First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Application for Teacher, Dormitory Heads and Students (3 classes only)
Posted 4/5/08
...konnichiwa...watashiwa kyashii but my username as u can see is ctrn_reyes.....i choose to get home economics at music class...hehe
Posted 4/5/08

ctrn_reyes wrote:

...konnichiwa...watashiwa kyashii but my username as u can see is ctrn_reyes.....i choose to get home economics at music class...hehe


hi! welcome to our group! ermm......... u want to be home economics teacher or student?
bcz we need some teachers too. if can, can u invite ur frenzz too! hehe! thx! choose ur locker too if u want!
Posted 4/5/08
...hmmm...i prefer to be a teacher...hehe thnx a lot...
Member
4846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Find me~
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
I choose to be student of swimming and japanese class...... I want to have a locker too
Member
59688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
haha can i have music and home economics classes?
Member
2675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
can i have music and drama class?
Moderator
2016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / philippines...
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

Akio_Ogata wrote:

Can i have math and music classes?


you are now listed...
Moderator
2016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / philippines...
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

ani_fan wrote:

can i have music and drama class?


you are now listed...
Moderator
2016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / philippines...
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

crystalv4 wrote:

haha can i have music and home economics classes?


you are now listed...
Moderator
2016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / philippines...
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

clynefaction12 wrote:

I choose to be student of swimming and japanese class...... I want to have a locker too


you are now listed...

Moderator
2016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / philippines...
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

ctrn_reyes wrote:

...hmmm...i prefer to be a teacher...hehe thnx a lot...


please just message me if you really wanna be a teacher... arigatou
Member
4846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Find me~
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

fallen0613 wrote:


clynefaction12 wrote:

I choose to be student of swimming and japanese class...... I want to have a locker too


you are now listed...




tnx....

Member
2675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

fallen0613 wrote:


ani_fan wrote:

can i have music and drama class?


you are now listed...


ok.... thx!
Member
11079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
i guess i will take History Class,Maths
Member
1534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
Can I be the Teacher for the Home Economics Class or the Drama class...???
If not, it's okay... I want to be a student of Japanese class and Home Economics Class.....
Thank you very much....!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.