First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Episode 4, Behind The Shadows
Creator
11391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 4/5/08 , edited 4/13/08
Episode Four





(not done yet, just up so you can see how it is going)
837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
love it cant wait till it is finshed
Posted 4/5/08
great star buddy... very exciting... can'i realy wait till it's developed
Creator
11391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
Thanks for your support, really mean a lot.
Moderator
6854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Paladon de Phoeni...
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
Well, I have to say that this one was certainly very interesting. And that was a great way to end the episode, a cliff hanger. Makes people want to know more and that's always a good thing when writing a story.
Moderator
4433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
omg is the girl may? sorry if that counts as a spoiler just wondering. Im sorry if I peiced that together too quikly and if im wrong then no harm done. its sounds really cool wooo cant wait for you 2 finish the ep.
Member
3926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
Exiting ... can't wait for the rest once again
Creator
11391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

FallenAngel159 wrote:

omg is the girl may? sorry if that counts as a spoiler just wondering. Im sorry if I peiced that together too quikly and if im wrong then no harm done. its sounds really cool wooo cant wait for you 2 finish the ep.


>You were supposed to get that it was May, i just never said it strait forward, you didnt spoil anything
Moderator
4433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

Ichigo-bankai wrote:


FallenAngel159 wrote:

omg is the girl may? sorry if that counts as a spoiler just wondering. Im sorry if I peiced that together too quikly and if im wrong then no harm done. its sounds really cool wooo cant wait for you 2 finish the ep.


>You were supposed to get that it was May, i just never said it strait forward, you didnt spoil anything

thas good i never know lol so slow I am as you know

Creator
11391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

FallenAngel159 wrote:


Ichigo-bankai wrote:


FallenAngel159 wrote:

omg is the girl may? sorry if that counts as a spoiler just wondering. Im sorry if I peiced that together too quikly and if im wrong then no harm done. its sounds really cool wooo cant wait for you 2 finish the ep.


>You were supposed to get that it was May, i just never said it strait forward, you didnt spoil anything

thas good i never know lol so slow I am as you know



lol, yeah, we had a long talk about that, lol
Member
1335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/8/08
nice chapter ichigo... i agree with Akana, nice way to end it with a cliff hanger XD
can't wait till next chapter comes out =P
Posted 4/8/08
hehe did I helped whit name Raid? my real name is Rade but it sound Raid... ...... nevermind
Creator
11391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

RihgisKhan wrote:

hehe did I helped whit name Raid? my real name is Rade but it sound Raid... ...... nevermind


lol, yeah u helped, also, look at the comments i gave you.
Member
1461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / WA
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
did i miss something or is raid to be revealed later?
also i didnt get who rin is or that vampire who she shot was, oris that also to be revealed?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.