First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Which anime is beta...shugo chara or naruto?
Posted 4/5/08

Lithvana wrote:

Wow, you really think that? I feel sorry for ya...


See? Just like you feel sorry for us, we feel sorry for the Narutards! Got a problem?
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 4/5/08
You know, some people like poop. That doesn't mean it's good.

Or is 3 million flies wrong?
5546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

faLLenm00n wrote:


Lithvana wrote:

Yes. You're forcing people to change.


I'm not forcing them. I'm just telling them that they should try and see the light. >____> Oh come on, liking Naruto just because it's the first anime you watched is not the same as liking it because you liked the story and such. Well guess what? I used to be a Narutard too, but I changed 'cause I see the light. Some people helped me to do it. Why can't I help some people too?

P.S. Naruto Sucks


Seeing the light?! it's just an anime. If you like it, you like it and if you don't you don't.
You think it's seeing the light, but that's your opinion. Other people really like it even tough it's not their first anime.
4040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Brissy Australia
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
Shugo Chara Awl dahh way, its not that i dont like naruto its just dat i perfer shugo chara! Dey have Cute Anime Boys to0h to0h ^_^ hehe
Posted 4/5/08

AHTL wrote:

You know, some people like poop. That doesn't mean it's good.

Or is 3 million flies wrong?


Wow I like that one LOL
Posted 4/5/08

Animal777 wrote:

Shugo chara is better because the story actually moves in a constant way insted of having 1 episode of storyline then 20+ episodes of fillers like naruto does


i agree with your argument but still naruto is the best it is the third most watched series in the entire world
5546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

-PoLLuX- wrote:


Lithvana wrote:

Wow, you really think that? I feel sorry for ya...


See? Just like you feel sorry for us, we feel sorry for the Narutards! Got a problem?


Nope, I'm not forcing anybody to change the way they like.
1090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Deepest Edge of O...
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

SimplyBill wrote:


shiota01 wrote:


-PoLLuX- wrote:


xxnarut0fanxx wrote:


faLLenm00n wrote:


xxnarut0fanxx wrote:

mmmmmh i dnoo... naruto is the best anime ever.. but shugo chara is pretty good. -.- cant compare.


OMG! You are soooo cool! Could you change that to Naruto is the worst anime ever and it sucks also Shugo Chara is pretty good and waaaaaaay better?

P.S. Naruto sucks



Ummm noo... cuz i like naruto its the first anime i watched so shut up... annnd shugo chara is good but its totally different : ninjas and magic eggs ..... yeah.


Read SimplyBill's post. XD

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-155865/Which-anime-is-betashugo-chara-or-naruto.html?fpid=9085836

PS. Naruto sucks



i dont care about ur opinion bitch! why dont u stfu and mind ur own business so what if we like naruto? naruto is way cooler than shugo chara.....shugo chara is only meant for stupid gaki's like u!!


You must be pissed off learning the truth about how Naruto sucks. Calling him "bitch" is inappropriate for a male. Your ignorance to the facts that Naruto sucks makes you more stupid. Shugo Chara's a shoujo anime so most girls will love it. Shugo Chara doesn't suck but Naruto does. Got it? The reason? The post that I stated in the second page.

P.S. Naruto sucks



no im not pissed that lil kid just dont know how to accept opinions ... if u dont like naruto ok fine with us.. but u cant force us to dislike what we wanted ...
Posted 4/5/08

Lithvana wrote:


faLLenm00n wrote:


Lithvana wrote:

Yes. You're forcing people to change.


I'm not forcing them. I'm just telling them that they should try and see the light. >____> Oh come on, liking Naruto just because it's the first anime you watched is not the same as liking it because you liked the story and such. Well guess what? I used to be a Narutard too, but I changed 'cause I see the light. Some people helped me to do it. Why can't I help some people too?

P.S. Naruto Sucks


Seeing the light?! it's just an anime. If you like it, you like it and if you don't you don't.
You think it's seeing the light, but that's your opinion. Other people really like it even tough it's not their first anime.


The forums are made to post your own opinion. What you're posting right now is an opinion too. But remember, you're not always right. I'm not saying we are always right too, but my opinion is that we're being very true right now.

PS. Naruto sucks
5546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

SimplyBill wrote:


Lithvana wrote:


faLLenm00n wrote:


Lithvana wrote:

Yes. You're forcing people to change.


I'm not forcing them. I'm just telling them that they should try and see the light. >____> Oh come on, liking Naruto just because it's the first anime you watched is not the same as liking it because you liked the story and such. Well guess what? I used to be a Narutard too, but I changed 'cause I see the light. Some people helped me to do it. Why can't I help some people too?

