fair


well, I am the one who started it! And we are gonna decide the events of the story together so there's nothing unfair about it
Obelisk Blue
24132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

CoudVanGiruet wrote:


sageblast95 wrote:


JudaiYuki08 wrote:

well, Cou-san is devising the whole thing and there won't be any rules needed for an idea thread...we're just gonna jot down our ideas


thats not fair we all need to help and we all need to at least see it also so its not fair


well, I am the one who started it! And we are gonna decide the events of the story together so there's nothing unfair about it


yeah but how r we gonna decide if we have no idea whats happening?
Slifer Red
18691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
Lmao.How about we plan together? =P

Maybe include some of the anime characters as NPCs(Non-playing characters)
Chancellor
5344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Somewhere.....
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
Wait a second....I thought the other thread was for all the planning and stuff?

So why do we have another one?
Chancellor
1069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
Hmm totally agree with Sageblast about the items thing but instead the story will say that the millennium items were destroyed by some unknown person and their particles were transfered to 7 decks that were formed by 7 duelist in the story.....Then we can start off the story by the introducing of the Characters and their relations......from there a duel can commence between Shiro and Seryu


Obelisk Blue
24132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

victorlim93 wrote:

Wait a second....I thought the other thread was for all the planning and stuff?

So why do we have another one?


i thought the other was for intro and no one was using it anyway
Obelisk Blue
24132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

mchong wrote:

Hmm totally agree with Sageblast about the items thing but instead the story will say that the millennium items were destroyed by some unknown person and their particles were transfered to 7 decks that were formed by 7 duelist in the story.....Then we can start off the story by the introducing of the Characters and their relations......from there a duel can commence between Shiro and Seryu




i think we should have items still so they can be stolen
Chancellor
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

sageblast95 wrote:


mchong wrote:

Hmm totally agree with Sageblast about the items thing but instead the story will say that the millennium items were destroyed by some unknown person and their particles were transfered to 7 decks that were formed by 7 duelist in the story.....Then we can start off the story by the introducing of the Characters and their relations......from there a duel can commence between Shiro and Seryu




i think we should have items still so they can be stolen


I don't think there should be any millenium items here
Obelisk Blue
24132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

CoudVanGiruet wrote:


sageblast95 wrote:


mchong wrote:

Hmm totally agree with Sageblast about the items thing but instead the story will say that the millennium items were destroyed by some unknown person and their particles were transfered to 7 decks that were formed by 7 duelist in the story.....Then we can start off the story by the introducing of the Characters and their relations......from there a duel can commence between Shiro and Seryu




i think we should have items still so they can be stolen


I don't think there should be any millenium items here


well vote for it hmmm its already 2 to 1
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.