First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Humans are much scarier than ghost
3670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / City of Devils
Offline
Posted 10/5/07
without a doubt i believe humans r much scarier than ghost.humans stab ur back.talk behind ur back,kill for money,harm others jus for own satisfaction and etc. what do u think?
20259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The centroid of a...
Offline
Posted 10/5/07
"Human beings possess the kindness to triumph over any angel, but they also possess the malice to put any demon to shame." It is all dependent upon the individual, mr. mikuru avatar person.
Posted 10/5/07
this thread is pointless*cocks SAA hammer....strides forward.........BLAM!!!!!!!! shoots thread down, puts on aviators and walks off*
1526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/5/07
lol ghosts are their to scare you they shouldnt be able to touch you or harm you in any way (but i dont belive in ghosts) And humans can touch and harm you!!

Therfore humans are scarier cause they are real
1490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 10/5/07
Yes humans are much scarier than disembodied abstract for some reason anthropomorphic entities that do not exist. Lot's of people deserve to be killed. Your point?
1236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/5/07
Well humans are much scarier due to this fact right here. Well first of all, anvoice is right that they do exist, but lets say that ghost DO exist. They wouldn't very scary as to how many people they'd scare or kill and such, living humans are a heck of a lot more scarier because we have so much more potential to do evil things. THAT'S scary.
3670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / City of Devils
Offline
Posted 10/5/07

anvoice wrote:

Yes humans are much scarier than disembodied abstract for some reason anthropomorphic entities that do not exist. Lot's of people deserve to be killed. Your point?


well my point is humans should not b afaird of ghost but rather they should b more afraid of other humans.
20259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The centroid of a...
Offline
Posted 10/5/07
we are =D
180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Cincinnatus
Offline
Posted 10/5/07
Humans Are Scarier
74897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / /cm/
Offline
Posted 10/5/07
we should be more afraid of other humans, rather than ghosts. ghosts are a little unbelievable to begin with, though. ^^;
1490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 10/5/07

Mel_W wrote:


anvoice wrote:

Yes humans are much scarier than disembodied abstract for some reason anthropomorphic entities that do not exist. Lot's of people deserve to be killed. Your point?


well my point is humans should not b afaird of ghost but rather they should b more afraid of other humans.


Who is SERIOUSLY afraid of ghost? I don't believe such pathetic losers actually exist?

3670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / City of Devils
Offline
Posted 10/5/07

anvoice wrote:


Mel_W wrote:


anvoice wrote:

Yes humans are much scarier than disembodied abstract for some reason anthropomorphic entities that do not exist. Lot's of people deserve to be killed. Your point?


well my point is humans should not b afaird of ghost but rather they should b more afraid of other humans.


Who is SERIOUSLY afraid of ghost? I don't believe such pathetic losers actually exist?



they do.many ppl in asian countries are really supersitious
1490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 10/5/07
^^ Should not be. Ghosts do not exist. Why in the world would your dead ancestors come back and try to kill you anyway? Ridiculous.
In any case, the worst ghosts/monsters could possibly do if they existed is kill you. Humans can and WILL do it in a much scarier way. Not much to discuss though.
15333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / KSA
Offline
Posted 10/5/07

anvoice wrote:

^^ Should not be. Ghosts do not exist. Why in the world would your dead ancestors come back and try to kill you anyway? Ridiculous.
In any case, the worst ghosts/monsters could possibly do if they existed is kill you. Humans can and WILL do it in a much scarier way. Not much to discuss though.


Exactly. 'Ghost' don't exist. other things do, but not those floaty, white persons that can't die coz something happened here on Earth that they have to fix...
Oooh I love ghost stories. I get scared.
Humans suck.
47831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Massachusetts
Offline
Posted 10/5/07
true........they scare me because michael jackson and serial killers..other than that i just feel shy
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.