First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Meeting Room
Kaoru's Disciples
13419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Death City
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
Sorry guys... I haven't been able to send those pm's!!! >.<

I'm really sorry! Can anybody else do it??? This comp. can't keep up!

As for the rules, I'd say on of it is to refrain from the words...

Sorry guys... I'm quite busy...
Kaoru's Disciples
4519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

hikari_hime wrote:

Sorry guys... I haven't been able to send those pm's!!! >.<

I'm really sorry! Can anybody else do it??? This comp. can't keep up!

As for the rules, I'd say on of it is to refrain from the words...

Sorry guys... I'm quite busy...


It's okay! I'll be the one whose going to send it! no worries! ^_^

hikari-chan, did you deleted the contents I gave you? If its okay, could I use it?

~President~
Kaoru's Disciples
4519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
Guyz I need your help on this!


would you agree this to be one of the reward for the winner of the ~song writing competition~

*is promoted to be Mod and is given the role as the "Representative of class A"

any other suggestions?
Kaoru's Disciples
38965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Paradoxia!!!
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

kiratsuki_09 wrote:

Guyz I need your help on this!


would you agree this to be one of the reward for the winner of the ~song writing competition~

*is promoted to be Mod and is given the role as the "Representative of class A"

any other suggestions?


i agree... :lol:

~Kaoru's Disciple~
Kaoru's Disciples
4519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

azurie_sakura wrote:


kiratsuki_09 wrote:

Guyz I need your help on this!


would you agree this to be one of the reward for the winner of the ~song writing competition~

*is promoted to be Mod and is given the role as the "Representative of class A"

any other suggestions?


i agree... :lol:

~Kaoru's Disciple~


azura-chan, would it be okay if we could gather as many active members for class A before we start the role playing that you wanted?

Kaoru's Disciples
38965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Paradoxia!!!
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

kiratsuki_09 wrote:


azurie_sakura wrote:


kiratsuki_09 wrote:

Guyz I need your help on this!


would you agree this to be one of the reward for the winner of the ~song writing competition~

*is promoted to be Mod and is given the role as the "Representative of class A"

any other suggestions?


i agree... :lol:

~Kaoru's Disciple~


azura-chan, would it be okay if we could gather as many active members for class A before we start the role playing that you wanted?



i will try..........

~Kaoru's Disciple~
Kaoru's Disciples
38965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Paradoxia!!!
Offline
Posted 6/4/08
this is the first time i made a badge.....this is for twinklecake-san who won the song writing competition...



~Kaoru's Disciple~
Kaoru's Disciples
4519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/4/08 , edited 6/4/08

azurie_sakura wrote:

this is the first time i made a badge.....this is for twinklecake-san who won the song writing competition...



~Kaoru's Disciple~


WOW!!!!! soooooooooo nice!!!!! XD thank you very much azura-chan! ^____^
Kaoru's Disciples
38965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Paradoxia!!!
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

kiratsuki_09 wrote:


azurie_sakura wrote:

this is the first time i made a badge.....this is for twinklecake-san who won the song writing competition...



~Kaoru's Disciple~


WOW!!!!! soooooooooo nice!!!!! XD thank you very much azura-chan! ^____^


no prob kira-chan~!
Posted 7/13/08

azurie_sakura wrote:

this is the first time i made a badge.....this is for twinklecake-san who won the song writing competition...



~Kaoru's Disciple~


waaaa~ Thanks so much 8D
I think everyone's ideas are so amazing really!
Is there any way I could help?
Kaoru's Disciples
38965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Paradoxia!!!
Offline
Posted 7/14/08

twinkiecake wrote:


azurie_sakura wrote:

this is the first time i made a badge.....this is for twinklecake-san who won the song writing competition...



~Kaoru's Disciple~


waaaa~ Thanks so much 8D
I think everyone's ideas are so amazing really!
Is there any way I could help?


hmm....i think you should ask kira-chan (kiratsuki_09)...
Posted 7/14/08

kiratsuki_09 wrote:


azurie_sakura wrote:

this is the first time i made a badge.....this is for twinklecake-san who won the song writing competition...



~Kaoru's Disciple~


WOW!!!!! soooooooooo nice!!!!! XD thank you very much azura-chan! ^____^


Is there any way I could help Out?
Kaoru's Disciples
4519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/15/08

twinkiecake wrote:


kiratsuki_09 wrote:


azurie_sakura wrote:

this is the first time i made a badge.....this is for twinklecake-san who won the song writing competition...



~Kaoru's Disciple~


WOW!!!!! soooooooooo nice!!!!! XD thank you very much azura-chan! ^____^


Is there any way I could help Out?


you could help with gathering more members to the club, or gather people to participate on different events we have. ^____^
Posted 9/17/08
hi,,guys,,
i made i new banner for me,,,
hehe
tada


what do you think?
(for me its not that good ,,im only a begginer in editing pics , ,)
i will be using this banner,,for a mean time..(??)
Thanks to _ishee_ for my first banner,,arigatou a lot!
Kaoru's Disciples
2293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines.. =)
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

tamaki_suoh wrote:

hi,,guys,,
i made i new banner for me,,,
hehe
tada


what do you think?
(for me its not that good ,,im only a begginer in editing pics , ,)
i will be using this banner,,for a mean time..(??)
Thanks to _ishee_ for my first banner,,arigatou a lot!



I think it's really cute!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.