First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Suggestion box!
Member
4235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Crunchyroll
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

xiaobear wrote:


mariebern wrote:


xiaobear wrote:

langlang say she got 8 suggestions...so specially cr8 tis forum for her to post her 8 suggestions..=p


Can there be a cheerleading squad/club?? If YEs Can I be The captain?


tis muz ask principal or the HOT... <-- (head of teachers)


wheere can they be found??
Posted 4/24/08

mariebern wrote:


xiaobear wrote:


mariebern wrote:


xiaobear wrote:

langlang say she got 8 suggestions...so specially cr8 tis forum for her to post her 8 suggestions..=p


Can there be a cheerleading squad/club?? If YEs Can I be The captain?


tis muz ask principal or the HOT... <-- (head of teachers)


wheere can they be found??


hmms...the principal is not online now...i will remind her to check the suggestion box...so u might haf to wait a day or two...
Member
4235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Crunchyroll
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

xiaobear wrote:


mariebern wrote:


xiaobear wrote:


mariebern wrote:


xiaobear wrote:

langlang say she got 8 suggestions...so specially cr8 tis forum for her to post her 8 suggestions..=p


Can there be a cheerleading squad/club?? If YEs Can I be The captain?


tis muz ask principal or the HOT... <-- (head of teachers)


wheere can they be found??


hmms...the principal is not online now...i will remind her to check the suggestion box...so u might haf to wait a day or two...


oh... ok!!
Posted 4/24/08 , edited 4/24/08

mariebern wrote:

hmms...the principal is not online now...i will remind her to check the suggestion box...so u might haf to wait a day or two...


oh... ok!!



ohh...i juz rmb...u dun haf to wait for her approval..u juz haf to go to another thread titled clubs or smth...u apply dere and i will approve ya ^^
Member
4235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Crunchyroll
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

xiaobear wrote:


mariebern wrote:

hmms...the principal is not online now...i will remind her to check the suggestion box...so u might haf to wait a day or two...


oh... ok!!



ohh...i juz rmb...u dun haf to wait for her approval..u juz haf to go to another thread titled clubs or smth...u apply dere and i will approve ya ^^


i cant fin the thread entitled clubs or smth...
Posted 4/24/08

mariebern wrote:

i cant fin the thread entitled clubs or smth...


have u tried looking by pressing the see all topics button?? its below the history classroon
Member
4235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Crunchyroll
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
yup! and oh.. maybe i skipped that one!
Member
1049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / anywhere
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
party room?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.