P.S. Naruto Sucks


Seeing the light?! it's just an anime. If you like it, you like it and if you don't you don't.
You think it's seeing the light, but that's your opinion. Other people really like it even tough it's not their first anime.


Don't you know the term "exaggeration".

P.S. Naruto sucks

Yes, but it doesn't mean you can do and say whatever you want just because it's your opinion.
Posted 4/5/08

shiota01 wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:


shiota01 wrote:


-PoLLuX- wrote:


xxnarut0fanxx wrote:


faLLenm00n wrote:


xxnarut0fanxx wrote:

mmmmmh i dnoo... naruto is the best anime ever.. but shugo chara is pretty good. -.- cant compare.


OMG! You are soooo cool! Could you change that to Naruto is the worst anime ever and it sucks also Shugo Chara is pretty good and waaaaaaay better?

P.S. Naruto sucks



Ummm noo... cuz i like naruto its the first anime i watched so shut up... annnd shugo chara is good but its totally different : ninjas and magic eggs ..... yeah.


Read SimplyBill's post. XD

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-155865/Which-anime-is-betashugo-chara-or-naruto.html?fpid=9085836

PS. Naruto sucks



i dont care about ur opinion bitch! why dont u stfu and mind ur own business so what if we like naruto? naruto is way cooler than shugo chara.....shugo chara is only meant for stupid gaki's like u!!


You must be pissed off learning the truth about how Naruto sucks. Calling him "bitch" is inappropriate for a male. Your ignorance to the facts that Naruto sucks makes you more stupid. Shugo Chara's a shoujo anime so most girls will love it. Shugo Chara doesn't suck but Naruto does. Got it? The reason? The post that I stated in the second page.

P.S. Naruto sucks



no im not pissed that lil kid just dont know how to accept opinions ... if u dont like naruto ok fine with us.. but u cant force us to dislike what we wanted ...


Yes, your opinion is that I'm a bitch because of my opinion. You should learn to accept other's opinions also, big kid.

PS. Naruto sucks
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 4/5/08
This is like seeing two goats head butt each other. There is no clear winner till the farmer comes and shoots one of 'em down.
8036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / COFFiN. ♥
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

Lithvana wrote:


faLLenm00n wrote:


Lithvana wrote:

Yes. You're forcing people to change.


I'm not forcing them. I'm just telling them that they should try and see the light. >____> Oh come on, liking Naruto just because it's the first anime you watched is not the same as liking it because you liked the story and such. Well guess what? I used to be a Narutard too, but I changed 'cause I see the light. Some people helped me to do it. Why can't I help some people too?

P.S. Naruto Sucks


Seeing the light?! it's just an anime. If you like it, you like it and if you don't you don't.
You think it's seeing the light, but that's your opinion. Other people really like it even tough it's not their first anime.


>___> By "seeing the light," I meant knowing and accepting some other animes are better than Naruto. Some people just can't accept that fact even though they all knew that Naruto is full of plot holes and annoying characters. But he said that it was his first anime that's why he liked it, that's why I used that as an example.


Other people really like it even tough it's not their first anime.


Yes some poeple like it even though it's not their first anime, but those people in my opinion are just new to the anime world. Ever heard of Cable TV? That way, they could watch more animes but limited at the same time. They liked Naruto 'cause it's the only show on TV that caught their attention. Once they know the wonders of online anime streaming in CR, I doubt they'll like Naruto ever again.
5546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

-PoLLuX- wrote:


Lithvana wrote:


faLLenm00n wrote:


Lithvana wrote:

Yes. You're forcing people to change.


I'm not forcing them. I'm just telling them that they should try and see the light. >____> Oh come on, liking Naruto just because it's the first anime you watched is not the same as liking it because you liked the story and such. Well guess what? I used to be a Narutard too, but I changed 'cause I see the light. Some people helped me to do it. Why can't I help some people too?

P.S. Naruto Sucks


Seeing the light?! it's just an anime. If you like it, you like it and if you don't you don't.
You think it's seeing the light, but that's your opinion. Other people really like it even tough it's not their first anime.


The forums are made to post your own opinion. What you're posting right now is an opinion too. But remember, you're not always right. I'm not saying we are always right too, but my opinion is that we're being very true right now.

I know, but I find they way you're expressing it to others are wrong.
8036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / COFFiN. ♥
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

Lithvana wrote:


-PoLLuX- wrote:

The forums are made to post your own opinion. What you're posting right now is an opinion too. But remember, you're not always right. I'm not saying we are always right too, but my opinion is that we're being very true right now.

I know, but I find they way you're expressing it to others are wrong.


We do it "our way," how is it wrong?!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.